NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to buy twin's story for one because he tried to get blazade to waste a claim, two because it requires a lot of things to add up, and three why does the mafia spend two nights trying to kill blazade lol

the third point is what i don't get especially considering how bad lightwolf looked following d2 - like i was going to push him for a lynch bad had he not died. killing blazade doesn't solve that problem

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
please unvote if you can, we should figure out most beneficial path to victory and if that includes a broly lynch or not

Thetwinmasters unvote and give me your pitch on why we should lynch mafia over neut

Blazade do your math thing and explain why lynching mafia instead of wolf is best play

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
what twin is saying is plauable but i dont think id risk a confirm lynch over a possibly lynch though joat could possibly shoot twin
if you believe twin then the joat has already used his shot (on lightwolf?) last night and wouldn't have one. it's definitely a gambit.

idk. i've found blazade suspicious all game so i'm willing to buy it. if twin wanted to lie i don't get why he doesn't pick someone easy like internet or asek or even iDLE to try and frame as broly

Cell by the way is the next best lynch besides Broly because unless they triple kill town tonight (60/343 and that's randomly spread) they have a higher chance of crossfire and we can get so many clears off our fuckton of info roles that we lynch a killer every day and snowball into a win. This all breaks down the more we have to claim today though.

Twin's play is fucking ridiculous, wait until 4 people call me a neut, try to pass off being an info role with literally a no question guilty 2 days in, admit he's mafia when people call him on shit, and try to claim that they would shoot me two nights in a row on the chance that I was Mr. Buu, a role that isn't even relevant? All when even assuming he does all this he has no reason to tell the truth about who Broly is and just lynch town instead. If he even manages to get a claim out of me, that is more than this deserves.

Frankly, I want twin hammered ASAP and given that we don't have any real 3rd party guilties I can't see a better option for us.

Yeti

dark saturday
don't hammer twin until internet makes his post and we can discuss the blazade situation more.

to desire such is anti-town.

when is deadline again, tomorrow night unless extended?

Internet basically said he was going to cop out on his post so I'm not holding my breath.

Honestly I would like to prevent further shenanigans, it's a miracle we still have claims and I would love to be able to use them to win tomorrow.

Yeti

dark saturday
i need time to make a post tomorrow too since i lost the first half of this cycle to afk camp with the squad

don't rush it. tbh if people are willing to yolo claim and out themselves as scum, go for it. gonna make it easy af to lynch em off the next day then. rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)