NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one of the people that tried to get Sam lynched
androids could have failed to same target

mafia or broly could have hit bpv

walrein could have been outprio'd (which i think is common for the vig to be slower, it was on mafia universe or w/e and it wouldn't surprise me if jumpluff took the prio from there) as vig which means he didn't use a kill, or he idled like everyone told him to

any of the 3 scums could have same targeted but i really doubt TWO members of any two different teams agree to kill sam................................. just .. ?
Well wasn't like 6 people trying to kill him via Lynching?
Also I thought all actions go through even if they are going to die, sorry I'm used to playing Mafia on PS

Host questions

Haruno:
I'm not sure what you're asking, so: All important mechanics about the roles are in the PMs (like suicide mechanics). Doctor applies before killing.
King_:
Bulma's revival is a night action. Everything in the role PMs is a night action unless otherwise specified. (I think that is everything that is an action)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if people are trying to get him lynched they wouldn't necessarily want to kill him because they could feel like they could get a mislynch on him the next day:

blame him for the acidphoenix mislynch and jumping onto the ap bw to save himself and spin it in that way + try to take advantage of his out of character play early

however i feel like they kill me first before trying to lynch sam since i can pretty clearly swing the lynch to not be on him if i so choose. perhaps that's why they kill him, something about his play made them so uncomfortable they wanted him dead asap without wanting to kill me (first) for whatever reason.

idk. killing sam just doesnt make sense to me when you can frame him relatively easily, or take out another strong town voice by killing me first then lynching him when nobody is there to stop you.

i think it'll be important to look back at sam's reads and see who we differed on... his killer is quite possibly someone sam had as a heavy scumread and i didn't or nullread so they had no reason to get rid of me first even though sam was a pretty easy bandwagon target yesterday

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Upon further I would fully expect broly + cell to NK this last cycle because the odds they will be tracked or target is watched is extremely low. So that's two mafia kills pretty much guaranteed this turn since they don't fear vegeta that much unless vegeta interactions become known to vegeta himself but I don't think jumpluff confirmed or denied this.

So it's very probable that both Wolf + Mafia attacked.

Or they could have idled and Walrein self destructed by attacking Sam/vegeta but I don't think both wolf and Mafia would idle in day 1. Idk though.

Yeti how do you think they got killed? Or rather what clues did Walrein/steeledges leave to being vig to you? Since from what I can see there are no real signs and the only person that seems like they'd target Walrein is mithril still

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since I don't think my last couple questions were answered by the hosts here are they again. I will return to the thread near night to post something actually relevant, no worries there.

Probably a good times to get things clarified by hosts:
  1. Does transporter show up in watcher tracker results?
  2. Does vegeta kill transporter before or after their role can redirect people to him?
  3. Which protections do twins break? Cell? Vegeta?
  4. Framer specifically states it makes the target look like a random mafia, but this has seemingly no relevance to this game since cop only gets mafia as a result not which mafia. Are we missing some implications?
  5. Transporter can't target dead people right? I don't wanna see a revived mafia.

Host questions (sorry if I missed yours, feel free to PM or @ me to make me notice them btw! it's easier for me that way):

Haruno: Vegeta doesn't know who he visits him
LightWolf: 1. Yes 2. Vegeta kills take place after the role processes, so after 3. All NK immunities, including heals/protects 4. I never knew what to make of that because it contradicts the 'fully pinpoint Broly' thing, so I just retconned it to work as showing up as mafia 5. After thinking about that question some (I'd ruled all the others already) and the info MysticSoul left, transporter only works on live users (or rather, people that are live at the start of the night)

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Sorry for disappearing near the end of yesterday, I had work(!!!)

I'm going to be looking back at interactions D1 to see if I can find anything potentially incriminating, but since i'm at school it may take a while, hang tight

Vote Da Letter El

This goes off when Da Letter El makes an actual substantive post about the state of the game. He's had 48 hours of night phase to catch up, had to have decided an night action somehow and definitely has a fresh perspective. We are dealing with this now as opposed to close to deadline.

When I get off this bus and onto a computer I'll try to reread the thread and get something nice and big posted.

Yeti's obsessive shade casting on me is beginning to get irritating at this point but she's welcome to lay out actual arguments which I'll happily respond to. I also dislike how self centered her view about this game is at the moment. It's not like anyone who wanted to mush a mislynch on Sam would have to go through you by NKing first, and you weren't the only frequent and vocal defender of Sam. Billymills, Walrein, and I were all pretty adamant at the very least. I don't know if mafia yeti tries to push a mislynch on me and if she does she'd probably go about it a different way (defending acidphoenix for instance) so I'm starting to get confused on that.

