The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a colts fan I am disgusted this year. Get rid of pagano get a better offensive line to protect to Andrew Luck. Get rid of frank gore KEEP ahmad bradshaw. Get Shawn Payton to please heck maybe even chip kelly will help. Also fix that terrible defense to.
Woah that seems a bit blown over proportion. As a fellow Colts fan, Pagano isn't to blame. It's the absolute incompetentness of our GM to draft an offensive line(Yes Costanzo was a good pick but we wasted our last 2 in a very crucial time and one lineman doesn't make the line passable...unless you're an All-Pro center like Max Unger). I'd honestly rather keep Pagano than get Chip. imo the only reason to get rid of Pagano is so we can get someone better and not a scrub like Chip. Also, Gore > Bradshaw. Keep both but Gore is better. A lot better. Bradshaw is only good as a receiver out of the backfield. The only reason Gore's been shitty this season is because of poor line play. Yes, he's old and that has some to do with his mediocre season but he'd be a lot better if we had a line to help out. And yes, our defense needs fixing but O Line has to be the no. 1 priority. No exceptions.

Woah that seems a bit blown over proportion. As a fellow Colts fan, Pagano isn't to blame. It's the absolute incompetentness of our GM to draft an offensive line(Yes Costanzo was a good pick but we wasted our last 2 in a very crucial time and one lineman doesn't make the line passable...unless you're an All-Pro center like Max Unger). I'd honestly rather keep Pagano than get Chip. imo the only reason to get rid of Pagano is so we can get someone better and not a scrub like Chip. Also, Gore > Bradshaw. Keep both but Gore is better. A lot better. Bradshaw is only good as a receiver out of the backfield. The only reason Gore's been shitty this season is because of poor line play. Yes, he's old and that has some to do with his mediocre season but he'd be a lot better if we had a line to help out. And yes, our defense needs fixing but O Line has to be the no. 1 priority. No exceptions.
Ok chip was a joke but I feel like Shawn Payton could help us do better. It may not look like it but Shawn Payton could have great chemistry going with Andrew luck like he has with Drew Brees I think we can be great. It's not all paganos fault but there still gonna fire him.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
LIONS win again! That's 6-2 to end the year! That's SIX STRAIGHT WINS over the Bears! The Lions have not lost to the bears since December 30, 2012.

JIM BOB COOTER!

GO LIONS!

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

Guess that was good enough for the Dolphins to win XD

Steelers sneaking in was funny as well and Buffalol gets to play the spoiler, though I mean Bills are tough, they ended up finished with the same number of divisional wins as the Patriots (Patriots being the only team they couldn't win against incidentally), so this game wasn't a given at all for the Jets.

Meanwhile I'm half hoping the Niners just lose this upcoming game to secure our T5 pick, why endanger it. If they really want to dump Kap, that's the area they should be in for a top QB pick, or if they want to really try rolling and rehabbing one on the roster, that's still prime position for a good defensive or OL pick.

unofficially this has got to be the season that's started the most backup QBs in history

it wasn't long ago that teams started only carrying 2 QBs because the 3rd stringers were never needed.

off the top of my head, here are the teams that have started or heavily played 3rd stringers this year:

Ravens
Browns
Steelers
Texans
Colts
Titans
Cowboys

and these teams started backups:

Bengals
Bills
Jets
Saints
Broncos
Eagles
49ers
Rams
Bears

I'm probably missing one or two, but that's a lot of backups! especially when the Cowboys-Texans started like 20 quarterbacks between them

Patriots losing is funny, but odb barely dropping a measly/pathetic 1400 yards is terrible. Worst season ever as he should have been able to easily have a 1600 yard season. What a shame.

If Coughlin leaves i want Sean Payton as my coach. The Giants will have a great ol next year, as good as that 2011 saints ol so they could have a great season and Eli and ODB break career records.

ok

incoming some hero post about giants 16-0 next year
Didn't you remember? He quit football cause Odell Beckham's suspension was upheld.
Meanwhile, I'll cry tonight because those fucking injuries got us out of the postseason. Same as the Ravens, and Cowboys. However, I still have some positive takeaways from this season:
1. Phillip Dorsett. I didn't like the draft pick cause imo we kinda stretched for him but the kid's awesome. He's really fast and he's a good route runner. This kid's got a positive future ahead of him if we utilize him properly.
2. Chuck Pagano will most likely be fired so we can get a better coach.
3. Our GM Ryan Grigson will probably also be fired so we can focus on our O Line and draft more wisely.
4. Henry Anderson helped with the run defense while he was healthy and I hope he'll be a good contributor in years to come
5. Frank Gore didn't get a 1,000 yard season but he was pretty good for us. He didn't need a 1,000 yard season, he just needed to contribute when it mattered which he did in the most part.
If we fix our personnel issues and build an O Line we'll be back next year.
Patriots losing is funny, but odb barely dropping a measly/pathetic 1400 yards is terrible. Worst season ever as he should have been able to easily have a 1600 yard season. What a shame.

If Coughlin leaves i want Sean Payton as my coach. The Giants will have a great ol next year, as good as that 2011 saints ol so they could have a great season and Eli and ODB break career records.
The Giants are gone for a while dude. I like Eli and Odell as a beastly duo but they won't go anywhere unless the G Men fix their defense. It's been not very good.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was referring to the usual missed PI/ illegal contact penalties in their secondary. I posted before that scoring spree even started

if GB wins, Vikings are #6 seed and play @ Green Bay next week

if Vikings win, GB takes #5 seed and Vikings host Seattle.

though they probably would never do it, in a situation where the Vikings are in position to win the game (thus proving they could win in Green Bay next week) it'd probably be in their best interests to lose, though the #6 seed would guarantee they play @ Carolina the next week even if they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)