Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
oh, great. sam's too busy looking around the bitch's place and who's in it to pay attention. thinking of finding another floozy, CuckleSam? I don't give a shit if that makes sense, I do what the cult tells me.

And right now it's telling me to Lynch NEGLECTED#FLAMELPOPULATION. I don't really give a fuck why. And you're being really creepy, Aura Guardian . God.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
who is everyone getting this information from? Why aren't they telling me? God, what nerds. I can't believe they would totally forget to give this info to me!

Lynch NEGLECTED#FLAMELPOPULATION

because apparently, they are scum.

Lynching anyone else would be social suicide!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need a sub, sorry, I can't play oc right now and I stupidly didn't realise this was a big so I would have subbed out anyway once I did by necessity
The sign up thread was listed as Mafia v Village not Big, I switched it to Big after more people than the past like 7 Bigs have had signed up LOL so you were mislead by all the sign ups we got turning this into not-a-standard

We'll find a sub though we will very much miss your 10/10 PR posts <3

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

You all decide to bully up on NEGLECTED#FLAMELPOPULATION, abused and unwanted enough already by all the mafia-only tryhards.

When it comes time to reveal who this man was, there is only the vast emptiness of the mafia community's real life relationships. It was a shell. As is my heart without my darling by my side.

Results going out. It is now Night One. N1 will end in 48 hours, 4PM PST 6/25. I may or may not be here for that update as I fly home tomorrow and have no assurances what I will or won't be doing. Game on!

Last edited:
the hammer don't like making mistakes so allow me to put what i know from today into a remake:
The town lynched an NPC at the insistance of blazeade, who claimed to get this from an info role
Another alias joined the game at the start of the day

PM me any info I missed

Alright well it's clear that I don't exactly have a lot of people coming in with fantastic targets orherwise I might have chosen a better lynch.

We can't have a town divided by mistrust and infighting. I'm going to want everyone to either come forward to me with everything tomorrow or find another way to organize.

If people decide they trust Lightwolf or RBG or LN or ditto or Vonfielder and his Yeerk shenanigans more than me I will defer to them but a decision needs to be made.

Think, make arguments, talk to me or others, do whatever you have to and if you pick me I will do everything possible to save us from this madness but in any case I am no longer in any mood to deal with bullshit.

If people want good night action targets they're going to have to start giving me their aliases, can't have it both ways.

Miiiiiiiiiiillllllllllls

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
LMAO WE GOT THE NPC ON DAY 1

Can someone PLEASE tell me who is leading town? I am seriously confused. Not like I'm ever confused. Ever. Because I'm popular. Popular people are never confused, and we are cool.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The lynch came from blazade who claimed that the info role would be held accountable if this were to fail then when said lynch essentially failed did a nice fine trust whoever spiel and deflected blame to having had no better targets. And then asks for aliases anyways. Lets not mention his previous post was accusing me of being in cahoots with US to discredit me, based on my posting restriction.

No idea why VeryPinkPancakes did that bolded underlined thing, but he is correct, claim to me. I don't personally mind if you keep your aliases for now, right now I just want abilities, and being able to hold people accountable for being unable to accomplish what they claimed to do. Also any n0 results which might clue us in about any insanity going on. Also still waiting for my role to claim to me, and they know why(which I'm not breaking any rules with and no if they claim to me they shouldn't expect me explaining their role, sadly, but we have to plan things for sure)

I am Walrein btw and I didn't get grounded for masturbation, tis but an urban legend. Walrein who is me also wished they had a more fun PR.

Yeti

dark saturday
I apologize for the error in the update, I was rushing to get my fish taken care of before work/I fly out tomorrow morning and neglected to properly review the game details.

Please do not discuss what has now been edited from the post.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Also, as a response to my previous post; UncleSam SUCKS. Like, seriously sucks. What a nerd! I've been thinking he was the village leader for DAYS, and yet he wasn't! Fake-claiming village leader is like... social suicide!

edit: apparently, Blazade and lightwolf are both trying for village lead.

There is no doubt in my mind that LightWolf is the real village leader. Claim to him.
Why are you so sure now after you were previously unsure.

LW I didn't know it was your PR to call out Sam, I just thought it was to act like him.

The info role WILL be held accountable for this I was only making a comment that I couldn't find other targets because of the lack of claims.

Lightwolf has not proven shit and I still think I am the proper choice but I would like a consensus to be made by others as opposed to hearing LW's incessant yelling over and over.

Mills did 9/11

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Blazade said:
Why are you so sure now after you were previously unsure.

LW I didn't know it was your PR to call out Sam, I just thought it was to act like him.

The info role WILL be held accountable for this I was only making a comment that I couldn't find other targets because of the lack of claims.

Lightwolf has not proven shit and I still think I am the proper choice but I would like a consensus to be made by others as opposed to hearing LW's incessant yelling over and over.
I did not realize that LightWolf claimed village leader, but now that I saw his claim post, it is clear to me that he is the real village leader. Feel free to claim to Blazade... but you may be claiming to scum. LightWolf is the proper choice.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Also, as a response to my previous post; UncleSam SUCKS. Like, seriously sucks. What a nerd! I've been thinking he was the village leader for DAYS, and yet he wasn't! Fake-claiming village leader is like... social suicide!
Not for anything, but I claimed mafiA leAder, not villAge leader, there's a big difference, mAinly in that one is mafia, and the other is villAge, and the third is a goAt

dId i mention that i'm super horny for the host of this gAme, mostly because i live in a stormdrAin in eastern europe

-US the Stoopid

LightWolf

lightwoof
Yes I have not proven shit, I have admitted this, and neither have you or anyone, you made a public claim and failed to actually deliver on your ability night 0 instead leaving yourself open for recruits and what not. So yeah you haven't proven shit either, and thanks to this game being what it is, no one will ever prove anything.

Yeah I also know how pancake's odd insistence on my leadership looks, I will not defend this, simply because it's honestly indefensible. I just hope reasonable people are more put off that Steven Snype self proclaimed neutral and supporter of recruiters has been discouraging people from talking to me and not blazade.

This has been vonFiedler, signing off. Also I'm pretty sure Hungary is in the CEST timezone clearly implying it's in central Europe, due to people ignoring that a good chunk of Russia including up to Azerbaijan, who get take part in Eurovision ergo are part of Europe, highly implying that Hungary is much closer to the center than posers like Germany or France.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)