Haruno starts to look better and better with more independent effort coming in.

Post flip most of the internet wagon was town driven so I like that lynch slightly better nothing else considered.

I'll have to reread into the old BT wagon because I'm starting to think that was pretty town driven specifically because I think Mills is pretty town post Sam flip. I don't think he backpedals like that as mafia when the lynch is honestly pretty realistic.

I'll probably attempt to write a post later tonight but from the skimming i've done I do agree w/ Blazade's point about billy and I think Haruno's OMGUS is weird since iirc Jalmont was FOSing Haruno yesterday (I might be wrong because there were a lot of people doing so, and I may have just mixed up Jalmont w/ someone else)

So today they told me I'll be away from home for tomorrow and most of Wednesday. Which sucks big time. I'll try phoneposting but we'll see how that goes.

Vote Mithril

I want to push this first thing because of his diminishing presence yesterday coupled by Walrein's case and the fact he got NK'd. It feels like the slot with the most potential out of the low content ones plus, and the higher content ones don't ping me as much.

Feels like there are a lot more thread coasters which makes me want to direct attention to them too, but it's a crapshoot between who of them is mafia. I don't like macle where he poked his head because his posts are consensus and at the same time careful not to say too much / commit to a wagon. DLE's at the point where he should have been subbed out so it's weird that he hasn't been. Twin has the one post where he votes Sam that bugs me a lot, it feels out of context from the rest of the thread and makes even less sense when it's backing up acid's vote after he just voted acid. Then he eventually votes acid again because "he disappeared again", which isn't true and feels like he just avoided reading acid's posts altogether. Then there are people like internet who read like they're not involved in playing the game so it's hard to read further into the slot. After writing this paragraph I'd probably have twin as a second vote after Mithril.

I need to sift through the posts from the more active people because there are a lot of wallposts, but I mainly want to look into wagon motivations. For right now I don't feel LW has been very memorable despite all his posts, and there's something about yeti's push on acid that bugs me but it's gut-tier atm, what I can actually point to that I don't like is her posts today that don't really push any suspects. jalmont ever since my vote feels like he's mostly reactive to the people voting him and generally has a low scope, like how he's been sticking to Haruno since yesterday's ISO.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeti's obsessive shade casting on me is beginning to get irritating at this point but she's welcome to lay out actual arguments which I'll happily respond to. I also dislike how self centered her view about this game is at the moment. It's not like anyone who wanted to mush a mislynch on Sam would have to go through you by NKing first, and you weren't the only frequent and vocal defender of Sam. Billymills, Walrein, and I were all pretty adamant at the very least. I don't know if mafia yeti tries to push a mislynch on me and if she does she'd probably go about it a different way (defending acidphoenix for instance) so I'm starting to get confused on that.
Your revisionist history is what makes me accurately pin you as scum.

Walrein in #401: sam's not in the clear but i'd rather lynch acid over him
Walrein in #397: like seriously guys of course scum!sam's going to revert to his town meta if we call him out for not following his town meta
billymills in #392: I think yeti has convinced me on Sam.
billymills in #335: I think Sam is bad because he is insecure in his reads.
Neither of those sounds 'pretty adamant.' I don't think billy changes his vote if I don't make the posts I did and Sam doesn't go back to his usual I AM VILLAGE HEAR ME ROAR playstyle as a result. Walrein initially townreads Sam in #333 but seems to change it, or be agreeable to changing it, right after.
billy and especially LightWolf were pretty much the two leading the charge on the Sam lynch once it started getting some traction.

Explain why you misconstrued the events of D1.

You also tried to claim my D1 play was out of sorts for me but it is exactly as I always play. A needless undermine easily proven wrong.

