DPP Cup II - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I had scheduled with Lord Ninjax for Friday. He arrived 20 mins later, saying if I could wait 45 more mins since he had to go to lunch. I accepted. Then he vm'd me again saying he had to play cards or some shit with his family, so that he couldn't play. Lost 1h20min for nothing. I told him I'd be there 5 hours later and he said it was alright, but he didn't appear then.

Posting for the sake of it, but I already adviced him I needed to play asap since I have a busy weekend.

I had scheduled with Lord Ninjax for Friday. He arrived 20 mins later, saying if I could wait 45 more mins since he had to go to lunch. I accepted. Then he vm'd me again saying he had to play cards or some shit with his family, so that he couldn't play. Lost 1h20min for nothing. I told him I'd be there 5 hours later and he said it was alright, but he didn't appear then.

Posting for the sake of it, but I already adviced him I needed to play asap since I have a busy weekend.
I said I'm sorry. I didn't show before cause my mom decided to have dinner early and I had to help prep, then I had to play cards, then when I was going to come later my laptop was gone (my parents took it). I will admit though that most of what happened is on my head, and if it comes down to activity I will concede the point.

Shafofficiel

allez tout le monde en balèze (baleze baleze)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
activity win Vs. Deluks917, i waited a week for him whereas i'm taking important exams so i can't wait any longer, i let him some messages in his wall, he didn't respond me so..

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well, our GMT is hard to fight, we should 2day, but let me u know i've never seen my opp online. Anyway, i hope we can fight 2day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)