Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Extra Azu with BD and Aqua Jet, does it work for you?
Yes. Since we're probably not on at the same time, I'll leave a Br bisharp or shiny Br kang or shiny semi-Br metagross on the gts my ign is Jonathan, and the message will be JudaiFW

Hey guys so I plan on restarting my copy of pokemon X once I finish up soft resetting the event pokemon saved onto the game. So I have a few questions...

Which nature/ball should I go for on mewtwo?

Which nature/ball should I go for on xerneas and hidden power?

What bird should I go after and what ball/nature and hidden power should I go for on X bird?

What nature/ball should I go for on zygarde?

Thanks.

Hey guys so I plan on restarting my copy of pokemon X once I finish up soft resetting the event pokemon saved onto the game. So I have a few questions...

What bird should I go after and what ball/nature and hidden power should I go for on X bird?

Thanks.

Dive Ball HP Ground Xerneas Mild or Rash
Repeat Ball Timid Moltres with HP Grass
Luxury/Premier Ball Naive Mewtwo
Nest/Ultra Ball Careful/Jolly Zygarde

Last edited:
Yes. Since we're probably not on at the same time, I'll leave a Br bisharp or shiny Br kang or shiny semi-Br metagross on the gts my ign is Jonathan, and the message will be JudaiFW
Wouldn't recommend this highly likely to be sniped
I agree with Waste0fTime. I'm in gmt-5, so maybe we can agree on a hour if you still need it. My FC is: 3067-7270-3109. IGN: Judai. On the other hand, you don't have to give me anything for the azu, since mine is not shiny.

Thanks.
Mewtwo: premier/master ball, jolly/naive/timid
Xerneas: great/heal ball, timid/modest/bold/calm/rash, ground/fire
Moltres (because uncommon): repeat ball, timid/modest (sorry if this isn't a special attacker, it happens to be the only pokemon i don't know about), ice
Zygarde: ball, I dunno. Jolly/careful

Hmmm.... I wonder...

Can a Pokemon egg be put into the pokebank? If yes, I kind of wondering if Pokemon from the egg would become a shiny Pokemon if you put into a different Pokemon game. Like from your Pokemon X/Y to your pokebank, then from your pokebank to your Pokemon oras. Depending on the tsv of your Pokemon games.

Hmm.... No, what am I thinking? I'm probably just overthinking too much since I don't know much about tsv and all that stuff. Hehehe

Or am I?

Hmmm.... I wonder...

Can a Pokemon egg be put into the pokebank? If yes, I kind of wondering if Pokemon from the egg would become a shiny Pokemon if you put into a different Pokemon game. Like from your Pokemon X/Y to your pokebank, then from your pokebank to your Pokemon oras. Depending on the tsv of your Pokemon games.

Hmm.... No, what am I thinking? I'm probably just overthinking too much since I don't know much about tsv and all that stuff. Hehehe

Or am I?
That would theoretically work, but you can't put egg in the bank, unfortunately :/

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Thanks.
id honestly wait on the zygaarde. with the new formes, why reset for something when you dont know exactly how itll be played?

ppl dont play ubers on cart much so if youre after trade value, mewtwo should go in a premier ball and either physical, mixed or special depending on what you want.

id focus on the bird.. moltres with a special set and hp grass is cool, to take out the rock and water types.

for xerneas, modest is cool and theres so many good balls for it, my facorite being dive or luxury.

check out Thomaz list if youre going for unique things, just to make sure nobody else did it first :)

Thanks.
Personally, I think Master Ball is best ball for Mewtwo. Though, for originality and because it doesn't exist, pick Premier. Have fun though...
Anyway, there's a Timid fully redis out there so don't bother with that (unless you want Premier) and Jolly as well (not redis luckily). Naive is your best shot I think. There's no perfect out there, yet.

As for the rest, check my list and check what's not out there because there are a LOT of options.
Hmmm.... I wonder...

Or am I?
Like Simon said (lol), that sadly does not work. Better get a second 3DS (like I did)! ;) It would be amazing if you could put eggs on Bank though. That would save me and a lot of other people a lot of time. You could just store your Pokes and check them out later (if you're looking for TSV matches for example).

Personally, I think Master Ball is best ball for Mewtwo. Though, for originality and because it doesn't exist, pick Premier. Have fun though...
Anyway, there's a Timid fully redis out there so don't bother with that (unless you want Premier) and Jolly as well (not redis luckily). Naive is your best shot I think. There's no perfect out there, yet.

As for the rest, check my list and check what's not out there because there are a LOT of options.

Like Simon said (lol), that sadly does not work. Better get a second 3DS (like I did)! ;) It would be amazing if you could put eggs on Bank though. That would save me and a lot of other people a lot of time. You could just store your Pokes and check them out later (if you're looking for TSV matches for example).
Mhmm. Yup.

(Checking .com's shiny and tsv checking thread)

Hm?!

(Reading the part about esv)

Hmmm.... Perhaps it would help and save some time if I try getting a few Pokemon eggs of the Pokemon with the iv set that we're looking for (before hatching), then have someone check each egg to see what esv we need to make the Pokemon to hatch into a shiny Pokemon, and then find the player who has the tsv that matches the number to make the Pokemon become shiny. If I said correctly. That is if that's possible.

Edit:
I should give .com credit for making a thread with these services. In fact he's really good at being a moderator. :)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hmmm.... Perhaps it would help and save some time if I try getting a few Pokemon eggs of the Pokemon with the iv set that we're looking for (before hatching), then have someone check each egg to see what esv we need to make the Pokemon to hatch into a shiny Pokemon, and then find the player who has the tsv that matches the number to make the Pokemon become shiny. If I said correctly. That is if that's possible.
That's definitely possible. In fact, that's the description of how to use the TSV method to get shinies. :)

I agree with Waste0fTime. I'm in gmt-5, so maybe we can agree on a hour if you still need it. My FC is: 3067-7270-3109. IGN: Judai. On the other hand, you don't have to give me anything for the azu, since mine is not shiny.
I can trade a non shiny Br bisharp at 5 pm gmt+10 if u want

I can't trade now. School starts soon.
The thing is that the hour you say is like 2 am here. Mmm, we may have to do it with the gts. Put a caterpie or a ziggy in the gts when you come over asking for a level 51-60 azu, and write Judai in the text. Then reply here so I will trde it to you when I wake up tomorrow.

Looks I managed to get a shiny naive flawless snorunt. Thanks to thomaz for doing the esv checking and the player from gamefaqs named "Ddarkar" (with the tsv: 1973) for hatching it. :)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Ddarkar/boards

Now that I managed to get the shiny snorunt, what should I do with the other Pokemon egg (with the esv: 3778)? Through it away after I hatch it or keep it just case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)