Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
even if the advice is coming from a mafia man (which its not), why would you want to claim significant info to anyone in this game when conversions are highly probable, and even moling of any kind is probably pretty likely?

lonelyness, have you considered the wise words of jesus christ? you seem to be angry at the higher powers of the forum, but i promise you will love what jesus has to offer

Ok well I made an attempt to set up an organized village that worked in spite of the probablility of a lot of recruitment roles but that's clearly not what people want to see. Want to claim to someone who can easily be recruited? Want to not claim at all and never organize/fight back? You can deal with the consequences.

If Von isn't lying and his cult is that large and strong by DAY ONE in addition to the two mafia we are honestly fucked anyway. I always assumed he was talking about how many wanted to be in the cult as opposed to the number actually in it.

I maintain that I'm the best option for leading/claiming. I'll ask that you consider everything and make the right call but I'm dropping the subject till Day 2.

Re zorbees' point, the Mafia have an inherent advantage in that they know which aliases aren't them, while we have no way of discerning which ones are bad. We're also fighting from behind and could have honestly used this night to do some serious cleaning and scumhunting.

Godspeed, friends. May the Cartel in the sky guide each of you to your Billymills

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If Blazade truly had the village's best interest in mind, he'd definitely made a post regarding Steven Snype, who definitely contacted him and I do not buy Blazade didn't realise what he was getting at. If Blazade had the village's best interest in mind and not his own, we'd have heard about it already.

In other news, owner of my role, please read the wording of EVERY ability of yours very carefully and contact me even if you were recruited, because the implications are right under your nose.

This has been jumpluff, signing off due to dropbears and shower ants.

If Blazade truly had the village's best interest in mind, he'd definitely made a post regarding Steven Snype, who definitely contacted him and I do not buy Blazade didn't realise what he was getting at. If Blazade had the village's best interest in mind and not his own, we'd have heard about it already.

In other news, owner of my role, please read the wording of EVERY ability of yours very carefully and contact me even if you were recruited, because the implications are right under your nose.

This has been jumpluff, signing off due to dropbears and shower ants.
If you can't understand why I wouldn't make a public post I can't help you. Going to this level of slander and mudslinging is really next level revenge I must say.

Go ahead, if you really think I'm scum you can lynch me tomorrow, I dare you to get the support. You can even try to talk to Arceus and get me D A Y V I G G E D, I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige. It's one way or the other LW, I'm either trustworthy or I'm an enemy, that's the nature of my claim and your argument against it. If you stonewall me past Day 3 I am worse than useless. Either I help town, or you kill me right fucking now.

You also got to love how he's clearly trying to pull some ridiculous stunt here with his own role, like he made it to recruit him and take over the game.

Mills did WW2

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
JK IT'S Saturday but w/e

Night One ends and you all expect blood, violence, and general chaos.

First off, REQUESTINGVILLAGEWITHUNCLESAM has had his MR shredded by flying blue things and is now DEAD.

Dear TheGooeyGastrodon,
You are Triple H.

Sledgehammer - Can prevent an alias from completing their actions that night.

Once per game you may convert yourself to either the Chocolates or the Strawberries.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you outlive all other players, or if nothing can prevent the same.
Well RIP to TGG. His PR was: You are trapped in Grease.

UNLUCKYYETILIGHTWOLFTEAM is found next, covered in chocolate that hardened and suffocated him.

Dear RODAN,
You are the Super Vanillager.

If you are the last village member alive the village automatically wins.

Each night you may check 5 aliases and if all the aliases are allied with the Vanillas you will learn that fact.

You are also immune to all role absorbs and alliance conversions.

You are allied with the Vanillas. You win if the Chocolates, Strawberries and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Alas, RODAN was not super enough to survive this. His PR was: You are seriously in love with guy fieri and his clone in smash mouth

Next up is FARCEGAME who was killed by someone very shifty.

Dear Spooked,
You are Captain Ginyu.

Each night you may target an alias and learn all abilities they have.

Each night you may switch bodies an alias this will switch the abilities and the aliases you are targeting that night. You cannot use this ability with another ability in the same night and you will always keep this ability no matter what.

You are allied with the Vanillas. You win if the Chocolates, Strawberries and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Poor Spooked could not carry on. His PR was: You are trying to write scary movie 6 featuring the players in this game.

Carrying right along, a ghostly frost passes over 2HEADEDORC, removing the unlucky but lovable chum from a game once again.

Dear Mithril,
You are the Metagame Mafia Fan.

It can generate an Item and give it to an Alias every night. The item then can be passed from Alias to Alias.

The Items he can generate are:

Assault Vest: This will cause any votes made against you in the daily lynch to be evaluated at only ⅔ of their typical value.

Choice Specs: This makes your vote count for 1.5 during the lynch each Cycle, but once you cast a vote you cannot ever change it (even during later Cycles) unless you pass this item to someone else (note that you will not retain the additional .5 vote if you do so).

