Show off your funny and/or amazing battles here!

For one, My Mega Diancie outsped his Mewtwo, Arceus, his whole team really
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-299137271
But what really made me almost leave my dorm and find the biggest Psychology book to read was turn 9

This man......with ELECTRIC Arceus....used Dive. Of all moves, dive. On a slow, Spa Arceus.
Oh my lord I had a good laugh watching that. Ignoring Sleep Clause and getting Dark Void bounced back by Magic Bounce. What the heck. I first thought it was AG but nope. They must have been on something.

'just testing something'
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-296122373

Last edited:
There was this 2v2 Doubles battle that I was spectating but forgot about so I couldn't save a replay, but I can paste in the transcript:
xXxNosexXx joined.
SAOALO joined.
Format:
2v2 Doubles
Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
Moody Clause: Moody is banned
Evasion Abilities Clause: Evasion abilities are banned
Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages

xXxNosexXx's team:
Snorlax / Sableye / Clefairy / Breloom
SAOALO's team:
Slowbro / Gigalith / Dusclops / Sableye

Battle between xXxNosexXx and SAOALO started!
Go! Snorlax!
Go! Sableye!
SAOALO sent out Dusclops!
SAOALO sent out Sableye!
The opposing Dusclops frisked Snorlax and found its Custap Berry!
The opposing Dusclops frisked Sableye and found its Sablenite!

Turn 1
The opposing Sableye's Sablenite is reacting to SAOALO's Mega Bracelet!
The opposing Sableye has Mega Evolved into Mega Sableye!

The opposing Sableye used Calm Mind!
The opposing Sableye's Special Attack rose!
The opposing Sableye's Special Defense rose!

Sableye used Shadow Claw!
It's super effective! The opposing Dusclops lost 34% of its health!
Snorlax used Belly Drum!
Snorlax lost 49% of its health!
Snorlax cut its own HP and maximized its Attack!

The opposing Dusclops used Trick Room!
The opposing Dusclops twisted the dimensions!
Turn 2
Sableye's Sablenite is reacting to xXxNosexXx's Mega Bracelet!
Sableye has Mega Evolved into Mega Sableye!

Sableye used Psych Up!
Sableye copied Snorlax's stat changes!
The opposing Sableye used Will-O-Wisp!
Snorlax was burned!
The opposing Dusclops used Night Shade!
Sableye lost 33% of its health!
Snorlax used Earthquake!
Sableye lost 46% of its health!
The opposing Dusclops lost 30% of its health!
A critical hit! The opposing Sableye lost 59% of its health!
Snorlax was hurt by its burn!

Turn 3
Snorlax ate its Custap Berry!
Snorlax's Custap Berry let it move first!

Sableye used Sucker Punch!
It's super effective! The opposing Dusclops lost 36% of its health!
The opposing Dusclops fainted!
Snorlax used Earthquake!
Sableye lost 21% of its health!
The opposing Sableye lost 37% of its health!

Sableye fainted!
The opposing Sableye used Recover!
The opposing Sableye regained health!

Turn 4
★xXxNosexXx: y u live that?
Snorlax used Earthquake!
A critical hit! The opposing Sableye lost 74% of its health!

Turn 5
★SAOALO: burn
Snorlax used Earthquake!
A critical hit! The opposing Sableye lost 75% of its health!
The twisted dimensions returned to normal!

Turn 6
★SAOALO: bruh
Snorlax used Earthquake!
The opposing Sableye lost 1% of its health!
The opposing Sableye fainted!
xXxNosexXx won the battle!
★xXxNosexXx: gg
xXxNosexXx left.
SAOALO left.
(For those of you not keeping count, Snorlax had 4 turns of burn damage after its Belly Drum.)

I found this rather amusing monotype battle I did:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-299945569

It's quite funny because my opponent thinks he's going to win! He ends up using weird moves

Another funny battle: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-299605352

Grass vs water mono, Water wins!! It ends up funny because the guy I was facing chickens out. The thought of water beating grass was too revolutionary for him.

Final replay- fire mono vs fighting mono. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-298822103

This proves charizard Y is better than what most people thought of it compared with X!

