Good, or just really really good looking????

Well, I've returned to this damaged good. And I'm glad I checked this out with all of you before I set out on my errand of cloning and distribution.

So thanks to everyone, though my friend is kind of on the verge of tears, we have our answer and are satisfied.

Even if it wasn't such a bad hack, I'd still have my suspicions. You see, the only way to get a good Raikou, is to save before Ein in Colloseum, beat his whole team, catch his Raikou, purify it enough to see it's nature, reset and try again.

Doesn't sound too bad, but remember: there's no Synchronise in Colloseum, and at that point in the game, you don't have a Master Ball. And what's worse, Raikou spams Shadow Rush (a recoil move), so False Swipe is out the window. It would take a mammoth amount of commitment. I've been playing through Colloseum in an attempt to do it...just working on catching all the right Pokemon for the job first (i.e, sleepers, Electric resists etc). I'm not hopeful. ;\
I've been embarking on the very same mission but I've been on a hiatus for a while now. The LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG animations make it a chore more than anything else. And you don't have to purify it to know the nature, but you'll need to purify to test the Hidden Power (don't think you have enough RCs ingame to get exact IVs).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=388876&postcount=461

Oh, look it's been at least 6 months...=(

And I assume this (Timid, triple flawless, HP Ice) is hacked as well...

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh man, we must be insane. Tbh, I don't expect to achieve any fruit from my labours...but Raikou is just so tempting. :\

Noooo don't do it! All the fun and pride in breeding an awesome legitimate Poke will be lost!
I never had fun breeding and I don't have pride since the only 'perfect' Pokemon I have is an UGLY WEEZING! I'm not gonna risk hacking but I'm just soooooooo frustrated! :cloud:

I've been embarking on the very same mission but I've been on a hiatus for a while now. The LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG animations make it a chore more than anything else. And you don't have to purify it to know the nature, but you'll need to purify to test the Hidden Power (don't think you have enough RCs ingame to get exact IVs).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=388876&postcount=461

Oh, look it's been at least 6 months...=(

And I assume this (Timid, triple flawless, HP Ice) is hacked as well...
I am a good Raikou. :)

Seriously though, if you ever get a good one, you must let me know.. and yes that one is hacked.

I never had fun breeding and I don't have pride since the only 'perfect' Pokemon I have is an UGLY WEEZING! I'm not gonna risk hacking but I'm just soooooooo frustrated! :cloud:
Lol Weezing can't help the way he looks :( I'm actually pretty frustrated right now too. I spent yesterday and today hatching out about 170 Sneasels and I still haven't gotten what I wanted. Got a great IV shiny, but the most horrible nature possible.

LittleGreenYoda said:
I've been embarking on the very same mission but I've been on a hiatus for a while now
Really, keep it that way.. it's not worth the effort you have to put in. I actually did get a Raikou this way and it's definitely not worth the time I wasted.

You can't save right in front of people like you could in XD so you have to save at one of those machines and the closest one is outside of the whole building. Then you have to find your way to Ein, which is annoying but eventually you can memorize it. Also, yeah like you guys mentioned, you have to use Ultra Balls, it kills itself with Shadow Rush a lot, and you have to kill Ein's other pokemon which wastes a few minutes. I made it so my Umbreon had 113 Spd that way any Raikou that was faster than Umbreon had to be a +Spd Nature and have at least a 20 Spd IV so if Raikou was slower I could immediately reset for the next one (without Synchronize I think this is the best way to get a Nature I want), had an Altaria to use Sing, Espeon/Umbreon to kill the other pokemon on his team, and Umbreon used Faint Attack until it got to red/low yellow health. Even if I did find a Timid one with decent IVs I'd have to put it in the Daycare for a while so it could level up without getting EVs since I'm pretty sure there aren't enough RC's to get the exact IVs. When I did finally get one with decent IVs I didn't want to waste time putting it in the DayCare and I think I was using Serebii's IV Calc (since in Metalkids it doesn't tell you HP unless the IVs are exact) and it said HP Ice 68, I was so happy that I assumed it was right then I saved, traded it to my Emerald, saved, and leveled it up to 100 there and.... Serebii's Calc was wrong about the Hidden Power.................... then I got a knife and stabbed my Gamecube.

iirc, each try took like 7-10 minutes... you don't want to know how long it took me to get the result, which was 11/29/13/27/27/24 Timid w/ HP Ice 61 (yep, it was wrong =]). Not the best IVs, but I'd like to see a better one. 29 Atk and terrible HP/Def made me mad, but it was much better than the other ones I had gotten so I kept it.

Best Raikou on Smogon, right??????