Choice Band: While holding this, your actions will cause your target not to be able to perform any actions. However, once a target is selected, you cannot change targets.

Choice Scarf: While you hold this your priority is boosted, but you cannot change targets.

Life Orb: While holding this any abilities you use will pierce protective abilities used on your target, but any protection you receive will similarly be negated.

Alas, poor Mithril barely had a chance to make his items! His PR was: You are walrein's girlfriend, insecure about his frequent masturbatory habits and overbearing mother.

But that isn't all! 0VOTEMAYOR had all of their cells rearranged or destroyed or Something and they are now dead too!

Dear VeryPinkPancakes,
You are the Dungeon Master.

Each night you will target an alias and roll a d-20 to see how successful the target's action will be. 0 results in a critical failure and negative effects on the target and 1-10 has a minorly bad effect and 11-19 has a minorly good effect and hitting a 20 causes a critical success, this makes your target do an especially good version of their ability.

You hold the Weighted Die which lets you choose the outcome of your die roll however if you are inspected to avoid going to jail for cheating this item will be destroyed.

VeryPinkPancakes has been eaten. His PR was: You are Regina George.

Finally, vonFiedler and Da Letter El have been completely vaporized and vanished off the playerlist completely. What has happened to them?! They would appear to be dead, but... Someone has shown up in their place. AuntYeti has joined the game.

Additionally, OH NO, BASILISKTHEFASCIST and BIASEDHOST have been black GOO'D. The GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And what's more, jalmont has been revealed as BASILISKTHEFASCIST and his username has replaced his alias.

Even further text here. Dis and Erebus have joined the alias list.

It is now Day Two. D2 will end in 48 hours at 4PM PST 6/27.

Results going out now. I will quite likely miss the next update.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
TWO GODKILLS WTF

The first was BIGSANDS, who needed to successfully send an item and did not manage to do so.

Dear Aura Guardian,
You are UncleSam and Walrein's Zombie Lovechild.

Each night you may kill an alias and if you successfully kill a non vanilla role you gain a vote.

Also each night you may check the alliance of an alias.

Unfortunately, the Bad Pun did Aura Guardian in. His PR was: You are in love with ullar and willing to fight anyone who posts above/below him.

The next was POSTGAMESALTMINE, who needed to use their role by N1 but we could not find a sub in time.

Dear jumpluff,
You are Cher.

At night, you may PM the host, “Night X – If I could turn back time, ALIAS.” You will find a way to make ALIAS perform the exact same night actions with the same night targets as the previous night. If there is some reason that either a given role by ALIAS cannot be performed on that night or does not allow for consecutive targeting, the relevant ALIAS night action will fail. This action does nothing on Night 0.

Additionally, you MUST by Night 1 PM the host, “Night X – I got you, USERNAME.” USERNAME will become the Sonny to your Cher. You will receive USERNAME’s role and alias, but not their alignment. More importantly, however, you will die if they ever die and vise verse. USERNAME will be informed that you are now their lover and the consequences should one of you die. They will additionally be informed of your user name, alias, alignment, and win condition, but not the rest of your role. This role resolves immediately upon sending and cannot be stopped by any means. Failure to send in this action before Night 1 ends will result in your immediate death.

Once in the game, after sending the above role, you may PM the host, “Night X – Do you believe in life after love?” You and your lover will die. You and your partner will be subject to the exact same targeting rules that any other dead player would have. In the body of your PM, you must specify either a condition or a period of time that will bring you and your lover back from the dead. Should you use a “condition,” it must not involve knowledge that only the host would know (i.e. revive if the game is in LYLO would rely on knowing how many evil players are left) or be triggered by any dead players, including yourself/your lover. The host has the right to reject a condition prior to this role resolving. Should a rejected condition not be modified prior to this action resolving, the default assumption will be that you and your partner will revive with 2 minutes remaining until deadline of 2 days from your apparent death. If the game were to end prior to your revival, the game will still end. Additionally, this paragraph will never show upon inspection or by a death triggered by this role. This role comes prior to any other kills that might be used that night on you or your lover.

Poor jumpluff had been absolutely nailing the PR game, too. Their PR was: You are a future anthropologist trapped in 2k16 now studying Circus, must write deductions about CM power dynamics, memes, relationships, etc.

Carry on.

All results should be out.

Last edited:
m8 these lads ain't gout shit oun us, they're absoulute yanks. nouboudy wants tou give them half a boung from Ben ifyaknouwwhaddameanpip. also, haha someboudy actually believed I was basiliskthefascist, tricked ya inta absoulutely demoulishing that right fascist, servesyarightyabugger

Jesus christ I wouldn't even have inficted this kind of pain on Billymills for sleeping with my wife.

I hope you realize now that we need to get serious and that the antitown do not need to mole us to destroy us. I'll be on IRC later tonight and also tomorrow morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)