Smeargle's Studio's Sixth Annual Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while I'm here, I guess I should make this my official leaving post since I just love taking a thing and making it all about me. Basically, I'm stepping down as a Studio mod and quitting Smogon. I don't doubt that I'll hover around for awhile since I am bad at quitting things, but yeah. I've gotta go. It's been a fun few years, y'all. It's been really cool seeing how far some of you have come as artists! I'd do shout outs but I'm bad at that sort of shit. Keep on keeping on, you guys. Thanks for the ride.

The quality of the last round was amazing! I love Regice's pose and the Fairy-type ornaments. The colouring on the Hawlucha piece is gorgeous. omg Layell's request

Aww elcheeso. Good luck whatever else you do. Thanks for hosting Secret Santa three years in a row. We'll miss you!

Thank you so much Nerina both for covering for extra stuff, and also the Regice which is the best thing, thanks again so much!

'Was admittedly a bit worried my suggestion was not the best or too specific and that's maybe still true, but the Stantler antlers and everything...

Thanks!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good, uh, Christmas Eve's morning!

EDIT: Oh, alright. I haven't been around for long enough to have experienced as much of your hard work, but thanks elcheeso. I've seen your contributions a lot of places, and at the very least, organizing this kind of event for a number of years is a pretty cool thing to do! Best of luck moving forward!

Last edited:
elcheeso I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you've done! =]

Seriously, putting on this secret santa is such a pleasant thing for the community, and I really appreciate it. Sad to see you go. Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)