Present the facts not your twists on them if you don't want to be called out as scum tbh. You do the proper actions to "seem townie" and contributing but I can see what's lurking beneath the surface. Hope your scumchat has a bunch of salty posts about me from you x]
Lynch Yeti
Fuck being a slave cohost
That's Fair
Yeti how do you think they got killed? Or rather what clues did Walrein/steeledges leave to being vig to you? Since from what I can see there are no real signs and the only person that seems like they'd target Walrein is mithril still
#401: votes acid, mild sam suspicion
#397: dislike of me/billy after sam switches playstyle back, asks acid why haruno scummy, hood lw voting, asek needs to vote, internet vanished, ok lynching acid/internet/mithril
#372: calls out acid omgus vote
#345: initial mithril vote as strongest scumread
#336: townread on billy for post on sam (thus sam as scumread)
#334: agrees vig should idle (until transporter dead), other setup stuff <-- this is the only time he mentions vig right below jalmont/rssp1 discuss it
#333: reads list

The fact Walrein responds to the vig talk after it seems agreed the vig needs to idle due to transporter and dying upon hitting town by mistake MIGHT have clued a really perceptive mafian in that he was actually the vig and trying to mention it to throw people off but I honestly don't know who pays THAT much attention to the game. It didn't catch my eye yesterday and DLE is idle af, billy is burnt out af, Sam is dead and town... clearly Blazade's nefarious schemes at work.

Walrein's only explicit/continued suspicion was Mithril since Sam is dead. But... does Mithril REALLY feel the need to kill Walrein over that? I don't know if I find that probable cause for Mithril to railroad what I assume would be the mafia kill just to eliminate the one guy on his case. His reads post had no "This guy seems super scummy."

I'm not sure Walrein was killed under suspicion he was the vig. I think he was killed because the mafia townread him and assumed he would never be BGed and didn't strike them as Vegeta.

vote internet
make some informative posts today pls

While I think twin is one of the most suspicious people, based on his involvement in the acid lynch, I want to push this mithril lynch forward.

Mithril's posts early were very safe (65 and 249). I want to see his reads on a few other people here, particularly twin, yeti and BT.

Twin I find suspicious because he opens the lynch on acid phoenix in 344 like it's the most obvious thing in the world, but then retracts in 376, one people realise 'hey thats not a bad idea.' To me this sounds like a mafia trying to get a solid vote in, but not wanting to be held responsible when he flips town.

Though I think this is mostly refuted by the fact he opts to early hammer in 425. Refuted, but then his early hammer makes no sense to me either. Why hammer when I said I was trying to get reads posted by the end of the night? Why backtrack twice on the vote? This just seems like odd behavior regardless of alignment.

As for those reads:

I generally believe internet and b_t are good. I read through most of their posts and changed perspective on both. Mithril was one of my more suspected roles end of day 1, along with twin (before the hammer). Haruno is another person I was extremely suspicious off. I'd like to see what other people think of Haruno first though.

For now:

Lynch Mithril

I was still suspicious of sam, and would probably have prefered a Sam lynch over an acid phoenix lynch had I made my reads earlier. I was perfectly fine with what would have been a mislynch of sam.

I'm operating under the impression the androids misfired or that sam was double targeted more than anything. Sam was very clearly a certain kill, since he'd have announced if he was vegeta or buu. The only concern anyone would require to kill him would be if the watcher was watching sam (which to me seems likely).

The walrein kill is more out there. Haven't really looked back at his posts, but no one should assume walrein died killing sam. Then we have 3 missing kills and a stupid walrein, rather than just 1 missing kill.

There's not much use talking about who killed who I feel. We're not going to logic our way to a killer. Mafia kills are made by a team, not a single user, and it's hard to tell what the wolves are banking their kill on (could very well be possible they want to play like a vig at least for now). I guess there's a little more merit to doing so in this game, but I'd rather people focus on looking back at Sam/Walrein vs everyone else and their interactions.

I'm tempted to vote Asek or BT at the moment, but I guess I will let Asek come back later and leave BT for now since I cba to really look through his stuff. Haruno has posted since I voted him but I'm not sure what to make of what he's said today so far.

Don't have anything else to add. I'm trying to post as much as I can now since I probably won't be very available tomorrow (international flight). No idea if I'll be back for deadline (I think yes? but I'm also traveling as soon as I wake up I believe so I just don't know). Hopefully they're will be wifi where I'm going/on the train lol. Doubt I need a sub but I'll talk to the hosts.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Probably being stupid here but w/e here goes:

We could try to look for android signaling. There's a high likelihood that they misfired, but assuming they did so seems like careless play to me.

I checked who voted for the killed players since that's the only sort of twin signaling I would notice. It might be too obvious and incriminating to be used, but perhaps it's so obvious that it becomes unlikely, and therefore usable?

LightWolf, Thetwinmasters, internet, Haruno and billymills voted for unclesam. Out of these, twin's (then TIK) first one seems especially haphazard. Perhaps it was a confirmatory reply? The only one who voted for unclesam before then was lightwolf.

