Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

Jesus Christ, fucking mods.

Anyone with my role pm please contact me -_-
Yo don't say too much though because the people that know his role PM also know his alias.

Yeah I said I was untouchable n0 and that was successful at scaring the opposition off from wasting recruits on a self OG+garbage over the tons of people lining up to suck their dicks, surprise. Nothing happened to me last night. If I was scum would I then decide to say that it was in fact possible? No. I would lie and say I was protected all along.

Mills ate my baby

Last edited:
Like you see that LW admits I am not lying and is banking this whole thing on the fact that maybe one of the recruiters decided to feel lucky targeting me AND that I also decided to just say after the fact that it was a possibility when I could easily lie. This wasn't a hot lamp interrogation, I volunteered this. I'm also using my greater wealth of info to lynch non NPC's in that situation I can guarantee that.

Meanwhile LW claims a stronger ability than I do with less proof and didn't step up early like I did, which would have been more obvious if his ability was his claim especially as a counter to mine. I waited till about 3/4 of the way through n0 as it was. He just wants to find out what the village is capable of but not coordinate them to get good targets.

Mills did Titanic.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, Billy Mills here with replying to blazade.

i do not have less proof, the fact you admit you were not targeted as far as you know means that you have proven NOTHING, not your ability, not your role nothing. No one has proven anything, except Yeti whatever in relation to LN whatever that was. The fact you are insistent that I have less proof than you when you clearly have none to your name is why I think you are sketchy. Also it's not a question of a recruiter trying to get lucky, it's a question of talking to the recruiter beforehand and letting yourself be taken. I have posted logs by steven snype proving the multiple alleged recruiters were going around talking to people during n0.

The fact the potential exists and that you on purpose avoided taking the necessary precaution to stay unrecruited and more trustable is what makes you unfit to be trusted now.

UncleSam

Leading this village
All those peOple not clAiming to Ln (yes, lN, not blAzade, not GoatwOlf, Ln) Are suRely mAfiA and thUs nEed to coNtact me, youR mAfia leaDer, so thAt we cAn discuSs the buRning of Villages and cUltists and geese

kiNd of liKe the burNing I feeL in my loiNs when i tHink aboUt mArrying the hOst of thiS gAme and leAving thIs eAsterN (nOt centrAl, eAstern) EuropeAn boMb dumPster

-US the Stoopid

LightWolf

lightwoof
Dear The Role I Made. Please understand that regardless of the current situation you may find yourself in, I will always love you like my child I never had. So come to your father and let us talk. I'd do anything to prove my love, even die for you, or kill US though that's a bit of a selfish request of mine. Please forgive your fool of a father for his past mistakes when it comes to the asses of others.

Signed Totally DLE and Not LightWolf with a boring PR.

Dear The Role I Made. Please understand that regardless of the current situation you may find yourself in, I will always love you like my child I never had. So come to your father and let us talk. I'd do anything to prove my love, even die for you, or kill US though that's a bit of a selfish request of mine. Please forgive your fool of a father for his past mistakes when it comes to the asses of others.

Signed Totally DLE and Not LightWolf with a boring PR.
YOU'RE NOT MY DAD JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO FUCK MY MOM

CHRIST

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
since it's out there anyway, i am allied with myself and win if i survive. PM me if you'd like to talk. unfortunately it's getting late and i have work tomorrow, but i will try to be quick to respond.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys! Type '!raffle' to enter into a raffle in any of your posts in this thread to have a chance to win the secret prize! Do I really need to explain what it is? <3 <3 xoxoxoxo

I can see that telling people to stay away from Ullar isn't working. ... I'll have to try harder!

But, on consideration of what's been said, I encourage everyone to listen to LN, and not Blazade.

that isn't how the recruits work you dumbass mod wannabe
Huh I wonder how recruits work when your alias got outed by a host mistake. I doesn't strike everyone as AT ALL ODD when UncleSam mafia tells village where to claim?

And ftr I NEVER made this personal, I have respect for everyone here as players and I don't much appreciate being called a dumbass or a shit player or the like.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yo what if its like a mega meta-mole role where it targets a player and then that player is the result of a 'host error' which cleans them

im probs still gonna claim to ln tho

don't mind me though im just off to pretend to like tennis to seduce an egirl. pain au chocolate croissant dusseldorf weiss beer katya

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am flying back home today and will be staying with friends and at camp for the next week+. Can't promise my irc availability so if you need to find me or ask a question use smogon pm please. I may miss a couple updates. Not sure. I'll try to check in with Twin around deadlines though.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I am also going to be busy for the next week or so, until the end of next week. If you want to contact me, message me on smogon, I will not be on PS!

That being said, you all are TRASH if you don't believe LightWolf and LonelyNess. Seriously, claiming to Blazade is like, social suicide.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I meant to make this post during the day, and even stayed up all night trying to piece it together. Was tired all day at work with two hours of sleep. And for what? I have no ideas what to do at all.

