Smogon Awards 2016: Voting Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus

Hello there seems to be some kind of mistake, I wasn't nominated for anything. This was about as disappointing as when I wasn't picked up for SPL or Monotype Premier League! If anything, I should get most overlooked player because of this...

I wasn't even nominated for best analysis writer after gems such as beautifly and spinda....

I also quit smogon for a week but returned, but do i get recognition for it???? no

I'm making the second face not because I'm wondering if i'm going to win, but because i'm wondering why this community is so biased against candy bars.

byee

edit:

Kid Magic should be a nominee and win best rater for this post right here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/marines-or-bust-omastar-ho.3567334/#post-6712021

He didn't just rate the team (he didn't actually rate the team), but used DaSpoofy's Team as a baseline to check his psychological state. He went above and beyond in something I've never seen and should receive praise.

Last edited:

Threw

cohiba
Twix said:
Kid Magic should be a nominee and win best rater for this post right here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/marines-or-bust-omastar-ho.3567334/#post-6712021

He didn't just rate the team (he didn't actually rate the team), but used DaSpoofy's Team as a baseline to check his psychological state. He went above and beyond in something I've never seen and should receive praise.
Idk the guy, but I can tell Magic is a don. Not only was that incredible, but he just came into UU out of nowhere and is so impressive. Already does better rates and core analyses than most of the regulars in the tier (obviously including me) and has been active in UU for barely a month, even made it to the second round of the teambuilding competition. His sig ain't a joke, he really is a prodigy

Just my two cents

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Idk the guy, but I can tell Magic is a don. Not only was that incredible, but he just came into UU out of nowhere and is so impressive. Already does better rates and core analyses than most of the regulars in the tier (obviously including me) and has been active in UU for barely a month, even made it to the second round of the teambuilding competition. His sig ain't a joke, he really is a prodigy

Just my two cents
can confirm, the man uses honchkrow in OU and dispatches tryhard stall teams like he's peeling off a bandaid lol.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Also, how did Pyritie NOT get nominated for "Worst Avatar"

I swear I'm nominating him (I think?) next year

tdp edit: deleted post you replied to

Last edited by a moderator:

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Kinda surprised I am on some of the nominations. Pretty neat. ^^

Cannot think of anything original to say given I am pretty tired, but good luck to all nominees and sincerest congratulations for those that win! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)