I don't think anyone voted for walrein, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
UncleSam (6) - LightWolf, THE_IRON_...KENYAN?, Flyhn, internet, Haruno, billymills
Jalmont (1) - Da Letter El
THE_IRON_...KENYAN? (1) - King_
Asek (2) - Blazade, Blue_Tornado
billymills (1) - Yeti
internet (1) - Mithril
Blue_Tornado (2) - Jalmont, UncleSam

Not voting: acidphoenix, Asek, macle, rssp1, SteelEdges
UncleSam (5) - LightWolf, Thetwinmasters, internet, Haruno, billymills
Jalmont (1) - Da Letter El
Thetwinmasters (1) - macle
Asek (1) - Blazade
billymills (1) - Yeti, Flyhn
internet (1) - Mithril
Blue_Tornado (1) - King_
Walrein (1) - Blue_Tornado
Da Letter El (1) - Jalmont
internet (1) - UncleSam

Not voting: acidphoenix, Asek, rssp1, Walrein
acidphoenix (9) - UncleSam, Blazade, rssp1, Yeti, Walrein, jalmont, King_, billymills, asek
UncleSam (4) - internet, Haruno, acidphoenix, Thetwinmasters
Jalmont (2) - Da Letter El, LightWolf
Thetwinmasters (1) - macle
internet (1) - Mithril
billymills (1) - Flyhn
Walrein (1) - Blue_Tornado
Putting the votecounts here for convenience. Only change between the last one and deadline was twin changing his vote to acid.

Okay what the hell was the acid wagon last minute? What always happens when we lynch an idler d1?

Anyway, i'll begin with analyzing what the vote counts tell us

Asek - Didn't vote until the acid wagon
billymills - Voted US before swapping to acid
Blazade - Was on Asek until the acid wagon
Blue_Tornado - Asek at first, then switched to Walrein and stayed there
Da Letter El - Jalmont the entire time
Flyhn - Was on US before switching to billy and staying
Haruno - US all day
internet - US all day
Jalmont - From BT to DLE then finally to the acid wagon
King_ - TIK, then BT, then the acid wagon
LightWolf - US before eventually swithcing to Jalmont
macle - Didn't vote at first before voting twin, then staying there
Mithril - internet all day
rssp1 - Didn't vote until the acid wagon
Thetwinmasters (subbed in for THE_IRON_...KENYAN?) - US, twin stayed after subbing until voting acid last minute
Yeti - billy for a while, then switched to acid wagon

Next, let's see how the dead players voted

acidphoenix - Didn't vote before eventually voting US
UncleSam - His votes were all over the place, but he eventually settled on acid
Walrein (subbed for SteelEdges) -didn't vote until acid wagon

So what's the point of all this? Looking over votes helps identify patterns.

People who didn't vote at all until the acid wagon
Asek and rssp1

People not mentioned above who only voted dead townies
billymills, Haruno, internet, twin

I'm sure there's at least 2 scum in these 6, these vote patterns aren't exactly what i'd call townie. Of course, we didn't know either of these two were town then, but chances are with 7 non-town in 16 living players, this group probably contains at least 2, maybe even 3.

Next step is looking over these 6 and mini-isoing them, but i've already taken enough time making this (mostly because today was busier than anticipated)... expect it as soon as I can

Judging from these posts it seems like the most common recurring theme is how he has a scumread on mithril and didn't change this viewpoint till near the end of the acid vote, and it was merely due to acid seeming scummier and not so much mithril clearing his name or whatnot. Could a walrein kill be due mostly for this since no one really hounded mithril bar walrein's posts afaik though it seems possible that mithril would want to kill the only person really suspecting of him. Will reread thread to look for potential clues later.

Sam being killed I could see happening for a large multitude of reasons but I'd rather hear others thoughts first before commenting on that. Though I am curious to see who people think are potential mafia with the walrein/sam results.
First of all, sorry for not posting the last day of D1, work was pretty absurd last week and I never had time to write a post. Regardless, I'll start with answering this. If I were mafia, I would have to be a complete idiot to kill off the one person that had been suspecting me D1, especially considering he was pretty vehement on me being suspicious. Now that clearly leads into the whole argument of mindgames and whatnot, but it would just seem like an awful play. On the other hand, mafia killing somebody that only really suspected one person (me) leads to this whole scenario of people pointing out that the person that suspected me died. Circles on circles are stupid, but tbh so is looking into N1 kills for anything outside of the target looking village / not being likely to be protected.