Last edited:
It works for me. It's hard to tell what's going on though, since I'm not really into BH. Care to explain?
I'm not sure what you want me to explain but I'll try my best.. (I also can't see the replay cuz it says "Replays are currently offline due to technical difficulties. We'll be back up soon!")
--
Anyways, Balanced Hackmons is an 'other metagame.' You can choose any pokemon except for Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and the CAP stuff. You can also choose any ability except for Wonder Guard (which I believe is the only banned ability). Finally, you can choose any move (except Chatter and Assist)
--
Found some stuff (these abilities are banned)
--
Clauses:
--
Some threats or popular movesets are:
Normalize + Entrainment Mega Gengar
Imposter Chansey
Aerliate Mega Rayquaza
Pixilate Mega Diancie
Refrigerate Kyurem-Black
Prankster/Magic Bounce Giratina/Registeel
Sturdy Shedinja
--
I can't watch the replay so I can't explain why I did that and stuff but I'll try to explain why the movesets for my pokemon.
--
Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swagger

Here is Lugia (I don't know how to insert sprites) which formerly was Umbreon.
--
Okay, let's get started. So why did I choose Unaware? In Balanced Hackmons, there are lots of set ups. For example, Tail Glow Mega Rayquaza, Belly Drum Regigigas, Baton Pass Mega Slowbro, or Contrary Ho-Oh/Mega Mewtwo Y/Pretty much anything with a good Sp. A/A. I use Unaware to take way less damage.
--
Why Foul Play? Foul Play is a move that deals more damage when the target has more attack. I use Swagger to grant an attack stat on the target (which does not affect Lugia because it has Unaware) and to confuse (which deals a lot of damage if the target has a lot of attack).
--
Why Roost? Roost is just a healing move but on flying types, it removes their flying type for that turn. This could be useful if you outspeed the target and the target is using something like Stone Edge. Also, just because you are Unaware, it doesn't mean you are invincible. You could still take a lot of damage... I have once been OHKO'd by a Shadow Force.
--
Why Will-O-Wisp? Will-O-Wisp grants a burn on the target which weakens their attack.
--

Giratina @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 208 HP / 48 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Taunt
- Heal Order
- Haze

Here is Giratina, my pokemon that I usually send out first...
--
Let's start.. Why did I choose Safety Goggles? Safety Googles prevent moves like Spore (also weather but it doesn't really matter).
--
Why Prankster? Prankster allows me to move first if the opponent is not using a priority move. I use Giratina to start because Prankster can be used to Taunt and/or to Spore the target.
--
Why Heal Order? Heal Order is just a basic recovery move.
--
Why Haze? I know that you said you aren't really into BH but you are probably thinking that Topsy-Turvy or Heart Swap is better. The reason I chose Haze instead of the others is because Topsy-Turvy is countered by Magic Coat or Magic Bounce. When you use Heart Swap on let's say, a Shell Smashed Shuckle (idk). The opponent could predict that use Shell Smash again. Now, if you Heart Swap again, then it'll make no difference. Haze just clears all stats to 0. And since, I do not have any set up moves (Tail Glow, Cosmic Power, etc.) or Baton Pass, Haze is the best choice.
--

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Metal Burst
- Slack Off
- Defog
- Heal Bell

Registeel is my -ate (Pixilate, Aerilate, Refrigerate) counter.
--
Magic Bounce bounces off status moves and hazards onto the enemy. It is countered by Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze which is why I usually start off with Giratina.
--
Why Metal Burst? Metal Burst is helpful against countering the -ates because they can also have Searing Shot or Precipice Blades or something..
--
Why Slack Off? Slack Off is just a basic recovery move.
--
Defog is to clear hazards off the field. I like using Defog better than Rapid Spin because I don't have any hazard setters and it also works on ghosts.
--
Heal Bell is for curing my team from statuses.
--
Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 172 Atk / 84 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Spiky Shield
--
Why Pixilate? Pixilate is very popular on Diancie and is used so it can deal a ton of damage with priority Extreme Speed and Fake Out. And the massive damage from Boomburst.
--
Fake Out is so I can make the target flinch which is pretty much free damage (unless they have Protect, Detect, King's Shield, Spiky Shield, or is faster than me and use Fake Out.
--
Extreme Speed is (I think) a +2 priority move for 80 damage which is boosted to (I think) 104 damage. This move is very fast and can be used faster than Prankster Spore.
--
Boomburst is just a ton of damage (no more needed to be said)...
--
Spiky Shield can be used for faster -ates like Diancie-Mega (when it has 252+ speed) and Mega Rayquaza. I also use Diancie-Mega to lead when I see a Shedinja in their team because 1 Spiky Shield vs Endeavor = Dead Shedinja.
--

Slowbro-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Imprison
- Transform
- Lunar Dance

