Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Looking for Timid Heatran with decent IVs. HP Rock would be perfect. Offering: 31/xx/31/31/28-29/31 Timid Kyurem, Naive 31/30/23/31/31/31 Naive Azelf (has Evs) and Hasty 31/31/31/27/xx/31 Hasty HK Rayquaza. All SRed by me.
Edit: Also in need of 2 Ability Capsules!
New page bump. Edit: Been helped with the capsules

Hi guys, anyone has a flawless, or near flawless, Calm Zapdos with Pentagon? It is for this season of BSS. Hummm I can trade other legendaries for it.

I am breeding a Chansey atm. A few questions. I already bred Seismic toss on to it. I taught it Heal Bell. Is there any benefit to aromatherapy or do they do the exact same thing at any circumstances? Also is helping hand worth teaching on to it?
Bump. On the Heal Bell aromatherapy part i am covered. Tehy are practically the same. Is helping hand useful at all on VGC doubles? Any other egg move that is useful?

New page bump!

LF the following HA dream ball females:

Sandshrew
Diglett
Krabby
Nosepass
Meditite
Spinda

Also the following HA females:

Kangaskhan - premier ball
Omanyte - dive, net, premier ball
Aerodactyl - luxury ball

I have a number of extra 5iv pokes and a ton of HA dream ball females to offer in return!

LF a Bold Thundurus w/ either 31/X/31/31/31/31 IVs or. 30 on Def. Timid's ok too, but I'd prefer Bold. CMT for what you want in return.

Isn't Destiny Knot always supposed to transfer down 5 iv's down to the offspring? So i have a flawless ditto holding one. Isn't the offspring have 5 31 random ivs? how come the offspring have 3 or 4 31 and not five?

Isn't Destiny Knot always supposed to transfer down 5 iv's down to the offspring? So i have a flawless ditto holding one. Isn't the offspring have 5 31 random ivs? how come the offspring have 3 or 4 31 and not five?
The parent could have passed the non 31 iv, while passing 5ivs.

Simple.

I'll give you an example of something that happened to me yesterday.

I was using a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto (parent A) and a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Fletchling.
(parent B)
One of the possible options I've gotten is 31/randomized stat/x/31/31/31. This could be seen as A/B | random | B | A/B | A/B | A/B basically. The only way you are guaranteed to get 5ivs is to use two parents with 6ivs.

5 IVs are passed from the parents and it can be anyone.

Simple.

I'll give you an example of something that happened to me yesterday.

I was using a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto (parent A) and a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Fletchling.
(parent B)
One of the possible options I've gotten is 31/randomized stat/x/31/31/31. This could be seen as A/B | random | B | A/B | A/B | A/B basically. The only way you are guaranteed to get 5ivs is to use two parents with 6ivs.

5 IVs are passed from the parents and it can be anyone.
Yes, 5ivs from either parent.
Thanks for the clarification boyz

If you are looking for just any chansey with softoboiled i can give you one of my spitbacks of my current project. It is calm natured seismic toss heal bell and probably some 31 ivs. Does that suit your needs?
I actually need clefairy with soft boiled can chansey breed soft boiled onto clefairy cuz I believe soft boiled is a transfer only move

I'm also looking for a level 1 shiny goomy will give genesect for it

I'm also looking for a level 1 shiny goomy will give genesect for it
Goomy is covered

Moderator edit: Don't triple post.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have a celebi i could touch trade with?? last pokemon i need for my jhotodex
What are the odds, I was just about to ask if this flawless Celebi I got in a trade could be cloned. I know you're not supposed to clone other people's Pokes, but I'm not sure if that's just for people on here or not(doubt this guy has an account, will check or try to at least if I find out you can clone other people's stuff if they don't have an account here.) I'm not a 100% sure it's not a hack, though ofc I'd find that out before trading it.

Regardless of if I can clone it or not, or if it's a hack, I can just trade it to you and trade back for Dex purposes. Free of charge.

What are the odds, I was just about to ask if this flawless Celebi I got in a trade could be cloned. I know you're not supposed to clone other people's Pokes, but I'm not sure if that's just for people on here or not(doubt this guy has an account, will check or try to at least if I find out you can clone other people's stuff if they don't have an account here.) I'm not a 100% sure it's not a hack, though ofc I'd find that out before trading it.

Regardless of if I can clone it or not, or if it's a hack, I can just trade it to you and trade back for Dex purposes. Free of charge.
Thanks man!! i added you and am online! just send me a trade request, you dont also happen to have jirachi do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)