Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Only blast burn fireceus excites me
Can you do that? Without it being on a meme team for a match that won't matter?

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
ironic since sparksblade has hosted like 3 successful tours and your one match in upl was won through me spoonfeeding you what to click

edit @below:

Thugly Duckling:(Private to Krauersaut) what do i do
Krauersaut:(Private to Thugly Duckling) double to excadrill.
Thugly Duckling:(Private to Krauersaut) r u sure
Krauersaut:(Private to Thugly Duckling) positive.

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Can u host a tour? Without players EVing their Ekillers to OHKO a Skarmory with Extreme Speed?
Damn that's totally what we were talking about here, don't you agree?! Or maybe you don't like talking about what you yourself bring up. The latter just making you a self-proclaimed dick. Take your pick, and chill a bit.

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Bruhhh we're obviously just taking jabs at each other for zero reason at all and about anything lol chillaxxx.

e: I mean here i am having fun with y'all getting insulted on a personal level by like twin's homophobe jokes lel and even I'm not horribly bothered by that

Last edited:

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
nobody is really trash talking and i need to post for my .5k shoutout post so ima do it here. also fireburn wont let me do it in the upl admin thread so fk him

Lady Gaga - been my boo thang since day 1. i don't even really remember how we met since it's been so long. but i'm glad af we did. i remember when i first came back to smogon and i was vming plus and fuzznip and then this random lady gaga guy chimed in and i had no idea what surprise i was about to get. even though nearly all of your opinions are wrong, i still keep coming back to talk to you.. no idea why. hehe jk you'll be my bff forever :3 also you shouldve gotten a ps4 imo. p sure you think ur better than me at cod and need to prove otherwise kek

Genesects:
March Fires - not sure why I retained you, you're kinda bad. guess ur a lil cool tho
absdaddy - biggest steal of the auction 2 years in a row.. crazy
malefic - you were the first person i thought of when xy was added to upl, ur gonna destroy everyone imo
hyw - i honestly love you. you're easily one of my favorite users on this site
Blim - can't believe i spent 30k on this guy smh
soviet - easily gonna go 6-0 in gsc this upl, lookin forward to it man!
GaryTheGengar - best adver in the tour for 4k kek
Shiny Girl - real grill?
Bomber. - first half of the gsc core thats goin 6-0
Lutra - second half of the gsc core thats goin 6-0
Krauersaut - ...
James Jimmy - i rly dont know u that much but ppl told me to buy you so u better do good!

Ubers room and others:
Blue Jay - I was glad to talk to you again like a week ago for the first time in like 27 years. If only you would just come back and be a PS regular again :( i miss you <3
Sweep - easily one of the best users on this site and one i love dearly.
Fireburn - eh you're alright, i guess. jk i luv u :D
shrang - you were the first to recognize my intense moderator talents and promoted me, and a Fairly Cool Guy. though the banword list is pretty dumb.. fix dat imo
Astounded - i remember telling you that you were one of the best ubers players back in xy and now look atcha
Aurora - i like ur style . .
passion - omg sayu-chan^^ one day i'll free you from the banlist.. and after that i will take down the banword list. also im looking forward to our all-girl upl team next year^^
haxiom - former genesect that didnt get to play :( you're actually really solid and it sucked not playing you last year and i really wish i did. and its stupid as shit you didnt get drafted this year. if someone doesnt pick you up @ midseason ill be angry
Esteemed User Ginku - former genesect that destroyed everyone in adv :D sucks you didnt sign up this year, wouldve loved to have you again but alls good. hope u go undefeated in spl :3
benbe - former genesect that i regrest not buying :( you're a beast and i hope drizzlers play you
orch - legit didnt buy you because you were gonna spam goth and whim. and because l56 wouldve paid more XD
Level 56 - one of the best ubers players for sure. look forward to playing you guys :D
ZoroarkForever - another one of the best ubers players. im happy you got bought in spl, you deserved it last year too
Vileman - meme game on point
Dilwar - another one of my favorite users on smogon... until you ignored my pms one day and that made me HATE YOU.
Mr.378 - fk you for making me pay 30k for blim :(
dice - rip
Melee Mewtwo - rest in pieces sweet prince
Evuelf - im so happy you're playing upl :3 i wouldve went for you but i know you wanted to be a drizzler so i didnt :(
ogasian - i dont know you too much since u quit forever but you seem p cool oo

The ORIGINIAL Hentai Crew:
Haruno - been one of my better friends in ubers since the start, i love you my angel. BTW, i did NOT try and get u demoted or whatever that was before i quit. i remember you bringing that up and i had no idea what you were talkin about :_:
finally - i miss our times in the original hentai crew. you were one of the funniest niggas D:
KyleCole - i miss you more than finally, but dont tell him.. good shit in spl as well ^~^
shrop05 - SHROP. i hope you never told everyone you were secretly my favorite..
Benja - rip lil man :( i wish you were here to read this. i remember thinking that you were just like a younger me and rly taking a liking to you, after originally not liking you too much. i hope things are better where you're at now <3

