Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following female Pokemon. Iv's and nature doesn't matter:
Hoppip HA in Dive Ball
Wobbuffet HA in Dream Ball

Miltank HA in Dive Ball

Last edited:
lol no. Terrakion has literally one the best dual STABs in the entire game and Scyther destroys everything with Aerial Ace/Bug Bite/Brick Break/Swords Dance... do I need to say more?
Is Bug Bite ORAS Move tutor exclusive? But I guess I could substitute X-Scissor all the same.

I don't use Battle Chateau, but could you use exp-share ?

Also , if you beat XY and have a lv 100 pokemon , just do Restaurant-le wow . It is way faster .
Le Wow is great for heavy levelling but it kinda sucks being locked into battle for 10 minutes when your weak mon only needs like 5 levels.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is Bug Bite ORAS Move tutor exclusive? But I guess I could substitute X-Scissor all the same.

Le Wow is great for heavy levelling but it kinda sucks being locked into battle for 10 minutes when your weak mon only needs like 5 levels.
Yes, but either way works, Aerial Ace does 99% of the plowing through anyway.

Who wants to Do a Giveawaythread with me ? Since the UU Tier is my Favourite Tier I thought that It would be a cool Idea to giveaway those Pokemon in order to get more People to play UU :) Anyone who would create the Giveawaythread for me with all the mandatory stuff I would appreciate as I can provide all of the Battle Ready Mons I want to Giveaway :)

Can anyone give me a prankster purrloin? I have a kangaskhan lvl 1 on gts with the message asking for one. IGN is Kaaz. Otherwise message me and I will get back to you in an hour. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Taken care of, thanks!

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
How does this work, exactly?
Basically it works like this : You reset the Pokemon until you get a good IV spread + nature (usually agreed on in advance).

What you get out of it depends on the deal. For example, I have traded a Pokemon for a code. This means that the person who originally had the code gives it to me, and I can do what I want with it. They only get the Pokemon I traded to them.

Or, you can make a deal where you essentially get the code for "free", but then you share the resulting product with the person who gave you the code, so you both have semi-redis rights to the resulting product. So one person gets the code, one person does the resetting, and both profit :)

EDIT : Usually the reason for doing this is either 1) Person who gets the code doesn't have time to reset it, or 2) Person who gets the code has a system that doesn't match the region of the code, or 3) They have more than 1 code

Hey guys!!! So, I was planning on a competitive Vespiquen.... Any help with it would be nice.... P. S. Expecting some help getting the pokemon as well..

Welll, it is a good tank you know!!But.. is it not that good?
It isn't that good. 4x weakness to Stealth Rocks plus numerous other weaknesses makes for a pretty poor choice, especially for a defensively inclined Pokemon like Vespiquen. 4x weaknesses don't always make Pokemon unusable (ex. Tyranitar, Talonflame, etc.), but it really hurts Vespiquen's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)