NOC Dragon Ball Z NOC - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need time to make a post tomorrow too since i lost the first half of this cycle to afk camp with the squad

don't rush it. tbh if people are willing to yolo claim and out themselves as scum, go for it. gonna make it easy af to lynch em off the next day then. rofl.
Fine then I'll go to sleep then. Reminder that if 2 town vote me mafia+wolves can hammer and brutalize us from there so don't "pressure vote" me when I can't defend myself or claim to prevent mislynch. Just ask the questions you want to ask or if you support my lynch just say so.

Anyone who claims for no reason is just not town.

I really don't see what there is to discuss Re: me but go ahead, I'll follow up tomorrow.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Heads up im holidaying in rural victoria for thr next werk and i dont know how often i will have internet access, posting this because last time i holidayed in this area i had no phone service the entire time =/

My prefered lynchs are probably twin, billy, internet blazade in that order, i will say however that it is highly likely JOAT shot yesterday due to people generally telling them to do so before they got hit, im also assuming theyve used investigate, think theyd still have heal up though as there hasnt been a good oppurtunity to use it thus far

Unvote

Numbers are 6/2/1/1 now right?
I think we have to lynch a neutral today, unless we want to bet on crossfire (on a day when all of the teams want to hit village) or double targeting.

Double targeting is pretty likely imo, and if Twin is telling the truth there's a good chance buu still has a bpv.

I'm not sure what to make of Blazade. I find his defense really weak, but Twin definitely looks opportunistic outing him as mafia.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
twin is either in "we're fucked so blazade can get fucked too" mode aka internet is partner mode

or his partner is super set to win even with him being outed aka people are universally townreading his partner

in other words, we dont get very much from this :(

In order of most likely town, I think we have Yeti, followed by king, and then probably DLE. I'm obviously the most towny town in the game.

Asek's recent posts have been good, and I'm inclined to believe he's also good.

To me, that leaves 1 town between Blazade, macle, Jalmont, Internet, and Twin.

Twin is outed as bad. Very very likely mafia, but certainly not town.

I still think Internet as buu isn't unlikely, but I get the impression everyone thinks I'm wrong here. . Macle gives me questionable vibes, and I'm thinking Twin is telling the truth about Blazade.

What I'm most interested in, is that given how reduced the scum pool is, can we go back an narrow down an android signalling day 1 or day 2? If the android is really between Macle and Jalmont (assuming Internet is mafia), shouldn't we be able to figure that out pretty quick?

This is kinda me telling you guys to do stuff so I don't have to. I'll try to go back and read Jalmont's posts in a little more detail, and find if macle ever posted anything.

Internet had a strange post D1 lynching sam right after Flyhn lynched sam.
At the start of day 2, internet made a post claiming the androids hit sam and we should look at the people who lynched Sam, including himself in the list, but leaving out Flyhn. This strikes me as an odd interaction.

I do think flyhn signaled a Sam kill day 1, I'm not sure who picked up on it.

Both internet and macle lynched Blazade bizarrely day 2. Either of which could be an android signaling. It would also fit with the kill misfiring if Blazade is Broly. Though had Blazade died macle's signalling would have been ridiculously obvious.

LW and Macle had an odd interaction day 2, I'm not sure what to make of it (SvS or TvS?). A really weak lynch on macle with no reasoning at the end of a long post, with macle claiming to be suspicious of LW with no vote a few posts down.

I don't think Jalmont is mafia, and he hasn't made any particularly androidy moves. To me that makes macle and internet both bad.

I honestly don't believe Twin AT ALL, can you guys explain to me how he's not being lynched? Is twin smart enough to claim Mafia to not get lynched? As Town wants 3rd Party dead for less kills?

Billy it's confirmed that android kills cut through night kill immunity so I'd be dead if I got signaled to and was Broly, neither ir which is true.

