Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Congregation of the Classiest Credits: 0 | Players: aim / PDC / Omfuga / chimpact / Bouffalant / blarajan / Vileman / Arcticblast / North / Smurf. / gene / badabing / R0ady / mad0ka

The Alpha Ruiners Credits: 0 | Players: TDK / CrashinBoomBang / Fortune / idiotfrommars / Laga / ABR / iplaytennislol / -Snow / Disenchanted / fleggumfl / littlelucario / Moony / passion / Century Express

The Ever Grande BIGs Credits: 0 | Players: Conflict / Bad Ass / undisputed / BLOOD TOTEM / Marshall.Law / metaphysical / teal6 / Alexander. / Kushalos / MetalGro$$ / Mambo / sugarhigh / GOD MARTH / xtra$hine

The Firebot Falcons Credits: 0 | Players: RODAN / reyscarface / mencemeat / Isa / Leftiez / King UU / IAmGingy / Can-Eh-Dian / H&MBerkeley / Disaster Area / Laurel / A Moon Gust / RickyGao / fapkingg / fran17

The Indie Scooters Credits: 0 | Players: Jirachee / 49 / Mr.E / OP / kamikaze17 / dekzeh / Sapientia / Cicada / Tricking / dodmen / Golden Gyarados / GeeMick / Asuya / Blast / Drake'sProdigy

The Circus Maximus Tigers Credits: 0 | Players: McMeghan / xray / blunder / steelphoenix / Improbable / Hikari / papai noel / liberty32 / ZoroDark / giara / Hack / Afro Smash / Jayde / Lord Ninjax

The Cryonicles Credits: 0 | Players: praj.pran / Sweepage / Kingler12345 / Braverius / SoulWind / Lutra / Tomahawk / wish killer / Luigi. / Krauersaut / absdaddy / Steve Angello / miltankmilk / nintendistagamer

The Stark Sharks Credits: 0 | Players: cosine180 / Finchinator / soulgazer / Floppy / atomicllamas / TewMew / Mr.378 / Heysup / d0nut / During Summer / Go10 / ZoroarkForever / Cowboy Dan / MattyBrollic

The Team Raiders Credits: 0 | Players: Tesung / boudouche / Specterito / Cased / Artemisa / CyberOdin / galbia / Realistic Waters / PokèManiac Livio / Christo The Gr8 / Veni Vidi Vici / daftmau5 / deoxys speed / The_Chaser / Ortheore / ;Moon Light / Natural Talent

The Wifi Wolfpack Credits: 0 | Players: dice / Shoka / Scythe / Teddeh / Tobes / Windsong / Aurious / New Breed / Stathakis / qsns / Destiny Device / Bomber92 / fitzy72 / Honor / TheEnder / Based Godfish

Price Log: http://pastebin.com/YJuMAvkJ
Wow, this is awesome! Piexplode going for as much as Stathakis and Hack combined, Rodan's ability to slide into of the open RU slots, and 15Kingler12345 are all things I did not anticipate but will definitely take into account. I plan on using this mock draft as a blueprint for the actual draft.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok so after last year that was my first time playing competitive pokemon in OLT had a good run and that open me doors to enter at SPL but as I said was my first tour and still didnt have experience at all, so i mess up my chanches to enter into SPL because i was too nervious when i play for tryouts. Before OLT i just play ladder which now after 1 year i can tell isnt the best way to learn at all, passed that chance i enter to every official and none official tour on PS and here in forums didnt won any tour here but i always get into finals or closer to that in unofficial tours, in official tour didnt go too far, round5 OST, ST isnt an option cuz only play ORAS and the tour are on times that is hard to me, and GS get far on LC like Semis, have the wcop experience which wasnt the best at all cuz my record but hey it's pokemon u'all know hax happen and for this OLT didnt have enough time for this ladder run so that's it. In conclusion got more experience this year and maybe got some chance to get bought or tryouts doesnt matter which one, I like building a lot in all the tiers that i sign up for this year, have enough knowledge to play or build, I know prob dont have enough experience yet in team tours but i definitely can build teams for other teammates because at the end of the day it is a team tour, maybe other players have more experience and doesnt get nervious but they cannot build or have the time to do it, also can help with test in every single ORAS tiers bar DOU so im definitely not a carried weight for the team. Thanks for reading gl y'all :toast:

Ok so after last year that was my first time playing competitive pokemon in OLT had a good run and that open me doors to enter at SPL but as I said was my first tour and still didnt have experience at all, so i mess up my chanches to enter into SPL because i was too nervious when i play for tryouts. Before OLT i just play ladder which now after 1 year i can tell isnt the best way to learn at all, passed that chance i enter to every official and none official tour on PS and here in forums didnt won any tour here but i always get into finals or closer to that in unofficial tours, in official tour didnt go too far, round5 OST, ST isnt an option cuz only play ORAS and the tour are on times that is hard to me, and GS get far on LC like Semis, have the wcop experience which wasnt the best at all cuz my record but hey it's pokemon u'all know hax happen and for this OLT didnt have enough time for this ladder run so that's it. In conclusion got more experience this year and maybe got some chance to get bought or tryouts doesnt matter which one, I like building a lot in all the tiers that i sign up for this year, have enough knowledge to play or build, I know prob dont have enough experience yet in team tours but i definitely can build teams for other teammates because at the end of the day it is a team tour, maybe other players have more experience and doesnt get nervious but they cannot build or have the time to do it, also can help with test in every single ORAS tiers bar DOU so im definitely not a carried weight for the team. Thanks for reading gl y'all :toast:
cntrl + f "."

3 results

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Hello, it's me. I have a declaration to make.

My world famous Power Rankings have in the past years become a stable in official Smogon tournaments. I motivate newcomers with my lack of awareness of their existence, and I have no qualms about letting overrated people (insert names here) know that they suck. Sadly, due to being forced to work extra shifts at McDonald's by my fat boss, I simply won't have time to do my usual extensive research to make my very accurate and unbiased evaluations of the players.

Fortunately, my buddy Leremyju has finally returned to Smogon and agreed to take over for me. He showed me a snippet of what he's capable of, and I'm sure he'll make the WhiteQueen and everyone proud with his rankings. Stay tuned.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
A couple months ago I was fapping to Whitequeens posts. Now the fact I may take his spot makes my dick tremble. Every 1 inch of it is shaking with anticipation. Anyways please draft:
Zamrock who is good at ou and cool guy,
JohnxYiu who is good at OU and cool guy,
idk who Fapkingg is but that guy sounds good at something and cool guy and he went for I think 10k in the mock.
Tele who is a nice guy and great player, best ou.

Also SparksBlade why you have fucking 1999 posts waiting for some gay 2k rmt or some shit, you're just like that idiot fire husky, all posts and nothing else. You don't even have a badge to represent the time you waste on this site. I'm the very opposite, I left and came back, so I'm winning

Also white queen for this burden you have to suck my dick is that fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)