Beyond that, I would love if someone actually gave me something to respond to as to why I am a top read. All we have so far are both Walrein and Billy saying I seem suspicious. That's nice and all, but gives me nothing to refute. In the meantime I will work on reads of twin / yeti / B_T to give Billy the reads he currently wants.

So 2/4 Of the Killing Roles went through, Broly/Goku/Mafia , Possibly Androids. Maybe Sam protected someone that was targeted by one of them? Androids do not have a Signal they can catch onto yet and no one targeted Vegeta. I think we should try and find out who Sam would have protected and who would want either Sam/Walrein dead the most.

Questions I have, Does Reviver revive during day? < If Not, Ignore my next question. Should Reviver Claim and use it incase he/she dies without getting to use it?
Thoughts on who Sam protected?
I think that the kills were probably mafia/the third party vig (Broly?), and the androids misfired. Asek said that the Walrein death was via Broly, but I don't actually know what leads him to believe that (please let us know what exactly led you to that conclusion, Asek). I'm not sure that Sam's protection target is going to be that relevant unless you think that he hit Vegeta.
RE: Reviver, for the same reasons Sam said Reviver shouldn't claim (mafia RB just makes them useless), they shouldn't use their power since the person is just going to get roleblocked infinitely or killed.

Probably being stupid here but w/e here goes:

We could try to look for android signaling. There's a high likelihood that they misfired, but assuming they did so seems like careless play to me.

I checked who voted for the killed players since that's the only sort of twin signaling I would notice. It might be too obvious and incriminating to be used, but perhaps it's so obvious that it becomes unlikely, and therefore usable?

LightWolf, Thetwinmasters, internet, Haruno and billymills voted for unclesam. Out of these, twin's (then TIK) first one seems especially haphazard. Perhaps it was a confirmatory reply? The only one who voted for unclesam before then was lightwolf.

I don't think anyone voted for walrein, correct me if I'm wrong though.
I feel like android signaling will be incredibly hard to find if we don't have a confirmed android kill. Then again, one of those kills could be the android kill, and the mafia kill may have been blocked or something.
I guess it's worth looking at the votes, but if its an obvious strategy I think its one the androids wouldnt want to risk taking (but then like you say, they may do it for the exact same reason) so i guess its kinda WIFOM.

Flyhn I voted for billy and then almost immediately switched to acid. Might be more scummy, but just for the sake of correctness I think it's worth mentioning.

Also RE: Walrein dying after FOSing Mithril, its another WIFOM situation where I think it'd be silly for someone to kill someone who's suspecting them immediately, but he could have killed him for that exact line of reasoning.

Also the acid lynch occurred because his behavior was the exact same as it was in F&I, but I guess we know thats just his overall behavior now.

First of all, sorry for not posting the last day of D1, work was pretty absurd last week and I never had time to write a post. Regardless, I'll start with answering this. If I were mafia, I would have to be a complete idiot to kill off the one person that had been suspecting me D1, especially considering he was pretty vehement on me being suspicious. Now that clearly leads into the whole argument of mindgames and whatnot, but it would just seem like an awful play. On the other hand, mafia killing somebody that only really suspected one person (me) leads to this whole scenario of people pointing out that the person that suspected me died. Circles on circles are stupid, but tbh so is looking into N1 kills for anything outside of the target looking village / not being likely to be protected.

Beyond that, I would love if someone actually gave me something to respond to as to why I am a top read. All we have so far are both Walrein and Billy saying I seem suspicious. That's nice and all, but gives me nothing to refute. In the meantime I will work on reads of twin / yeti / B_T to give Billy the reads he currently wants.
I'm not about to blame anyone for night 1 kills. I'd toast to them.

You were suspicious because you were buddying unclesam and not posting anything particularly controversial.

I'm doing nothing until mithril posts his reads.

Reads on Twin / Yeti / B_T

Twin:
Subbed for TIK, TIK did nothing of interest tbh
344 - First vote on Phoenix, only points to idling
376 - Switches to Sam b/c he voted to protect himself, poor reason
Too focused on flip results for my taste
417 - Calls out king for terrible post
419 - HL US
425 - Reads, switches back to acid with no reasoning whatsoever
459 - Troll vote on Yeti

Twin has been posting very little (about as much as me :D) and his posts have very little content. Both 344 and 376 are very weird, he votes in both posts with very little reasoning from what I can tell. His comment of prefering a US vote to see the flip bothers me as thats always felt like a cop-out to me. Additionally both of his vote pushes were on villagers and he both started and harmered the Acid lynch. Nothing too concrete, but probably leaning scum here.