Okay, this is certainly interesting. I think I found this on the forums somewhere but changed it. On the forums, it was Illusion Gengar with Gengarite. Now, I have Slowbro-Mega with Safety Googles. Let me explain.
--
Safety Goggles is for when I use Spore but opponent is Magic Bounce/Switches into Magic Bounce.
--
Prankster is for priority moves.
--
Spore is to make the target fall asleep so I can use my moves without getting damaged.
--
Imprison is so when I transform, the target can't use any moves.
--
Transform is so I can transform into the target, gaining their stuff.
--
Lunar Dance is when some of my Pokemon is super low or I am super low.
--

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- V-create
- Brave Bird
- Parting Shot

Here is my Aerodactyl-Mega which is my second lead.
--
I use Aerodactyl as my second lead when there are no Deoxys-S or set ups because it can deal A LOT of damage and can Parting Shot whenever it wants (unless Encore or Imprison and stuff but you get what I mean :p).
--
Why Magic Guard? I use Magic Guard because Head Smash and Brave Bird now has no recoil. Life Orb can't hurt it. Hazards and statuses can't hurt it (Burn will not hurt but will weaken attack).
--
Head Smash does 150 damage which is insane and now has no recoil!
--
Newly added. I replaced Wood Hammer with it to counter Aegislash, Registeel, Aggron-Mega, and Steelix-Mega. I use V-Create instead of Flare Blitz because it has a bigger chance to OHKO Registeel. I used to not have V-Create because I didn't have Slowbro-Mega.
--

Hope this clears some things up! I didn't explain EVS and stuff because it would take too long... I have something to ask you. How do you make this into a spoiler (the open close tab thing)? cuz this is very long...

Last edited:
I know what Balanced Hackmons is. I just barely know anything about possible abilities, movesets, etc. And since in a reply I can't hover over your Pokemon to see what Ability/stats they have, I really had no idea. But thanks for explaining. All of a sudden the Slowbro makes sense!

Best game of my life (not kidding)
94 turns (not highest)
sry about chat :p
am PranksterTurtwig

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-301939290
--
108 turns, no deaths from my side (he finally forfeited but it was a gg)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-302357753
--
Mega Tyranitar Sweep 6-0. First kill begins at 71 if u want to skip to it
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-302303817
--
My new main account (Lord Sandslash) and I decided to make a team from BH!
I won both matches I played with it (first time the person wasn't making a move), here is the second time (he forfeited): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-306622221

Last edited:
uploaded some more (check previous post)

108 turns one is my most recent team... don't really suggest watching if u are tired of repetitive stuff. (basically just switching in registeel to prevent knock off to other team...)

u can tell bh is my favorite metagame :p

i will now post all of my games i like to my previous post... and i wont spam u with these posts

My most annoying match happened just a few hours ago. It was a wifi battle in Battle Spot 3v3. The guy had a Blaziken, Espeon and Umbreon. I figured "Hmm, should be intetesting, never fought this match-up before ^_^ ". Well, now I wish I never had.

The guy started off with Blaziken, used substitute and immediately started spamming evasion. My first poke was Swampart so I figured I'll just break his sub' and hopefully land a hit on him. Nope, the few times I do break his sub', he resubs'. At this point I'm missing 50% of my hits, running low on pp. Well, at least he can't resub' forever, right? His life is practically almost done. Well, guess which move Blaziken knows?! Baton Pass! Freakin' Baton Pass! T.T

Now I'm fighting an espeon who has a permanent substitute on her that I seem to miss 100% of the times. Not only that, she constantly spammed calm mind to increasingly raise her SpA & SpD. Not a bad strategy I guess. Although it's not like I can hit her! She then Baton Passes to Umbreon who also has the permanent sub' up. Well, I guess it's now time for her to go on the offensive. She poisons me. Now. . . it's just a waiting game. -_-

At this point we're reaching the 30ish turn and I'm still on my first pokemon This battle got boring REAL FAST. I realize he'll just poison every one of my pokemon and just wait it out while running evasion and substitue on a roosting Blaziken. I left to get something to eat and watch some TV. I don't like forfeiting a battle but at this point, it's not a battle any more. It's a waiting game. By the time I came back he was finally on my last pokemon and the turns entered the 50ish range. He won. I slowly clapped -_-

This was by far worse than the sleep spammer I ran into last week. I get it, win at any cost. I actually don't mind losing. I save those battles too because I like to learn a better strategy by watching them. But why would someone want to win THAT way. I figure it's a trolling rush? Either way, good for him.

What was your most annoying battle?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)