Our Arceus who art in the Hall of Origin
Hallowed be thy plates
Thy Type Change come your Judgment be done
In Kalos as it is in Sinnoh
Give us this Calm Mind our Will-O-Wisp
And forgive us our hax as we forgive those who hax against us
And lead us not against Megas and deliver us from Primals

Rules and Stuff
1. In your post include your IGN, your friend code, and what pokemon you would like. Up to 2 pokemon per person.

2. These pokemon are event pokemon so we will have to trade directly. Please add my friend code first. Do not request a trade first, I will add you and send you a trade request. Edit: My Friend Code is 0173-1421-7683.

3. Those who fail to follow this rule will be ignored. I will be on for a couple of hours today and tomorrow. Please do not post in this thread when I am not online and available to trade, I have other things I have to deal with later this week and I'd rather not get swamped trying to coordinate individual trades with people. I will post when I am online to trade.

4. These pokemon are fully re-distributable. However, if you do put these pokemon in your trade threads or give them to other people, please credit me.

5. All of these pokemon were soft reset by me on my copy of XY using legitimate wonder cards. They have all been cloned. If you have an issue with cloning, please do not participate in this giveaway or complain in the comment thread.

Update, Theorymon has generously donated these two lovely pokemon

flargananddingle 's Adamant 30/31/31/5/31/31 Rayquaza

and NOVED 's 26/31/30/31/31/31 Naive Rayquaza

I did have to take Dragon Ascent off of these pokemon to move these over to my Y cart for cloning. You can take them to the Move Tutor at Meteor Falls and have them relearn Dragon Ascent.

Update 2, MarkVII has generously donated this pokemon

timid latios 31|3|29|30|31|31 (master ball) (SR)

The Flawless One

Arceus
IVs:
31/0/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Multitype
Level 100 UT
Moves

-Judgment
-Perish Song
-Hyper Beam
-Recover

OT: Manesh ID: 12215
This one took a little over two weeks to soft reset. Finally got it while on my flight back home. It's nature and IVs make it perfect for the Calm Mind set. The 0 IVs ensure that it will be taking the lowest amount of damage from Foul Play.

Honorable Mentions

Arceus
IVs:
31/31/31/12/30/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Multitype
Level 100 UT
Moves

-Judgment
-Perish Song
-Hyper Beam
-Recover

Gah, so close to perfect if it weren't for that 1 freaking point in SpDef. It's like the RNG is taunting me here. Anyways, at level 50 WiFi that one point won't make any difference so if you ever want to play with an E-Killer set that has a pentagon on it, this is the mon for you. Not bad in level 100 friendlies either.

Arceus

IVs:
31/05/31/30/31/30
Nature: Bold Ability: Multitype
Level 100 UT
Moves

-Judgment
-Perish Song
-Hyper Beam
-Recover

Again with the single points missing. Why RNGesus WHY?!? Again, single points don't matter at Level 50 WiFi. Still decent at level 100, or as a trophy.

Surprise Guest: Trick Room Unbound Round

Hoopa
IVs:
31/31/31/31/31/4
Nature: Brave Ability: Magician
Level 50 UT
Moves

-Hyperspace Hole
-Psychic
-Astonish
-Nasty Plot

OT: Mac ID: 11275
I soft reset this particular Hoopa using the MacDonalds event. I was shooting for a flawless HP Ice Hasty/Naive spread but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Still aiming for that spread with no luck. Ah well, the hunt continues. Anyway, the 4 IVs give this pokemon HP Ice and only makes 2 points of difference at level 50. It's nature makes it useful for trick room sets both as regular Hoopa in UU and Hoopa-Unbound in OU. I haven't gotten the prison bottle item in game yet so this comes in the regular form.

Anyways, I'm doing this giveaway because the Smogon community has been very kind to me and given me a lot. This is what little I can do to give back. Thanks a ton to all of you guys and gals that make this site a great place. Also, shout out to Theorymon's wonderful giveaway thread. I've never made a giveaway thread before so I used his basic outline. Hope you all enjoy the pokemon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi, so just for clarification, we have to trade directly with you?

In that case I would like : Timid Arceus, and Brave Hoopa.

My IGN is Luffy, FC : 3668 - 8633 - 7194

Thanks in advance! I will add you and go online :)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Hi, so just for clarification, we have to trade directly with you?

In that case I would like : Timid Arceus, and Brave Hoopa.

My IGN is Luffy, FC : 3668 - 8633 - 7194

Thanks in advance! I will add you and go online :)
Yeah, unfortunately you can't trade Event pokemon or pokemon with event ribbons on the GTS. It's unfortunate, that would make this giveaway a whole lot easier. I'll add your FC and get online to trade in a sec

This is a great giveaway!

My in-game name is ~Maverick~, and my friend code is 4012-4291-2353. I am most interested in the adamant Arceus, but also the Timid one as well, if that's alright.

Thanks for doing this!

zapzap29

This is a great giveaway!

My in-game name is ~Maverick~, and my friend code is 4012-4291-2353. I am most interested in the adamant Arceus, but also the Timid one as well, if that's alright.

Thanks for doing this!
Sure, just need to add your code and I'll be online in a sec

zapzap29

Thanks for the shinies Maverick, you really didn't have to though. Much appreciated. Interfectrix you're up next

Sorry about declining the offer! I got confused because it said you were a Passerby. Anyways, thank you so much for the amazing giveaway!

EDIT: :O I can not thank you enough for this amazing giveaway!! Words can not describe how grateful I am. Thank you!!

zapzap29

Seems like there aren't many people on right now. So for those of you who have gotten two pokes already, you can also get the other two if you'd like

Hi there, awesome giveaway! I have added you.

My FC is 5172-0371-8228, and IGN is Green.

If it's not too much, may I ask for the Bold Arceus and the Brave Hoopa. I'm going online now :)

zapzap29

Hi there, awesome giveaway! I have added you.

My FC is 5172-0371-8228, and IGN is Green.

If it's not too much, may I ask for the Bold Arceus and the Brave Hoopa. I'm going online now :)
No problem, just going to finish up the trade with Matteo and you'll be next

I love the beginning of the description. XD

Can I please have the Flawless One and the Adamant Arceus. I added you and my FC is in my sig.

Seems like there aren't many people on right now. So for those of you who have gotten two pokes already, you can also get the other two if you'd like
Does this apply to everyone who posted before you posted this I assume?

Thanks in advance! :3

zapzap29

I love the beginning of the description. XD

Can I please have the Flawless One and the Adamant Arceus. I added you and my FC is in my sig. :3

Does this apply to everyone who posted before you posted this I assume?
Thanks. And yeah, it was for the people who posted before. If at a later point people still want the mons I'll let them get the other 2 but for now I don't want to run out of cloned stock.

zapzap29

Really thanks a lot for the trade :)

Anyway, since I read your post... Can I ask also ofr the adamant Arceus xD?
At a later time sure, right now trying to make sure everyone gets their initial request. Ask again tomorrow when I get online to trade and you can get the adamant one as well

At a later time sure, right now trying to make sure everyone gets their initial request. Ask again tomorrow when I get online to trade and you can get the adamant one as well
yes!. Anyway, thanks agarn for the trade, those pokemon are beautiful

If you need, the two pokemon that I send you are perfect, so you can use them

thanks again, and bye :)

zapzap29

Yo Blizzicane for some reason the trade requests aren't going through. Can you send me a trade request instead?

Thanks. And yeah, it was for the people who posted before. If at a later point people still want the mons I'll let them get the other 2 but for now I don't want to run out of cloned stock.
I understand, though two Gods are more than enough in a giveaway. Oh by the way what is your IGN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)