WCop XI General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
México used to have its team a couple of years ago, but I don't think it's going to be back

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
SHUT UP. Shutupshutupshutup SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP

Fuck off. Seriously, just fuck off my forum. I'm tired off you trolls, UKfags and tournament nerds always, AALWAYS, making fun off this tour. No. Nuh-uh, just no. Stop it. Just get the fuck outta here if you don't like it. Nobodys forcing you to stay here with us real players. WCOP is fucking based. It literally changes lives. I still remember the christmas morning when my mom signed me up for the tour and I got to delve into the magical Pokemon Online... Holy... Fuck... The feels... The joy... A lonely kid salvaged from aloneness. IT's undescribely. I can honestly say WCOP saved my life. And if you're gonna insult it, say the rules are unfair, then get ready to be fucking destroyed by me.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
We apply the rules how they best fit our userbase. We needed stricter rules to start to fix the multitude of issues of "eligibility" and team switching that has plagued WCoP for the past 10+ years, so our conclusion was an IP-based eligibility and the removal of a weakest eligibility. From there, we can change or flex the rules to better fit the userbase to allow for unique situations that affect certain users, and represent regions that make the most sense for our userbase (hence why an entire Team Asia exists, and not a Team India or whatever).

All of your posts have been petty, bitchy, whiny, and unhelpful from the start, with almost no actual arguments against why we shouldn't be doing what we've been doing other than because it doesn't fit your specific situation of living outside of your country for an extended period of time. There's nothing arbitrary about allowing people from relatively tiny countries, with an extremely long cultural history and actual specific and defined locations for how this rule is applied, from joining the teams they're culturally close to, rather than forcing them to play for Team Europe.

Sorry you're personally shit out of luck bud, that's just how the world works sometimes. Zeb gave you a pretty significant response to your prior complaints, and you didn't or couldn't argue against anything that he replied with, so I really don't know what your issue is, but it's getting old real quick.
holy shit its like someone cloned aldaron but it came out defective

porco dio

Banned deucer.
Do you people even notice how all the rules were conjured to cater to the white Pokemon players? I heart McMeghan more than anyone on Smogon, and quite frankly, he can play wherever he pleases because he's my beloved McMeghan. That grandma whatever rule was also made in order to "explain" why BKC can still play for East even though he's in Europe now. If BKC were black, he wouldn't get this white privilege.

Zamrock has been a loyal team Asia player, yet he can't play for his continent even though he's Asian. This is a messed up system. It's always about the white people. Let's stick together, my fellow color people.

*excuse the grammar and misspelling. On phone.
You're up against quite a monster

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So now with this clearly logical rule, will the South finally be allowed to rise again? There's no way you can tell me Massachusetts and Alabama are culturally similar.
Northern NH / Maine are basically the south but colder and with fewer black people

where will LA players go if they lose to greece? Just gonna have to sit out all of WCoP because they lost a bo3?
The same could be said for greek players in the opposite case so yeah since only 16 teams are allowed they're just playing their chance to "not have to sit out all of WCoP" that could had been the standard in the case they would had not been accepted

it seems the most decent decision regarding outsiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)