Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cycle 11:
Sub: penguin344 has subbed back in for Aura Guardian (lol...)

You all surround two persons: billymills and Thetwinmasters. Initially almost everyone moves to get Thetwinmasters, but at the last minute a number of you switch off to billymills.

Before anything happens, however, a God moving with Extremespeed breaks sandshrewz' neck. What a monster!
UncleSam said:
Dear sandshrewz,
You are Liepard.

Their beautiful form comes from the muscles they have developed. They run silently in the night.

You can use Encore each Cycle. This will force your target to use the same abilities and votes on the same people next Cycle as they did this Cycle.

Your ability is Prankster. This enables you to use Encore before even the daily lynch.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
So then the rest of you move back to deal with the lynch....but the votes are counted. And recounted. And then the Supreme Court rules that there must be no more recounts.

And then it is declared a tie. Looks like billymills and Thetwinmasters will live to fight another day.

One other of you isn't so lucky, however. v was found killed my a massive Superpower. All the mods' likes and all the mods' men couldn't put v back together again.
UncleSam said:
Dear v,
You are Mega Charizard X.

When expelling a blast of superhot fire, the red flame at the tip of its tail burns more intensely.

You can use Will O’ Wisp each Cycle. This will burn your target.

Alternatively, you can use Flare Blitz each Cycle. This is so powerful that it will kill your target. However, due to the recoil damage, you can only use this twice, ever.

You are allied with the OverUsed Tier. You win if the OverUsed Tier eliminates all others.
And...that's it. Speed this up, please X_X, I'm running out of songs to put in updates.

It is now Cycle 11. Cycle 11 ends on Tuesday, June 14th, at 6 PM CST. Or when I get all actions in. I want to speed up to 24 hour updates after this cycle so let me know your thoughts on that as well please.

Results going out now.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Official Vote Count from Cycle 10:
Thetwinmasters
(11): v/billymills/Slim Guldo/6tennis/Agape/LonelyNess/U-Turn Out/Mr.378/Alfa610/Mithril/Estronic
billymills (6): Thetwinmasters/Blazade/Mage Vulpes/penguin344/Antemortem/Haruno

Note that deaths which occur before the lynch do not impact the lynch itself.

You couldn't even pull off a stealth while I was offline for two days straight.

What makes you believe you'll manage when I'm active?

Poor V knew what the right lynch was, but I can't blame the you for killing an OU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)