Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

SuperRyan249

Banned deucer.
Replays have been down for a while now, going on over a day and I think it's reaching 2. Are they doing something to the whole replay system? Or am I the only one who's not able to play replays? Thanks for your help
Replays are temporarily down. They are not working for everyone; it's not just you.
Zarel and the rest are trying to adjust and fix things.

So, normally, if some kid at my school gets banned, the ban doesn't follow me home. Yet, when I get home, I'm banned, so I'm pretty sure I, me, myself, was banned. But I didn't do anything wrong, and I was banned while off-line, so I can't appeal as I don't know who the mod was who banned me, (I think I might have been banned by lefties, but all I did was ask him/her to go to the Battle Dome room, as no RO were on at the time, and we needed a global RO) so should I attempt to appeal, or just wait out the ban?

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
So, normally, if some kid at my school gets banned, the ban doesn't follow me home. Yet, when I get home, I'm banned, so I'm pretty sure I, me, myself, was banned. But I didn't do anything wrong, and I was banned while off-line, so I can't appeal as I don't know who the mod was who banned me, (I think I might have been banned by lefties, but all I did was ask him/her to go to the Battle Dome room, as no RO were on at the time, and we needed a global RO) so should I attempt to appeal, or just wait out the ban?
I would say just wait it out. This happened to me twice before, and I just had to wait until the reset. Discipline Appeals are more for unjust punishment, such as an "undeserved" lock. Try not to battle while on a public IP in the future, though.

Yeah, o.k. Though, I'm still curious as to why I was banned. Is asking a global RO to come to a room with no RO not allowed? I mean, I only asked once, so I don't think I looked like a troll,

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Yeah, o.k. Though, I'm still curious as to why I was banned. Is asking a global RO to come to a room with no RO not allowed? I mean, I only asked once, so I don't think I looked like a troll,
No, it's not prohibited. I think that since you were playing at school on a public IP, you were banned as an "alt account" of some troll also playing on that IP.

No, that's happened before, and whenever it did, the ban never followed me home. Trust me, it's happened more than a dozen times. It might be that the school somehow changed their internet settings or something, thus making it so somehow the I.P bans now follow me home, but I doubt it. Also, how do you do that orange reference thing? I'm a newb when it comes to forums ;-;.

No, that's happened before, and whenever it did, the ban never followed me home. Trust me, it's happened more than a dozen times. It might be that the school somehow changed their internet settings or something, thus making it so somehow the I.P bans now follow me home, but I doubt it. Also, how do you do that orange reference thing? I'm a newb when it comes to forums ;-;.
Bottom rght corner of the post: the reply button

Hey all, I have a few questions:

1. Can someone post all the themes that are played at Pokemon Showdown please? :)
2. Does anyone know if there's a method for adding custom themes, or are there any plans in adding more battle themes?

Thanks!

1. Can someone post all the themes that are played at Pokemon Showdown please? :)
2. Does anyone know if there's a method for adding custom themes, or are there any plans in adding more battle themes?

Thanks!
The themes are basically every trainer/gym leader/rival battle from Gen 4 to the current Gen 6 games (for example. Sinnoh Rival Battle, ORAS Trainer battle, B2W2 rival battle) you could search and play them on YouTube. :)
There is no current method of adding custom themes on PS! and plans to add more battle themes occur when a new main series Pokemon game comes out with new music.
If you want to listen to your own music without the the battle music interfering, on the top right of the the PS! webpage has a Volume Control button where you could mute the battle music and play your own music through somewhere else on your computer.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine

Thanks!
The Pokemon Engineer is correct about the first question but incorrect about the second in terms of adding custom music to PS. I actually made a somewhat decent method of adding custom themes to PS via Tampermonkey, which you can find here.

Is it just me or can we no longer see the exact HP of our Pokemon in battle? All I see are percents, even for Pokemon on my side of the field.

Quick edit: also does Showdown do anything to ensure that if modjoin is turned on during a battle, the original two players are always allowed back in? I ask because this happened to me today:

[me] left.
[opponent] turned on modjoin.
Moderated chat was set to +!
Only users of rank + and higher can talk.
[opponent] made this room hidden.
[me] joined.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is it just me or can we no longer see the exact HP of our Pokemon in battle? All I see are percents, even for Pokemon on my side of the field.
Hi Drop

In Pokemon Showdown! you can only see the HP of the pokemons on the field in %.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
did someone change the client so that it randomly chooses / rotates a new background every time you log on?

because if that is the case i like it :)

In addition to the Golduck @ Choice Band I had earlier.. Any particular reason this Infernape has Nasty Plot? I know it's called Random Battle, but I didn't know it was this random. No way this was intended, right?

Couldn't save replay because they're down, sorry.

The themes are basically every trainer/gym leader/rival battle from Gen 4 to the current Gen 6 games (for example. Sinnoh Rival Battle, ORAS Trainer battle, B2W2 rival battle) you could search and play them on YouTube. :)
There is no current method of adding custom themes on PS! and plans to add more battle themes occur when a new main series Pokemon game comes out with new music.
If you want to listen to your own music without the the battle music interfering, on the top right of the the PS! webpage has a Volume Control button where you could mute the battle music and play your own music through somewhere else on your computer.
Thanks. I'm actually looking for a specific one that I can't find, that's why I was hoping for a track list. :(

Yeah uh, is there a way i can change the teambuilder the way it used to be? Via stylish or smth the folders and everything are just messy with no way to delete them etc. and it's been a hassle all around although the rock paper scissors is pretty cash lmao..

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Yeah uh, is there a way i can change the teambuilder the way it used to be? Via stylish or smth the folders and everything are just messy with no way to delete them etc. and it's been a hassle all around although the rock paper scissors is pretty cash lmao..
i don't think you can change it the way it was before, there's a "delete" button near every team if you want to delete it iirc

Hi, So I'm making a team about cute pokemon. Im gonna use it in showdown and in game under anything goes rules. I want a replacement for pikachu. Mawile(Mega),Togekiss,Cinccino,Whimsicott,Altaria and Pikachu. Any Ideas?

Hi, So I'm making a team about cute pokemon. Im gonna use it in showdown and in game under anything goes rules. I want a replacement for pikachu. Mawile(Mega),Togekiss,Cinccino,Whimsicott,Altaria and Pikachu. Any Ideas?
Not quite the right place to post stuff like this but I recommend Jirachi because it's super cute

Hi Drop

In Pokemon Showdown! you can only see the HP of the pokemons on the field in %.
Huh, I just double-checked on a random battle and all my Pokémon showed both % and exact HP. On the other hand, you only see the actual Ability and Item when you're choosing your move, otherwise you just get the opponent view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)