Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few questions:

- Is language the only requisite for MM? Can I start any Gen 6 game in non-English language and MM with myself through Pokémon Bank?
- How do you even check your TSV? How do you check values for eggs, wouldn't that require hatching them?
- What's the legality on restoring a save (with Power save) to catch different natured legendaries? Say I go for Timid Xerneas on X, get a decent one, upload it to Pokémon Bank then restore a save and go for a Modest Xerneas instead. Same Name/ID on both. Is that frowned upon?
- Best ball for Gliscor (regular, HA)?
- Best ball for shiny Ralts (non-HA)?
- Can I carry Pokémon from gen IV to VI directly or do they need a pit-stop in gen V (haven't played BW(2) yet)?
- Where do you get HA Ho-Oh, Lugia and genies?
- Where do you get HA Kangaskhan?
- How enjoyable is Gen V? I missed out on its heydays and I kinda wanna start them (since I heard the plot's decent?) but I feel kinda downtrodden on not being able to do any trading nor online stuff.

Few questions:

- Is language the only requisite for MM? Can I start any Gen 6 game in non-English language and MM with myself through Pokémon Bank?
- How do you even check your TSV? How do you check values for eggs, wouldn't that require hatching them?
- What's the legality on restoring a save (with Power save) to catch different natured legendaries? Say I go for Timid Xerneas on X, get a decent one, upload it to Pokémon Bank then restore a save and go for a Modest Xerneas instead. Same Name/ID on both. Is that frowned upon?
- Can I carry Pokémon from gen IV to VI directly or do they need a pit-stop in gen V (haven't played BW(2) yet)?
- How enjoyable is Gen V? I missed out on its heydays and I kinda wanna start them (since I heard the plot's decent?) but I feel kinda downtrodden on not being able to do any trading nor online stuff.
1. Yes
2. Powersave or KeySav
3. Perfectly legal, just make note of it in your thread and/or when offering it
4. Luxury or Heal
5. Luxury or Moon
6. You can only transfer one Gen at a time IV -> V -> VI (tl;dr No direct transfer)
7. Dream Radar (need B2 or W2)
8. Transfer exclusive HA. Trade with someone to get it.
9. I personally enjoyed it

Few questions:

-yes
-keysav2 or pkhex generally; no its part of the egg data
-that's accepted, but it should be stated before trading
-masterball (obviously can't be bred so...dream or heal)
-depends if you're going for gallade or garde. Lure gallade moon garde
-you need to take it to gen 5 to use transporter
-available through the dream radar (b/w2 only)
-has to come from gen 5 except that now you may be able to dexnav it in the safari zone (not 100% on that though) gen 5 only
-good, lame starters
-ninja'd

Would powersave be worthwhile to get just so I have a back-up save if shit hits the fan? Can it replace a corrupted save?

Just the thought of losing a lot of pokes (even though I have them split between 2 games) is kinda heart dropping.
I'd definitely buy one, they aren't expensive at all for what they do for you (backing up saves being the main thing, but also obviously everything else). I've had mine for over a year and don't regret it at all.

In my personal experience of power savers, it is a pretty good things but some downsides. The usb cable included in the package sucks. You ll probably need another one. The support isn't that good either. One of my games isn't read by the power saver and i tried emailing the company about it but i still haven't got an answer. If does work though the stuff you could are amazing. Keep a semi good legend and keep resetting for it. Check you esv's multiply items backup your save and the list goes on.

Looking for someone who can redeem a Manesh Arceus code with the following details. In return, I can breed you some Pokémon in special balls or offer other services like cloning.

Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31
Language: English
Date wondercard recieved: 7th of February
Picture proof of recieving the event
Notes: You will need a USA 3DS.

I'll consider offers on the code itself too.

I am breeding a Chansey atm. A few questions. I already bred Seismic toss on to it. I taught it Heal Bell. Is there any benefit to aromatherapy or do they do the exact same thing at any circumstances? Also is helping hand worth teaching on to it?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am breeding a Chansey atm. A few questions. I already bred Seismic toss on to it. I taught it Heal Bell. Is there any benefit to aromatherapy or do they do the exact same thing at any circumstances? Also is helping hand worth teaching on to it?
Aromatherapy works on Pokemon with Soundproof, Heal Bell doesn't.

Hey guys. Was looking around couldn't find a simple trade forum, most of them have some crazy exotic names lol. Sorry if this isn't the right place. (Seems like it) But I'm in need of some hidden ability pokemon. Pamchan, talonflame and abra. I've tried Gts but they don't listen they'll just nab my mon. I'm on alpha sapphire.✌

alright so im not sure where to go with this so screw it im asking it here, if there is another place this should go id appreciate the info. anyways i was looking to find out how i can tell if a mon i got (well two of them actually) during wonder trades were legitimate or not.. a lvl 1 shiny Munchlax in a heavy ball i beleive 5 IV's w/ an adamant nature move set is as follows: counter, curse, double-edge, zen headbutt. it has the blue pentagon if that matters. The 2nd mon is a Lvl 100 shiny venasaur brave natured (i havent checked his EV's or IV's yet) with the following moves: petal dance, worry seed, synthesis, solar beam. this mon does NOT have the blue pentagon. again im not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but i had to go ahead and put it somewhere because if these mons are hacks i want to release them (i think i speak for the majority of players when i say hacks are just not right). i mean dont get me wrong, a shiny is badass, but if i get them i want them legitimately obtained.

Hey guys. Was looking around couldn't find a simple trade forum, most of them have some crazy exotic names lol. Sorry if this isn't the right place. (Seems like it) But I'm in need of some hidden ability pokemon. Pamchan, talonflame and abra. I've tried Gts but they don't listen they'll just nab my mon. I'm on alpha sapphire.✌
This is the right place for such a request.

If you want I can give you untouched lv. 1 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire) Male Timid Abra /w Magic Guard in a Premier Ball for free as a welcome to smogon.
Also I have a lv. 25 31/31/31/x/31/x Female /w Gale Wings Flecthling in a Repeat Ball I can give you.

alright so im not sure where to go with this so screw it im asking it here, blah blah blah
Better place is to ask is here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/read-me-tips-for-simple-hack-checks.3498670/

But the general rule of thumb is a Shiny/legend from GTS is most likely a hack.

This is the right place for such a request.

If you want I can give you untouched lv. 1 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire) Male Timid Abra /w Magic Guard in a Premier Ball for free as a welcome to smogon.
Also I have a lv. 25 31/31/31/x/31/x Female /w Gale Wings Flecthling in a Repeat Ball I can give you.
That would be awesome. Though I do not have much to offer. Seeing how I'm just starting out. Thank you. The welcoming is warm and fuzzy I hope to contribute more in the future! Now to look for that hidden ability pancham. My friend code is 3368-2397-2399

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)