Yeti:
3, 32, 35 - Troll
77 - Anti Sam, nothing on LW, very anti Blazade, thinks King + Sam
84 - Middle of the road on vegeta, good player not claim
123 - Middle of the road on Vegeta, argues both points
153 - Acid idle mafia, asek noob town, unsure billy, blazade scummy
meh B_T, DLE nothing
178 - Still a bit anti sam, likes asek / flyhn posts, still bad blaz
189 - Unvotes sam, calls out mandatory votes
203 - Calls out King for buddying sam
208 - Anti Buu Claim, sam odd, LW posts serial killer
233 - Tells sam Flyhn tryharding = more likely mafia, still androids
238 - Kinda anti sam lynch
245 - Wants discussion on more than US / LW
248 - Calls out billy's awful 245 sams evil blah blah
254 - Protects B_T, calls out weird Jalmont vote
259 - Likes reads list, against blazade for hating reads
287 - Agrees Billy weird, thinks LW/Billy easily mafia pushing Sam
Pro Sam now
288 - Wants to lynch acid for idling
307 - Thinks B_T being too passive for town B_T
361 - Still pushing acid lynch (inactive) after calling out US for
going after inactives all D1, kinda odd.
373 - Protects sam somewhat, confused by his actions, calls out
haruno / internet for weird sam votes, calls out blazade
for being anti yeti (only yeti scum reads blazade)
378 - Thinks sam learned not to go after inactives, anti Goods lynch
387 - Likes sams combative 385, votes acid
399 - Still anti Sam vote, pushing town to think
400 - Acid too idle, although mafia would be yelling -> scum
Asek = idle -> null, null billy, blazade too good -> scum
B_T mod scum, DLE scum, town flyhm, mild scum haruno,
internet noob, jalmont mod town, king noob, lazy for LW,
macle mild town, mithril null, rssp town
calls haruno / king out for buddying sam
446 - walrein killing sam would be funny, blazade scum
453 - Meta stuff on kills
462 - Still scum blazade, meta kill stuff, votes internet

My biggest issue with Yeti is that she continually brought up US bad habit of voting inactive players and then finished the day with what amounted to a bandwagon vote on Acid, wait for it, for being inactive. While she has posted a lot, there are no strong pushes outside of pushing Blazade as mafia. In fact, a lot of her reads felt very non-confrontational to me, where she would point out both positives and negatives of everyone. She started the day scum-reading US, only to slowly come around enough to convince everyone he is town. This coupled with the death reads a lot like a mafia making themselves look good by "saving" a villager only to have that strong personality unable to ever see the holes in Yeti's game. Also, post 400 reads to me like someone that knew Acid was town and wanted to lynch him anyway. Honestly just seems like a lot of posts with a lot of middle of the road reads trying to seem as if she is assisting the village (obvious things like calling out the stupid US bandwagon). Pretty strong scum read currently.

B_T:
27 - Anti claims (believes mafia won't claim if getting lynched)
wants people to vote (votes jalmont)
108 - Votes asek for something
148 - Anti vegetaish, mad at TL:DRs, not sure on sam, concerned by
yeti, still votes asek for idling
289 - Anti androids, then votes steeledges (Walrein) (android comm?)
290 - Argues he was active maf in ANOC, says just busy
293 - More positive on yeti / asek, anti jalmont / US for votes on
B_T, sees US as too chaotic for town US
297 - Confronts Jalmont for vote on B_T
305 - Somewhat concedes ANOC, asks what town B_T would do
461 - Votes Mithril for inactive / walrein's push + death
doesnt like macle, DLE too inactive, very anti twin,
inactive internet, anti yeti, LW boring, Jalmont going
under the radar.

Not much to work with here. 27 made no sense as there is literally nothing for mafia to lose my claiming as they are getting lynched. He has been very flip-floppy on Yeti from what I can tell. I could see him + Yeti being mafia together, but it doesn't seem likely that one is mafia on their own. On the other hand 289 felt really strongly like an android communication (posts about androids, includes a lynch with little info). 461 also felt like he was taking advantage of the Walrein death too well with the preprepared push on me. I'm honestly all over the board on B_T right now and am not all that sure, but probably also leaning scum here. Just too defensive and making weird plays.

All that being said, I guess I should find some town reads and not everyone can be scum. I'll see what I can do before sleeping, but work in the morning sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)