Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
rules arent there to get broken, remember this for your life and get over it
you guys make it seem like it was my intention to break any rules, why does it matter that i made a new alt for a fresh start? why? Why???? when my questions get answers i will stop bitching

Tele

a quality human being
This reminds me of what happened in OST9, when future winner Gr8astard lost in r1 to Double01, but for some reasons tders decided the match had to be redone.
User Gr8astard won the redo and went on to win the whole thing by DDOSing his opponent in the gran final. It looks like history is repeating.

Anyway, for what it matters, you played great in those games, I'm The Batgirl. Dont let this beat you up. I'm sure you will have other opportunities in the future.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yes. A player of my caliber has to have someone eager to play. Umbreon hasnt been on since Tuesday.
You have 25 posts and joined 3 months ago my Chocolate Lab has a higher level of caliber than you. What happened to this thread being filled with bad memes and "contacted" posts? I wanna see good replays not activity posts and that at crying over his DQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)