The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFC is going to fuck AFC in the ass this year... unless, and I can't believe I'm saying this... Alex Smith and the Jamaal Charles-less Kansas City Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl. KC is clearly the best AFC team left standing if Gronk/Ben/Brown are out for the rest of the postseason.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
NFC is going to fuck AFC in the ass this year... unless, and I can't believe I'm saying this... Alex Smith and the Jamaal Charles-less Kansas City Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl. KC is clearly the best AFC team left standing if Gronk/Ben/Brown are out for the rest of the postseason.
its weird to say this but the chiefs are such a better team without Charles, Charles is a crutch to the chiefs when hes on the field the ball almost always goes to him, he may be good but hes not good enough to carry an entire team without him the chiefs actually throw the ball and still have a good running game because the o-line is good

What are you talking about? He carried that entire team in 2013 with a third of the plays going to him, he also had 1900 yards that season and led the league with 19 touchdowns. The chiefs defense played better during their winning stretch this season and they also played bad teams too. I'm not sure if Jamaal will ever play again but he was as much a problem for the chiefs as eli was the to the giants this season with a 4400/35/14 stat line.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
What are you talking about? He carried that entire team in 2013 with a third of the plays going to him, he also had 1900 yards that season and led the league with 19 touchdowns. The chiefs defense played better during their winning stretch this season and they also played bad teams too. I'm not sure if Jamaal will ever play again but he was as much a problem for the chiefs as eli was the to the giants this season with a 4400/35/14 stat line.
some hero said something not bias or disgusting. *reads last sentence* FUCK OFF

Why does Eli get so much hate? He's literally been a top 3/4 QB statistically the past two years with only ONE good player in his offense. And even then only barely playing more than a season and a half with him. Other qbs get more praise despite being surrounded by the best players at their positions and haven't been as productive as eli.

It's time this eli hatred ended when he is doing so much with so little. Philip Rivers is like the only other qb who gets my respect because of how under appreciated he is by fans just because his team ain't winning.

Not sure how I feel about Chip, I mean between him or their other top choice Shanahan, that's almost a choose the lesser evil scenario...I'd much rather Jackson or even Holgrem get the job.

On paper, if Kelly can salvage Kaep and hire a good DC and not utterly fuck it up more, they could be good since Kaep fits the stereotyped QB everyone thinks Kelly needs. Or in the more likely scenario, everything blows up and Kelly takes down Baalke with him, which would be a plus in the end I guess.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Why does Eli get so much hate? He's literally been a top 3/4 QB statistically the past two years with only ONE good player in his offense. And even then only barely playing more than a season and a half with him. Other qbs get more praise despite being surrounded by the best players at their positions and haven't been as productive as eli.

It's time this eli hatred ended when he is doing so much with so little. Philip Rivers is like the only other qb who gets my respect because of how under appreciated he is by fans just because his team ain't winning.
you're not qualified to say anything objective about eli, or any qb for that matter. He's a top 10 qb, not a top 5 qb. OK? Probably won't be top 10 in a couple years either.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why does Eli get so much hate? He's literally been a top 3/4 QB statistically the past two years with only ONE good player in his offense.
Eli Manning in 2015 was top 3/4 in passing TDs. He was not even top 5 in any other statistic. He also was not top 5 in a single statistic in 2014. Not one.

Please share with us these magical statistics you are referencing that make Eli top 3/4. I will delete any response post you make that does not contain this statistic.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So it looks like the Broncos will play a 70% at best Ben Roethlisberger with no Antonio Brown.

They can't lose this right?
Peyton Manning could throw 8 INTs. Losing Brown hurts, but if I have to choose between Brown and Ben I think I'd rather have Ben. We can probably survive without Brown, not so sure about Ben

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If you could definitively tell me that Peyton Manning would throw 8 INTs, I'd probably still expect the Broncos to win anyway at this point. But hey, any given Sunday.

Well as long as someone beats the fucking cheatriots and stops them from winning another super bowl, I'll be content.
Do you have any proof that the Patriots cheated have cheated, ever?

You know, since you said that with such confidence, like you actually knew what you were talking about.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Do you have any proof that the Patriots cheated have cheated, ever?

You know, since you said that with such confidence, like you actually knew what you were talking about.
spygate?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

spygate?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I said proof, not accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)