Godly Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello, I'd like the Timid and Adamant Arceus if possible.

My ingame name is Theorymon, and my friend code is 2165-8678-3528.

Also, if you want, you can alo give away these two redisturtable Galileo Shiny Rayquaza's Ima give you! Only reason they aren't in my thread is because GTS isn't cool with cherish ball events, and I don't really have the time to give them out myself right now.

They are:

flargananddingle 's Adamant 30/31/31/5/31/31 Rayquaza

and NOVED 's 26/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Rayquaza

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Hello, I'd like the Timid and Adamant Arceus if possible.

My ingame name is Theorymon, and my friend code is 2165-8678-3528.

Also, if you want, you can alo give away these two redisturtable Galileo Shiny Rayquaza's Ima give you! Only reason they aren't in my thread is because GTS isn't cool with cherish ball events, and I don't really have the time to give them out myself right now.

They are:

Thanks for the Rayquazas Theorymon, you're a champ. I'll update the thread to include them once I finish cloning a stock of them

Well, since I had no idea about this event and getting codes for myself now seems like a lost cause, look at what I found! :D

My IGN is Jonathan. My FC is 3969-4939-9449.

I would like the Timid and Adamant Arceus please and thank you :D :D :D

zapzap29

Well, since I had no idea about this event and getting codes for myself now seems like a lost cause, look at what I found! :D

My IGN is Jonathan. My FC is 3969-4939-9449.

I would like the Timid and Adamant Arceus please and thank you :D :D :D
Sure, I'll add your FC and get online to trade

Sure, I'll add your FC and get online to trade
Thank you so much! Wish I had a code to try to reset, but never would I think I'd get anything like these crazy spreads, especially the Timid one. I mean who does that? 31/0/31/31/31/31 and Timid to boot? That's craziness! :D

zapzap29

Thank you so much! Wish I had a code to try to reset, but never would I think I'd get anything like these crazy spreads, especially the Timid one. I mean who does that? 31/0/31/31/31/31 and Timid to boot? That's craziness! :D
I just got lucky, I was actually shooting for a perfect e-killer adamant or modest spread. Took about two weeks, mostly I was watching Fargo while I SR'd so it wasn't too bad

zapzap29

Update, Theorymon has generously donated these two lovely pokemon

I will be distributing these as well once I finish cloning a stock of them and top off the stock of Timid Arceus. I'll be back in about ten minutes or so

Edit: Never mind, apparently I can't move them to my copy of Y and I only have a digital copy of Alpha Sapphire. Going to go find someone to clone these for me

Last edited:
I just got lucky, I was actually shooting for a perfect e-killer adamant or modest spread. Took about two weeks, mostly I was watching Fargo while I SR'd so it wasn't too bad
Well, still, that's some perseverance. I'd be freaking out if I got anything that perfect. The random nature is the most frustrating thing after all, and I just get annoyed and give up for a while when I try haha. Anyways, thank you again :)

zapzap29

Mods/Admins, please don't close this giveaway. I plan on continuing it tomorrow

edit: I am back to distribute more pokemon

Last edited:
Hello, I am most interested in the Timid and Adamant Arceus. I am not sure if you are online now, but I would go ahead and add you now, please PM me when you are available!

FC:5301-1819-7692
IGN: Sapphire

Thank you in advance!

Hi! Not sure if you just went offline, so I'll post just in case.

I really want the Timid Arceus and the Adamant Rayquaza! As an AG player and legendary collector, I'd really appreciate this :) That 6 IV arceus is just insane.

FC: 2036 7622 1628
IGN: Henning

Hello, i am interested in a timid Arceus and brave Hoopa if you are still doing these trades~~

IGN: Yami
F: 1135-0523-9617

thank you in advance!

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Hi there!

IGN: Shunz
Friend Code: 2638-1678-8992

Can I please have this Arceus? Thanks in advance!

Arceus
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Multitype
Level 100 UT
Moves
-Judgment
-Perish Song
-Hyper Beam
-Recover

By the way, would it be okay if I can get this too? If you don't mind.

Hoopa
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/4
Nature: Brave Ability: Magician
Level 50 UT
Moves
-Hyperspace Hole
-Psychic
-Astonish
-Nasty Plot

Sure. I'll add your FC and get online to trade
thank y!!!!goin online now!!!!i am grateful!!!

edit:i have a problem and cannot connect to the internet....can we please do the trade another time???i dont whats happening with the connection really.....

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if I could please get a timid and bold Arceus.
IGN is May and FC is 1607 4720 4981.

Thanks for the giveaway.

IGN: Maik
Friend Code: 5472-9198-0037
I already added you

and
the timid Arceus please.
Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)