NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dangerous as fuck thinking
Please explain why. This response just seems like a unnecessary jab at Jalmont.

people who are asking why im assuming broly got goku - The fact that the kill flavour was so violent in how he died compared to the way sam got killed appears to me that it was broly who is A) the most violent character in this game and B) hates goku are why I'm coming to that conclusion.
aw, I thought we'd have a kill flavor we could trace broly to. If that's a one-time thing, though, i'm not sure we can 100% attribute that to broly. I guess there's not much of a point discussing it until we have more kills to get patterns from, though.

I haven't had much to say about rssp1 because I agree with a lot of what he's said thus far and his gameflow seems similar to when we've played Resistance with him.

rssp1 what do you think of the newer players in Haruno, mithril, King_, and asek?
I literally say nothing in resistance and I don't think i'm that quiet in this. Still quiet compared to others, but eh.

Haruno seems incredibly aggro towards Jalmont for no real reason that I can ascertain. I'd suppose that's pretty scummy.
Mithril's latest post was pretty observant, but his posts dont push me to believe that he's town (or mafia)
King is a nullread. King's barely taken a stand, and then not really provided reasoning at all for his reads, so I guess that's scummy since if he reads a town as scum and they get lynched, he can say something like "oh it was just a gut read"?
Asek's posts have been good lately, and he makes a solid point RE: twin. The only thing i've really seen that was wrong with his posts was the first one, which he explained the reasoning behind well, so i'd say he's looking townie to me.

Two things that I think are semi-important
1) I've played a lot of NOC with macle, and he rarely ever posts regardless of alignment, so I don't think lynching him for that is a good idea. However, he generally has p good insights when he plays, and his posts overall have been pretty meh this game (aside from that LW theory which might be valid but who knows).
2) Da Letter El, if you're too lazy to post/too busy to post, please get a sub, it sucks to just have someone here that isnt doing anything when they're not able to/ when they don't want to (as opposed to not doing anything intentionally)

While I'm still very wary of Yeti, I see that nobody else seems to care, so I'll unvote off her for now. On the other hand, I can't believe DLE is still being allowed to do absolutely nothing. He was the forums representative for a NOC tourney and has made no useful posts. This screams scums iDLE to me.

vote Da Letter El

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LW can you explain your voting behavior yesterday? Who is the worst looking person on the Sam and acid wagons?
We were starting an easy as fuck lynch on someone just for idling. Of course I was worried about the time running short before acid could even reply, in the end the lynch stunk. After acid finally posted though my suspicions changed to this being one scum lynching a different scum. I also would be asleep for most of those remaining hours so I had to make my points quickly and couldn't just wait for acid. My final vote was what it was in case acid would claim or the lynch would change for whatever reason, I didn't want my vote being an excuse not to change off him, but I did say to consider me having voted him for any discussions.

As for suspects, I'd say twin for his role in it, all those who used the fake excuse to vote the Sam wagon and finally anyone who stayed on the Sam wagon when acid got lynched. This one is because anyone who pushed Sam for only their agenda likely felt secure with the acid lynch and making sure Sam stayed para enough to keep voting acid.

Also king continues being a min us hung up on my CAPS. I'd vote you if maple wasn't an omgus little shit with still people letting him mostly get away. How is any other idler half as bad as maple for whom it's clearly working.

Vote total:

Da Letter El (2): Blazade, Mithril
Mithril (2): Blue_Tornado, billymills
internet (2): Yeti, Asek
LightWolf (1): Da Letter El
macle (1): LightWolf
King_ (1): Thetwinmasters
Haruno (1): Flyhn

Not voting (5): Haruno, internet, Jalmont, King_, macle, rssp1

If I've missed your vote or whatever, please let me know

Remember you must be voting at deadline

Pre-emptively, this has been asked but: no lynch is valid, lynch is plurality, majority is enabled, ties will result in a randomised death from the 1st place candidates

Yeti literally on the same wavelength posting to prod everyone just as I was going to. I just hate when Sam is proven right and someone needs to be belligerent in order to get people to actually do something.

I'm 100% for a DLE push right now before it gets too close to deadline for LW

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeti literally on the same wavelength posting to prod everyone just as I was going to. I just hate when Sam is proven right and someone needs to be belligerent in order to get people to actually do something.

I'm 100% for a DLE push right now before it gets too close to deadline for LW
The deadline is today? AND THE PROM IS TOMORROW????????

We need to be a little less lax if that the case, people seem way too calm and I think I may have lost a day of my life. Uh luckily onl,y thing making me leave is falling sleep from exhaustion.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Gonna go a few pages at a time and post thoughts:

#16 and #26 read as way too adversarial from LightWolf at that early stage in the game. Could just be "lol it's sam, i'm supposed to hate sam as my rival in love" but feels like it comes from a place of "LW knows sam isn't aligned with him"

Light town read for jalmont in #31; feels like jalmont being jalmont

#55 Blazade "if i did it" by OJ Simpson-ing but feels vaguely genuine, slight town

#64 and 67 read like lw paranoid tunnel, slight town made slightly worse by sam flip

#72 Mithril hard town telling, feels like genuine opinion making and standing by something; I feel he'd be more wishy-washy as scum

Internet has yet to defend himself, he's had a bit of time.
Blue Tornado says he won't even be here for most of the day so that vote is a waste. Also no one else suspects him.

Unvote
Vote Internet

Lynch Haruno until he explains why he's randomly going aggro on Jalmont since that was super weird
and for his general attitude I guess (excessively jumpy, etc)
i'm not too inclined to lynch DLE because of what happened after the acid lynch (that's right, basically nothing). Granted, if his content continues to be this little i'll change my mind in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)