dodriobrate:
Earthworm - thanks for getting me into kpop ~n_n~ also i consider you one of my best friends on here and enjoy your presense very much.
Folgorio - you're probably the person that's made me laugh the most over the internet. and i miss our duo sessions.. too bad i dont have any hands rofl.
Bluewind - bernie-chan!!!! i luv u so much... /me kiss bleuwind
Eo Ut Mortus - lmao come back already
PttP - i predict you'll be the first one to call me a homo for doing this.. but u ite
Harsha - lol dude my friend is on the heat, want me to tell you about him?
Rewer - omg rewer i love you :3 you were one of the first to take a liking to me and invited me here, and i guess you're kinda cute.....
HSA ♥ - all your hardwork finally paid off and you made it to plat.. you'll always be a bronze shitter to me though
Iris - ur best assman a man could ever ask for <3
Jibaku - JIBBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
Nails - ur spl team is lucky as shit
Gangnam Style - lol you infracted me around the time i came back to mons and i kinda hated you for awhile then i joined dodriobrate and realized you're one of the coolest dudes on this site
reyscarface - you'll also prob call me gay for doin this. i also rly didnt like you for the longest time cuz i always thought you were a gigantic douche, but you're alright i guess
SilentVerse - easily the kindest user on smorgen, i lub u
Pearl - I just noticed you got your name lol
Nayrz - wew lad ima shit on u in upl
whistle - lmao f*ck you
Ciele - I hope you win spl this year :D
uragg - thx for the aids lmao i actually really appreciate it

if you're not there, that means i hate literally every thing about you. or i just forgot to put you..which means i hate literally every thing about you. ^~^

http://puu.sh/myCWL/e2090161f2.jpg ayy lmao

Last edited:
[18:15:31] +Facepalm's Plot:Wreckdra
[18:15:37] +Facepalm's Plot: do you want to play now?
[18:16:01] +Facepalm's Plot:no j-o-h-n-s pls
[18:16:23] @WreckDra: i am not ready yet
[18:16:24] @WreckDra: sorry
[18:16:32] @WreckDra:i also only have 15 mins right now

Wreckdra sighed as he opened the door to his small, two-room apartment. He unbuttoned his starched dress shirt and threw it in the general direction of the couch. Half-naked, and exceedingly depressed, he proceeded to rummage in his cupboards for anything with even a hint of alcoholic content. Finding no such beverage, he sat down on the cracked leather of his couch with a discontented rumble. He checked his fake Rolex watch out of habit (it didn't actually tell the time; he had only bought it to impress Clarice, the cute blonde secretary at his work) and let out a muffled groan. There was nothing to do, except for washing the dishes, taking out the trash, cleaning the apartment, feeding the dog, and masturbating, but he usually left those things undone until his mother's annual end-of-the-year visit. Shrugging, he decided to boot up his ancient netbook and indulge in one of his favorite pastimes- absurdly inflating his ego on a website dedicated to children's games (more specifically Pokemon). However, he had recently lost a bit of enjoyment in this particular activity, possibly due to the fact that the Ubers Premier League (commonly referred to as UPL) had started, and that he knew that he had been drafted not for his skill but his prodigious ability to give e-blowjobs. Upon checking his wall, he found that his slated opponent for the week, ogasian, had asked for a time to play. He gave the standard answer- a random timezone and few, hard to reach dates. Activity wins, after all, were his only hope. After making several useless, self-inflating posts on said Pokemon forum, he proceeded onto its companion website, Pokemon Showdown!. As soon as he logged on, his heart dropped. His opponent, to his great horror, was online at the same time as him. He stared at the online symbol for quite a while, frozen in place with terror. To his even greater panic, said opponent challenged him to a battle. No, no, he thought, this would not do. His mind began to whir. Johning was something he was exceptionally talented at.

The Johneries, part 1

Edit: Btw its just a joke, if wreckdra (or anyone else) finds it offensive sorry :(

Last edited:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Never knew the Ubers community would be so uniquely friendly to their community leaders. Truly nowhere else could I trust to find managers holding the spirit of a tournament so close to the heart. Wow!

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Probably not the right place, but this is the only UPL thread open, so... yeah.

Short and sweet, I'm withdrawing from this UPL. I don't really have any hard feelings towards my former teammates or yohoE, and wish them luck in coming weeks, but I'm just not comfortable being on the team anymore, nor in a community where the 'role models', teammates and even supposed friends are so quick to lynch someone for a few minutes of laughter. Shoutouts to the people who revealed themselves as true friends, though. You know who you are.

I'll still closely follow UPL, and definitely plan to participate again next year, but for now, goodbye and good luck to the teams left.
Cheering for Skymins, Drizzlers and Genesects ;]

Probably not the right place, but this is the only UPL thread open, so... yeah.

Short and sweet, I'm withdrawing from this UPL. I don't really have any hard feelings towards my former teammates or yohoE, and wish them luck in coming weeks, but I'm just not comfortable being on the team anymore, nor in a community where the 'role models', teammates and even supposed friends are so quick to lynch someone for a few minutes of laughter. Shoutouts to the people who revealed themselves as true friends, though. You know who you are.

I'll still closely follow UPL, and definitely plan to participate again next year, but for now, goodbye and good luck to the teams left.
Cheering for Skymins, Drizzlers and Genesects ;]
cheer for the reshirams we're really good

About the "win" of March Fires over Problems in UPL, there is no reason for Genesect to be anything but Choice Scarf in BW2 ubers. Like what can it be? Iron Plate? Banded? I bet in all BW2 official tours, the only Genesect used is Scarfed Genesect so I don't see why Fireburn had to be sure if it was Scarfed to give the win to Problems. What can it be other than Scarfed? we are not on low ladder here for a possibility of it being Quick Claw Genesect lol.

SparksBlade

Community Leader
guess we gotta wait until one of the following happens to generate enough salt for this thread to be good:

1) Sweep gets haxed by a player he considers inferior (i.e. anyone that isn't him)
2) I make an activity call that Hack doesn't like
3) Lord Outrage is unbanned
4) Thugly Duckling wins a game
5) Krauersaut makes a post
In light of recent events I'm going to add something to my list:

6) DontStealMyPenguin gets called out for insisting Yveltal + Chansey balance is viable without Pursuit (even though everyone knows it isn't viable)
[00:47] Lacus Clyne:http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ubers-premier-league-iv-smack-talk-thread.3560461/#post-6600801
[00:47] Lacus Clyne: EVERYTHING HAS HAPPEND
D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)