DPP Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentine missed time. I do not think it was intentional, just updating on our scheduling. Waited for 1 and a half hours then went out

stole Level 56 and "won"... sorry man, i really hope odds will be more in your favor in the other cups, thanks for being a sport.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I'm posting for the sake of it, not like I enjoy doing this.. So I asked my opponent last weekend on Smogtours to play and he refused while being a lot of more time online, but it was whatever, so I just asked when it was a good time to play, and he proposed playing on Wednesday. 1h40m later than the scheduled time he comes to pm me once again to tell me he can't play, tells me to play on Thursday instead, and later on Thurs he does the same than the day before. I literally told him I can't play on Sunday but he apparently thinks that we're gonna do it lol.
So yeah, in case he doesn't show up / refuse to play today I'm asking for the activity win because this getting way too stupid.

Activity post, my opponent told me he couldn't play until thursday this week which i respected, i contacted him yesterday while he was online but he didn't answer and logged out, deadline is tomorrow and i won't be there tonight, hopefully we can play tomorrow otherwise i'm taking AW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)