I can't believe people are actually taking twin seriously. Holy shit this is unreal. WHY DOES TWIN SHOOT ME TWICE? WHY DOES TWIN TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO BROLY IS EVEN IF HE'S DRUNK ENOUGH TO DO THAT TO SOMEONE? WHY DOES TWIN SHOOT ME AT ALL WHEN I HAVE BEEN LYNCHBAIT THIS WHOLE GAME?

If it's only believable because me being a neutral is believable then I guess twin did a good fucking job giving completely fake "evidence" and reading the field for what people want to see lol. Remember how confident I was that twin couldn't have even tracked me to a dead guy and misread the situation and that he could not have been a town info role? Remember my vote on Blue Tornado? Why am I making that vote as a neutral? What's my game there? I could just as easily lynch claimed Bulma if I'm neutral and I only care about surviving. That whole thing was a good distraction from the heat on me at the time, am I really switching off Haruno and drawing more attention in a split second call if I don't have the town's best interests at heart?

Why would Internet be Mr. Buu when his goal is to get NKed as Mr Buu? He doing a real good job of it lol.

There are three problems with billy's assertions: 1) Billy is not the towniest town there ever was, in fact he's a neutral read for me at this point. 2) Any town read is also a Cell read at this point in the game because Cell has no reason to buddy mafia so we're really looking for 2 more townies and starting to get very paranoid. 3) I am town.

We don't have to lynch Broly today to win, not by a long shot. That kind of thinking is a press for people to go all in on me and that scummy as fuck talk is something the real Broly might say to be honest. And Twin doesn't even have to be mafia. He could just as easily be a neutral claiming he's mafia to push a better lynch.

This is non negotiable. Twin gets lynched today.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let me preface this post by saying that I've absolutely been trying my best, but that mafia is very hard to me. My self-defense for all my strange behavior basically amounts to "I suck". I feel like I've said this before though.

Anyway, there's four bad guys left, right?

Thetwinmasters seems the most suspicious to me, I don't believe that claim at all and blazade's handling this in the most townie way, I think. By extension, I also distrust macle, who also thinks blazade is scum.

Other people (at least asek) seem to distrust billymills, and I can honestly get behind scumreading someone who believes my retard plays are town. Also, unsure why he would specifically say he thinks I'm buu. Isn't that the sort of info you hide from bads?

Jalmont seems to get some distrust, so I guess he's my fourth most likely scum.

That's my post I suppose. Keeping my vote on twin

More things:

If I'm so scumbuddied with LW that twin needs my town flip to save LW's ass why not lynch me instead of NKing me? Easily could have gone for it Day 2 when Everyone wanted me dead over him.

Why after one failed NK does twin not claim investigation results? He doesn't care if Mr. Buu gets lynched. No, he waits till what is effectively LYLO to come out because he doesn't want to give people a night to check him/me.

I'm glad internet has some sense Re me and twin but I actually townread macle hard at this point who was willing to stop and think about twin's claim.

Man Day 3 I'm even like "Huh wouldn't it be nice to lynch a neutral today if we have a guilty inspect?"

1) Why do I ever say this as Broly if it is such an unpopular opinion. The Mafia Roleblocker specifically is one of the only roles Broly cared about at that point.

2) Why dies twin miss the opportunity to Papaspanks me with the "Broly inspect" after a failed NK

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can't tell if he claimed buu or broly rofl. Like what did those posts mean?

Oh I think he means he is immune to whatever games twin is playing. Maybe.

on topic i personally still don't understand what exactly mafia gets out of this. i mean trying to kill blazade twice is really bizarre but i guess maybe the mafia is just playing bad?

i *think* twin is the right lynch here - even given the numbers being what they are. i would rather take the risk of three village kills then accidentally mis-lynching here. i'm not sure if the math is right, but it feels to me it would be a mistake to not lynch twin at this point.

neutrals are fucking annoying man...

I read King_'s post as being immune to games/bullshit/manipulation take your pick.

