Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
rng not on my side lost every speed tie, he hit every move. lost 2-1. good luck in the rest.

edit: just say won 2-1, you know it wasnt a good game. dont be like that.

Reactions: BK
Activity.

This was my last day to play because I'm going on a week-long Spring Break trip with my athletic team all week where we're staying in cabins with no internet, and I won't be back until the deadline has passed. I didn't know about the lack of internet until recently but my opponent was very gracious to schedule around my AIDS schedule for today at 3:00 PM EST/10:00 his time, but he didn't come on SmogTours and it has been 55 minutes now. (He logged on and checked my profile on here but didn't respond to my VM to come on SmogTours.) I feel like an ass calling activity when he is not responsible my restrictive schedule and I've been a bit of a mess trying to find a time because I've had a hectic midterm week, but we did schedule this match, and I showed up and he didn't, so I'm requesting an activity win.

(I could conceivably do it on the Monday if you want to give us an extension, but we're not getting back until late next Sunday night so it would have to be an extension.)

Activity.

This was my last day to play because I'm going on a week-long Spring Break trip with my athletic team all week where we're staying in cabins with no internet, and I won't be back until the deadline has passed. I didn't know about the lack of internet until recently but my opponent was very gracious to schedule around my AIDS schedule for today at 3:00 PM EST/10:00 his time, but he didn't come on SmogTours and it has been 55 minutes now. (He logged on and checked my profile on here but didn't respond to my VM to come on SmogTours.) I feel like an ass calling activity when he is not responsible my restrictive schedule and I've been a bit of a mess trying to find a time because I've had a hectic midterm week, but we did schedule this match, and I showed up and he didn't, so I'm requesting an activity win.

(I could conceivably do it on the Monday if you want to give us an extension, but we're not getting back until late next Sunday night so it would have to be an extension.)
He actually mixed up with timezones which is why i got on at 10 pm but one hour later, so if we can get an extension it would be great :)

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mysteria vs. CaPTiViTY:

<Isa-Busy>im doing activity call for this game today
<Isa-Busy>timeline seems to be:
<Isa-Busy>game is scheduled early on, mysteria misses the game
<Isa-Busy>they reschedule for sunday, captivity says he might not make it, does not seem to make it
<Isa-Busy>they reschedule for the following weekend
<Isa-Busy>mysteria cancels the game because his grampa got cancer and he needs to visit
<Isa-Busy>extension is granted
<Isa-Busy>mysteria claims heavily busy schedule but throws out a time that captivity says he'll try to make
<Isa-Busy>no word on who was there or not
<Isa-Busy>two hours ago, both players were online on ps, mysteria challenged captivity and captivity didnt accept
<Isa-Busy>and deadline was 30 minutes ago
<Isa-Busy>mysteria wants activity win

---

This was not an easy call for me to make. Both players have missed multiple games, both have been reasonably active in scheduling. Mysteria has been slightly more active in scheduling but has also had a restricted schedule, making the game difficult to get played. Time zones were also a factor in why the game was not played. Mysteria requested an activity win, but I do not believe that it'd be the proper call to give him the activity win, due to the games missed earlier. This game goes to a coinflip. I apologize in advance.

If the URL to this post ends in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8) Mysteria goes through. If the URL ends in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) Captivity goes through.
the url ends in 2 (6696082) and mysteria goes through.

Mysteria plays vs. blarajan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)