NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
B_T my vote is on you because you most certainly were active lurking in ANOCymous (you were in the lowest third in terms of activity of the playerlist in that game), and were subtly pushing the lynch away from your teammates. Your recent posts don't do much to convince me you aren't doing the same thing for TIK right now.

Can you post more substantive reads on a larger portion of the game please?

You're right, let's vote lurking inactive Da Letter El and vig you instead.

unvote
vote DLE
That's actually the opposite of how you should use a vig
You say this but you haven't put up posts that are meaningful and you haven't defended yourself, you've only trying to get the FOS off of you by not talking about it and trying to seem town by telling town to do town things.
You realize you have my thoughts on players and the defense of my wagon in that same post. It's like you didn't even read it.

This thread is awful. Most of the active people's posts are gibberish. Mafia is always a mistake.

Form. Clear. Opinions. On. People.

I'm feeling better about Yeti, and... only slightly better about Asek. I liked his reason for thinking Sam vs LW is Town/Mafia but it's not very alignment indicative and he doesn't really commit to any suspicions after that, so it reads like an explanation post under pressure that prioritized the defense and forgot about suspects. Really disappointed there wasn't a followup post.

I don't like either Jalmont's or Sam's votes on me. Sam used meta really loosely and jumped on after Jalmont which kinda continues the trend of him avoiding suspecting the active people (same thing that bothered me and Yeti about him him handwaving LW/Blazade). Jalmont is concerning for a different reason because I remember his post two days ago was about how he would peg me as inactive scum but he wasn't sure because he needs to reread posts. His follow-up to that is to slap the vote on me because that's what he had earlier, which is what I would expect from scum who doesn't actually care which of the inactives get lynched. I expected the follow-up of "yeah I read the posts, this is what I actually think" but nope.

I would vote Jalmont and SteelEdges for an inactivity lynch and Sam/Asek for a consolidation lynch.

Feels like a lot of what he does is flippity. The assertion that LW is Andriod which he quickly changes to Broly. The weak use of meta for people like me and Dale. (I mean, I don't think my play is anything like ANOCymous, and Dale isn't even active on the forums.) Every time he goes off to talk about role speculation nothing concrete comes out of it, and I feel like town Sam would press harder for a uniform claim plan like LW is doing. Instead he kind of accepts that people should post their own opinions, but he keeps going back to his own opinion for some reason. It's really chaotic and I think Sam would have his priorities better as tryhard town.
This post is bad for two reasons:

Putting "easy" lynches as consolidation options - personally I think Sam/Asek are both easy outs in terms of lynching in the sense that there's a lot of obvious reasons why we should lynch them, but not necessarily too many good ones. It feels to me w.r.t sam you're just regurgitating what people like billy have said regarding sam, which is weird considering he's posted so much. i think your read on sam is really weak and not very content based which is strange given the content sam has posted.

Inactivity lynches being contradictory - It's a bit of a stretch how you put me and Steel in the same sentence of inactivity and hypocrtical in the sense that I've been as active and probably moreso than you? Ofc that's arguable and it's not very important but I don't find that to be a very strong reason to lynch me. Steel hasn't posted at all and putting me in the same line as him seems to me like it's just an easy way for you to group me in the inactivity category when that plainly isn't true w.r.t to this specific instance (arguably I am "inactive" compared to those like LW/Yeti/Sam).

Overall I just find your posts to be super lacking and not really adding much (e.g. I think your lurking - maybe you aren't necessarily inactive, but I definitely get the sense that when you do post, you don't have actual opinions about the game - see lynching inactive player, saying "don't talk about androids guys!"). Maybe I missed some of your earlier stuff, but I just generally get the sense that you're drifting by in this game, but it's worse because you aren't role-speccing, but trying to get by on what limited "content" you have about certain players. (and these players happen to be the ones that conveniently ppl have already talked about, and it feels like you're just repeating them). my opinion tho

i have to go to dinner so this isn't as concise/straightforward as i'd like it to be so i'll probably be getting some good replies to respond to later lol

B_T my vote is on you because you most certainly were active lurking in ANOCymous (you were in the lowest third in terms of activity of the playerlist in that game), and were subtly pushing the lynch away from your teammates. Your recent posts don't do much to convince me you aren't doing the same thing for TIK right now.

Can you post more substantive reads on a larger portion of the game please?
I'm hazy on ANOCymous but I'm pretty sure I was the center of attention on D1. Shrug. Anyway, I don't have a comprehensive opinion on most players I didn't mention, or else I would have mentioned them. Do you expect me to have a read on TIK with what he's posted so far?

I guess I'll ask what you think Town BT would have done differently from what I've been doing up to now. It seems like you're just painting my actions like I'm playing to a scum meta you don't know.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just posting to also say ill have limited activity from friday to sunday since its my brother's wedding and stuff.

pls dont have 40 more pages when i get back

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Also agreeing with BT, vig typically shoots scummy inactives or just really strong scum reads, and you ideally lynch people that are active so that you can solidify a read and relations to that player.

