Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
That would be spectacular. Thanks!

Yes Mamoswine is something that I am really keen to use on BattleSpot but it's best STAB move come through breeding.
It has all three of Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear and Freeze Dry as EMs, so no worries!^^
I could come online now, if you'd like.

PS: You can find my FC under my profile information. ;)

Not sure where this should go. Having a world of trouble dling the hoopa event at mcdonalds (Canada). I've been there 4 times over the past 2 weeks and tried everything I can think of. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of the exact procedure for dling the event?
You have to actually connect to the McDonald's wifi. Like...set it as an access point for your 3ds. Then you receive it from the Internet NOT from wfc. You can't just walk in and download like you used to be able to from gamestop etc. If you're at a rare mcdonalds that doesn't offer wifi (not sure if this is a thing in canada) then you won't be able to get it there. If you've already done that, sorry to not be of help, but it's been the most common issue I've seen

You have to actually connect to the McDonald's wifi. Like...set it as an access point for your 3ds. Then you receive it from the Internet NOT from wfc. You can't just walk in and download like you used to be able to from gamestop etc. If you're at a rare mcdonalds that doesn't offer wifi (not sure if this is a thing in canada) then you won't be able to get it there. If you've already done that, sorry to not be of help, but it's been the most common issue I've seen
you don't have to connect to McDonald's wifi. The place i went to have Nintendo Zone . But yeah you connect to internet not local wifi .

In a trade from a passerby I got a 6iv Victini, so being the cynical person I am wanted to check if anyone is aware of the OT Aboood ID:52239 and is it possible to get a V-create Victini with pentagon and OT name?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible for this Arceus to be shiny?
All signs point to no, unfortunately. There have been several Arceus distributions around the world since the M18 one in Japan that could be shiny, but none of them since have been able to be shiny.

Hey Smogon traders!
I think this thread will get a bit more traffic than the other one I posted in, so here's my question:

I just found my third usable Bold Yveltal and caught it in a Luxury Ball (shoutout to Buckert's guide on 6th gen SRs), its Defense IV is 30 though...
Exact spread is: 31/x/30/25/31/31 (HP Water)
I'm actually aiming for 31/x/31/x/31/31 (no 30s) because I won't be planning on using Heat Wave on bulky Yveltal, should I keep it? I've dumped two other Yveltals with the same IV spread and nature (31/x/30/x/31/31) and a 30-31/28-29/30-31/x/30-31/30-31 Impish one, and getting desperate :P
On my file of X, I have also obtained a 23/31/31/31/25/27 Impish Zygarde. Should I keep that? (Even in a Dusk Ball, Zygarde is so tough to catch.)

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

Hey Smogon traders!
I think this thread will get a bit more traffic than the other one I posted in, so here's my question:

I just found my third usable Bold Yveltal and caught it in a Luxury Ball (shoutout to Buckert's guide on 6th gen SRs), its Defense IV is 30 though...
Exact spread is: 31/x/30/25/31/31 (HP Water)
I'm actually aiming for 31/x/31/x/31/31 (no 30s) because I won't be planning on using Heat Wave on bulky Yveltal, should I keep it? I've dumped two other Yveltals with the same IV spread and nature (31/x/30/x/31/31) and a 30-31/28-29/30-31/x/30-31/30-31 Impish one, and getting desperate :P
On my file of X, I have also obtained a 23/31/31/31/25/27 Impish Zygarde. Should I keep that? (Even in a Dusk Ball, Zygarde is so tough to catch.)

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!
Toss both . Zygarde is particularly awful with those stats especially when you can soft reset for it in the same way as Yveltal. Capture Power is your friend.

Finally done, woo!

Bold 31/16/31/26/31/31 (verified with HP guy and Super Training HP and Def stats)
This is as good as it gets as the 26 SpA isn't too bad for the slim minority who wish to run Heat Wave. Thinking about whether to trade this or not
Next project: Impish Zygarde!
You're not going to get much interest in that, I'm afraid. For it to have trade value at all, it needs to be virtually flawless, which this isn't. (flawless as in 30+ for all but Attack and 31 in Speed for Bold Yveltal)

Guys, can someone do me a quick favor? I have this egg that is about 4 steps to hatch, but I don´t want it to hatch it yet since it is flawless and I plan to check it later for tsv breeding (I got distracted). So, could I trade the egg to someone while I get close to the pc? Thank you everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)