What twin gets out of this, Jalmont, is my claim before he's lynched which isn't gonna happen.

I meant that I was immune to his bullshit because I can see right through it. Come on now guys he is the one that one the fucking Official Mafia Game 2v56

Yeti

dark saturday
internet I don't super like how your scumreads are "other people have passed suspicion over them" and not your own research/analysis. The numbers are such that if ~half the game suspects someone, that could be all the scum in there. however I do appreciate your attempt to make a post and read even if you are inexperienced with NOC and not super sure what to do.

do we think it's more likely the androids failed to same-target or misfired onto cell/broly/buu? that dictates who the partner is more likely to be imo, if they failed to communicate with flyhn or did manage to.

my most likely town reads are king_ and jalmont in addition to myself.

i think 1 of billy or dle stands a fair chance to be one of the neuts, namely the other android.

twin is obvscum

i think blazade is scum. if twin is mafia i think there are fair odds he actually is broly and twin tried to sell him out to save his own skin, which to me implies twin's partner is in a poor position to win and is thus most likely internet or macle, off chance of asek. twin could be neut trying to lie and save his own skin but eh. blazade seems just TOO defensive here, like he has a LOT more at stake if he's mislynched than a villager would. idk maybe this is just personal playstyle but i would just be like "lol im not tho, moving on" but blazade feels a bit too desperate, like he's been caught and he can't just blow it off.

internet is probably scum, money on mafia.

that leaves 50/50s between billy and dle or macle and asek for the android, or broly if i am wrong about blazade. macle seems like he's putting forth an honest if more minimal than sam/i town effort. so he is probably my strongest town read of these 4. 1 or 2 of the last 3 are scum. i am not super sure which.

Ok, wouldn't you guys claim Mafia , if you were being targeted for a lynch for being third party to avoid being lynched? Claiming Mafia would mean being targeted by the third party which he's so confident claiming Mafia. I'm thinking Twin is Broly.

Man somehow I knew I'd be getting the "too defensive" bit but when I see at least 3 vocal, reputable Smogon Oldboys take twin seriously, some of which are hard townreads you can bet your ass I'm going to argue and be vocal myself. I am not caught scum, I am frustrated town. We need EVERY TOWN VOTE to get majority, I am not having us lose over this shit and I'm not letting it get to the point where people force a claim either.

The fact of the matter is people have been scumreading me all game but the reasons have just kept shifting. First I'm buddies with lightwolf, then I snap bus blue tornado when I have zero reason to, then I have to be mafia again because I make a flippant comment about neutrals. Then after a majority of the kills in Walrein, Sam, rssp1, Flyhn, and to a lesser extent LW and Mithril are people that hard townread me it suddenly makes sense for me to be personally responsibile for a third of them. Maybe a yeti kill or something is too obvious, sure, but don't you put me on attempting to at least go for a low info kill or two? More likely the mafia have been reading Yeti and DLE posts all game and setting up mislynches like they are supposed to. Many of the points I've been making about what makes sense can be countered by "maybe he's just that good at NOC to distance properly," but at a certain point you have to add up a lot of coincidences and it gets harder and harder for twin to be telling the truth

Yeti

dark saturday
yea i think twin is gonna be the best lynch today by far, since nothing else is as confirmed.

it'll be somewhat revealing about blazade as well.

going into the next day we'll have internet as an obvious lynch (but not 100%) and then between billy, dle, macle and asek as the last 2 scum if we believe blazade is town.

however blazade probably won't (or can't lel) be nightkilled as a possible (mis)lynch tomorrow so that's going to narrow down things. i expect the people with the most town reads on them to be the most likely to die as the scums will want to make this as difficult as possible to properly lynch tomorrow so can't wait to finally gtfo this game gd. pls 3x kill me ty

Yeti

dark saturday
theres also the chance twin is broly and blazade is cell and twin's kill failed on him however obviously claiming broly is FULL suicide so. watch out for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)