Asek

Banned deucer.
I think the most suspicious user based on postings to me is internet / unclesam and through geneneral inactivity it is steeledges / dle / acidephoenix

steeledges / dle both stated they would post their thoughts and catch up on the game but neither have. Avoiding posting in the thread could be seen as a vill role who doesnt want to draw any attention to themselves, but I'm more likely to suspect that a non village would take this course of action for the same reason. Not doing anything to raise suspicion to themselves, not doing anything to make themselves appear clean. I would like to see these 2 make a post with substance before deadline. But I'm guessing one of these 2 are the ones being subbed out in addition to tik. Acidphoenix has only posted once from what ive seen and there wasn't much substance to it, so id like to see more from him.

internet on the other hand hasn't really posted much of substance. Mainly short posts trying to steer discussion away towards other areas other than what is currently being discussed, which is to me a sign of a non village trying to break apart discussion for no reason. Hasn't really presented any original thoughts on any player and seems to be avoiding providing any real reads or arguments which is odd for a circus regular, and a village player would almost certainly want to be making posts relating to whats being discussed as well as brining up other points for others to contend, which internet currently is not. I also think the vote towards unclesam so close to harunos vote as well as flyhns is quite odd, but may just coincidental that all of them decided to speak up at that time.

Unclesam I outlined why I'm suspicious of in my big post. Generally proposing ideas that are to me against the villages best interests. I don't think he is a good cycle 1 lynch however as he is willing to push people for their opinions which is always good for the village.

I'd like to see dle / steel (or whoever subs for them) post their thoughts before I vote, but I think a cycle1 lynch is in the villages best interests as I outlined prior (we have revivier, the risk is quite worth the reward).

e: dle posted whilst i was writing this, but it wasn't really discussion of the current events mainly a meta point so my point stands

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
yea that's fair do you think i should switch back to BT?
I mean, beyond any sort of "I know I'm town" sort of reasoning on my end, I don't have any argument for why you should vote for BT over me, although UncleSam's meta read on BT's ANOCymous play is blatantly wrong. BT was definitely not active lurking, dude was active af and was attempting to scumhunt on some level. He just was purposely coming to bad conclusions that would help his teammates.

Why are we vigging at all when the vig suicides on a town hit? (waaaaaaaaay less paranoid than being paranoid about vegeta btw)

DLE can you give a fresh perspective on the stuff that's happened so far? This goes out to the subs too.

I want to hear mills elaborate as well and I don't like that he's waiting until it gets closer to deadline to do that (less of a chance of a good argument or lynch redirect in response?) but I'll save my criticisms until I see the argument itself.

I guess I never really thought about the game like "If LW or Mills are mafia they have to get UncleSam and Yeti lynched so they can dominate discussion and kill the only people capable of finding them out". I guess I understand some thought processes a bit better now but I never would have considered something like that as a real priority for mafia.

BT is getting more active now that he might be on the chopping block but I'm not getting much out of it at the moment. I'll get back on him tomorrow.

Why are we vigging at all when the vig suicides on a town hit? (waaaaaaaaay less paranoid than being paranoid about vegeta btw)

DLE can you give a fresh perspective on the stuff that's happened so far? This goes out to the subs too.

I want to hear mills elaborate as well and I don't like that he's waiting until it gets closer to deadline to do that (less of a chance of a good argument or lynch redirect in response?) but I'll save my criticisms until I see the argument itself.

I guess I never really thought about the game like "If LW or Mills are mafia they have to get UncleSam and Yeti lynched so they can dominate discussion and kill the only people capable of finding them out". I guess I understand some thought processes a bit better now but I never would have considered something like that as a real priority for mafia.

BT is getting more active now that he might be on the chopping block but I'm not getting much out of it at the moment. I'll get back on him tomorrow.
Echoing Blazade that I am very wary of Mills waiting until close to deadline to give reasoning. I can't really think of a legitimate reason to wait outside of not allowing US time to respond. I'd much rather him make his post sooner rather than later. That being said, this just seems like a crazy way for mafia Mills to play as it is drawing a ton of attention to himself. He's probably town, I just don't like how he's playing right now.

Pretty against a lynch from any of US/Yeti/LW/Mills currently though, much rather go after internet or Haruno probably (still fleshing this one out though) so my vote is staying where it is.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Big post coming soonish(it will be full of autocorrect you guys, watch out for randomly capitalised letters!) but I gotta post about this.

Stop the vig discussion, this is nor the time or place to give vig orders to kill. Ignoring how its utterly suicidal, we have to remember there is a fucking Transporter, that just guarantees that if the suggested target isn't third party that a village will likely die instead, oh I mean two because Goku will suicide. So no I don't want to hear shit about vigs today or any day will the transporter is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)