But I made up my mind to do something, and as a man that means that I need to see it through. The worst that could happen is that I lose the game, so why not at least try?

((INSERT YOURSELF INTO THE STORY HERE))

"Hey, today I wanted to do something interesting. I thought we might go onto smogon university and hang out a bit." You make a show of acting very confused and coy. "No, there isn't mafia outside of circus maximus. What, no, the 15 other people in my cult aren't going to be there. It's just going to be you and me. I just wanted to show you around parts of the site that maybe you hadn't noticed before." You squint your eyes angrily at me. "Fine, do you have to make me say it? I want you in my cult. And I think that if we spent some time together, you'd see that it's the right choice. Ok, fine, don't come with me, but I'm gonna spend all day on smogon while wearing sweatpants, flip-flops, and holding a big bag of cheetos for sustenance, so you might as well join me."

It wasn't the right time then, so we meet up later on irc. Seeing you in that chat room, it's at that point that I realized just how special it is to interact with someone who might be countries away.

We make our first stop in the Great Library. It's a bustling mecha where people can talk games, anime, etc., but it's just a starting point. Great Library is a place that I like a lot, but I'm not here for myself. But while looking at a thread about a twenty year old game with no competitive scene, you look down and see our names together, and it makes you a little uncomfortable. "Okay, where should we go first? If there's any part of the website you'd like to see, just ask me. What? Yes, I know you have internet access any other day, I'm just trying to make this day all about you. No, it's not like I don't have any plans or anything. Like, uh, we could go see that thread where people introduce themselves. Then it'll be like you're a new user all over again!" As you cringe and complain more, I think I'm starting to see the source of your discomfort. "Oh. Yeah, you did say you didn't want to hang out with me today. And why would you? I haven't made a good mafia game in years. I'm a corrupt mod that everyone hates. And I'm a big asshole who will probably be the next Stratos." As I turn away, you reach out and softly grab me by the hand. "But that's why today I'm gonna be the coolest friend I can be to you. Come on, let's go."

Somehow we never found that introductory thread, but we made good time elsewhere. I showed you CAP, the art forum, the SMOG, battling 101, even Orange Islands. Even though I have access, I decided it was best not to show you the Inside Scoop. All the drama would probably just fuel sentiments of village vs. mafia. You didn't hate every part of the website I brought you to at least. Some you were at least mildly disinterested in.

At one point we took a break from the site, to play some games of Pokemon on Pokemon Showdown. The OU tier is recommended best by the official smogon elite, but this metagame... "I don't know any of these Pokemon. What is a Landorus-Therian? Volcanion?" Hey, why are you giving me that look as if today has just been a big waste of your time? Fine, I'll quickly just pick a team of Pokemon that are always good. Like Arcanine and Dusknoir.

When you can forgive the RNG, Pokemon is actually kind of a nice game. It's all about the power of friendship, and Pokemon never die or anything. I look at you now, and I don't think you're cut out to play mafia. I'm not thinking that you aren't good at it or anything. But maybe it's not good for you. Right now mafia is just a bunch of salty veterans who can't let newbies try to lead without flinging insults. And no one feels good when the night period ends and they seem themselves flip. That's why, if for only this game, I'd like to show you an alternative. One where as many people, including you, can win as possible, without any conflict.

You're the best mafia player, it's true
But is this hobby good for you?
It steals your time,
Community's grime,
And they can't even see they're askew.

After a few rounds, we're not done yet. No, I didn't want it to come to this, but after examining it from all angles there's one place left on smogon that I know you'll like. That brings us to the twice-damned gates of firebot. The land of Trump supporters, a place where by order of TIK I am to be shot on sight. Even when I peek my head in and see BenTheDemon, I'm sure he's about to make a joke about Fate/Stay Night's literature status. But I'll risk it, for you. We spend nearly two hours there. You're transfixed by every thread. A debate over which shit user sucks more, started by said shit user. A title that is a pun without thread content. A place to be blatantly racist when being subtly racist in cong got called out. A surrogate for IS drama that gets someone banned. This place has it all. But eventually you notice just how uncomfortable I am here. "Huh? But you like this place, so that's why we're here. Hey, my only goal today was to go where you want to go, don't concern yourself over me. I just want what's best for you, like joining my cult with 16 members, 5 killers, an additional cult master cause we copied the role, and multiple other converters. We're not going to use those kills, after all, we stopped the anyone from dying on day 1, didn't we? But you've gotta see where the tide is turning and when to get on board. Don't be stupid, you have a much better chance of winning if you join us, no matter what your previous position."

At this point your response... is sent to me in PM.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
i'm sad i didn't post this earlier but:

nobody should claim their alias to anyone, the more people that don't claim to anyone, the harder it will be for the people with the info to use process of elimination to get your alias

also walls of text are a manifestation of the devil, vonfiedler you clearly need jesus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)