Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
if I give one Pokemon a Destiny Knot and the other one the Power Bracer, I have a higher chance to get my 6 desired IVs than only with the Destiny knot, right?
Because with luck my kid gets KP, Ver, SpAng, SpVer, Init IVs from the destiny knot and the Ang IV from the Power Bracer.
Is this right or wrong?
(I know that I can't get my desired nature this way)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
#488 Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 30, 31 / 24, 25 / 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 16, 17

Is the speed that important?
Just run some calculations if you want to battle. If you want to trade, you want to aim for 31/x/31/28+/28+/31.

Edit: Like a0161613 said, I wrote a SR guide, which can be found in my signature.

Last edited:
85 base speed? Yeah it matters.

Especailly if you run a CM set as it runs some speed EV's to outspeed Gligar and defensive Sucuine plus Rotom variants.

Saw a heracross trickroom team that macadii done and wanting to give it a whirl in my next local tournament so, Looking for a heracross with moxie or if anyone has one laying around a 31-31-31-xx-31-0 Moxie Heracross, Tyranitar Sand Stream with 31-31-31-xx-31-0 and Azumaril Thick Fat 31-31-31-xx-31-0

Last edited:
Anyone with a female HA Heatmor in either lux or premier ball? Also looking for a female safari ball Scyther. I can't catch these in my cart.

don't sure about this Jirachi, especially for it's hidden power, since it has acces to energy ball and grass knot:
31/11/30/30/31/31 - Bold - hp grass

don't sure about this Jirachi, especially for it's hidden power, since it has acces to energy ball and grass knot:
Honestly, I'd keep. A special Jirachi has access to Energy Ball, Flash Cannon, Icy Wind, Moonblast, Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt, and those all have really nice secondary effects. Something like Wish/Protect/Flash Cannon/ coverage move could be really fun.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Could go either way honestly, it really depends on how badly those 30 stats bother you. For personal use I'd definitely keep since at level 50 those stats are pretty much the same as 31. On the other hand Jirachi doesn't need hp grass at all and there are already plenty of flawless RNG'd Jirachis on this board so your Jirachi wouldn't have as much trade value if it were flawless. Either way it's a nice SR, I'd make the decision based on if you want something that's absolutely perfect or if you're fine as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)