[NEW] Official Smash Bros. Tournament Series for 3DS/Wii U

I tried to contact Champion Johny on his profile page but he won't respond. I have also not seen him showdown. Hopefully he responds to me before tomorrow.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
I'll find him on PS or get someone else to tell him to check this thread on PS. Ideally this will work out but if not you move on.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
I'll start Loser's R6 at the same time. So I'll wait for Link/Haru to complete their game.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost 3-0 to aquasition, atrocious input delay made it a blowout but probably my fault anyway. ggs

Okay, why the set between Tyranitards v Timbuktu isn't finished? Round 2 matches should be over for a REALLY long time! We should DQ them or something because this is getting dumb.

Okay, why the set between Tyranitards v Timbuktu isn't finished? Round 2 matches should be over for a REALLY long time! We should DQ them or something because this is getting dumb.
Done,

Everyone in losers round 3 will have until Friday the 24th.
Everyone in losers round 4 will have until Wednesday the 29th.
Winners Finals wont have a deadline really just get it done sometime, I know you guys see eachother quite a bit.

I am Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃]. I have defeated my opponent in a series of matches, first taking place on Temple, then on Hyrule, normal form stages. These entirely tourney legal stages and extremely skillful matches have proven that I deserve to move on to the tourney, making my journey rightfully to 0rd place, which is directly in front of 1st and is the secret ultimate, cool and whatever other words/best place. You may now advance me in the tournament. You have my permission, but I am also commanding you, because I am Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃].

That really just means I'm bored and probably should have had more to eat. Phew, at least I had some beef stir fry earlier. It increased my vitality by quite a bit, which is probably why I won the matches. The +8 strength boost helped as well but I think I would have done fine without it. If you're still reading this then you're wasting your time with a master troll. Have a nice day.

- Haru

I am Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃]. I have defeated my opponent in a series of matches, first taking place on Temple, then on Hyrule, normal form stages. These entirely tourney legal stages and extremely skillful matches have proven that I deserve to move on to the tourney, making my journey rightfully to 0rd place, which is directly in front of 1st and is the secret ultimate, cool and whatever other words/best place. You may now advance me in the tournament. You have my permission, but I am also commanding you, because I am Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃].

That really just means I'm bored and probably should have had more to eat. Phew, at least I had some beef stir fry earlier. It increased my vitality by quite a bit, which is probably why I won the matches. The +8 strength boost helped as well but I think I would have done fine without it. If you're still reading this then you're wasting your time with a master troll. Have a nice day.

- Haru
Goddamn Haru why man why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)