Smogon Premier League VII - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
shoutout to qsns for slaying blingas and leaving me as the only undefeated dou player

i'm coming for you zach watch ur fuckin back next week
D'aww look who thinks that he can talk trash, it's Jake "Ludicolo is a good choice" Muller.

And do you remember that win-a-mat tournament in Seattle that I ruthlessly swaggered you out of? Yeah, that Latios mat was really cool. Thanks for making it so easy to get, you're a real pal.

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
D'aww look who thinks that he can talk trash, it's Jake "Ludicolo is a good choice" Muller.

And do you remember that win-a-mat tournament in Seattle that I ruthlessly swaggered you out of? Yeah, that Latios mat was really cool. Thanks for making it so easy to get, you're a real pal.
I mean I must have made a few good choices that weekend since your team ~mysteriously~ ended up being very similar to mine. One of us is just better at clicking rock slide than the other :(

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I mean I must have made a few good choices that weekend since your team ~mysteriously~ ended up being very similar to mine. One of us is just better at clicking rock slide than the other :(
trying to blame Zach for ur own lack of faith in ur mons is the lowest of lows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)