The_Rider said:
does this mean that when you kill the dog it's nature and ivs will change and become SRable?
lol, the opposite. If you kill it then the next time you see it it'll have the same IVs/Nature every time

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I made it so my Umbreon had 113 Spd that way any Raikou that was faster than Umbreon had to be a +Spd Nature and have at least a 20 Spd IV so if Raikou was slower I could immediately reset for the next one
That is genious, thank you for that bit of advice!

Wow, Kou, I salute you and your work in Colosseum. Could -not- imagine doing that at all. Then again, I also have no interest in Raikou. I do have an interst in finding something like Jikbau's Jiarchi, though. I have a spare Sapphire cart that I could just keep restarting over and over againt o get as many JIrachi as I can.

I set out to get a good Timid HP Ice/Grass Raikou a few months ago.. it helps that you can see the stats even without purifying, so you can guess the nature right away. I then just used the Celebi pipe to purify - took maybe 10 - 15 mins each time.

I got a Modest one with something like 25-29 in HP, Def, Sp Atk and Speed, and single figures in Sp Def.

Unfortunately it was Modest (I guessed when I saw the stats but thought I'd check it out anyway), but HP Ice 55. Probably the best legit one I've seen but despite that it's pretty much unusable.

I think you've inspired me to try again though.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
iirc, each try took like 7-10 minutes... you don't want to know how long it took me to get the result, which was 11/29/13/27/27/24 Timid w/ HP Ice 61 (yep, it was wrong =]). Not the best IVs, but I'd like to see a better one. 29 Atk and terrible HP/Def made me mad, but it was much better than the other ones I had gotten so I kept it.
Woot. Surely the best Raikou here. If only you were willing to let people redistribute it... *envy*

I set out to get a good Timid HP Ice/Grass Raikou a few months ago.. it helps that you can see the stats even without purifying, so you can guess the nature right away. I then just used the Celebi pipe to purify - took maybe 10 - 15 mins each time.

I got a Modest one with something like 25-29 in HP, Def, Sp Atk and Speed, and single figures in Sp Def.

Unfortunately it was Modest (I guessed when I saw the stats but thought I'd check it out anyway), but HP Ice 55. Probably the best legit one I've seen but despite that it's pretty much unusable.

I think you've inspired me to try again though.
Lol, I remember seeing a topic here which set was a Modest Celebi. It was pretty interesting, the only problem was, no one had a good Modest fairy.

I made it so my Umbreon had 113 Spd that way any Raikou that was faster than Umbreon had to be a +Spd Nature and have at least a 20 Spd IV so if Raikou was slower I could immediately reset for the next one
This is
Thank you so much for this tip!

Even if I did find a Timid one with decent IVs I'd have to put it in the Daycare for a while so it could level up without getting EVs since I'm pretty sure there aren't enough RC's to get the exact IVs. When I did finally get one with decent IVs I didn't want to waste time putting it in the DayCare and I think I was using Serebii's IV Calc (since in Metalkids it doesn't tell you HP unless the IVs are exact) and it said HP Ice 68, I was so happy that I assumed it was right then I saved, traded it to my Emerald, saved, and leveled it up to 100 there and.... Serebii's Calc was wrong about the Hidden Power.................... then I got a knife and stabbed my Gamecube.
There's no need to find exact IVs unless you're really obsessed with perfection. The IV ranges at levels 40, 41, 42, and 43 are quite decent with MetalKid's IV calc to get a good idea if it's worth keeping. As for Hidden Power? Purify Raikou with a Time Flute and teach it TM 10 (it's buyable in Colosseum IIRC). Then test its type in battle.

The easiest way I've discovered is testing it against your own Quagsire for HP Grass (only type that's SE) and testing it for HP Ice against Snorunt in the Phenac Stadium Round 2 (only type that's NVE). Your Pokemon should be strong enough to ignore the opponent's Pokemon during the test (kill all but one and then Yawn the remaining one if you're paranoid).

HMMM. oBVIOUSLY, SINCE IT "ARRIVED FROM HOENN" it's a hack... I wonder why this guy is a bit weird. He hacks his raikou, of course knowingly and he says this...

We just need to know if there's something in the programming that would tell us 100 percent if this is Authentic or not. We would like to distribute it similar to how Jibaku did his Jirachi and hope that everyone can have this as their own. Basically, anyone who can deal with this question will be sent the original after we clone it, and hopefully.

the worst thing is, its as obvious as a blatant hack that he hacked it, and he is stupid enuff to come in here to prove that he is a hacker? and still expects ppl to find a way to prove that its authentic???? OMG he is really one weird fellow...

The Dogs can only come from Three Locations, through Events (Hoenn), FR/LG (Kanto) and Colo (Distant Land)

Events don't come in Ultra Balls, and Kanto Dogs can't have good IVs, and the location says Hoenn meaning it's not Colo.

Meaning it's a pretty bad hack.
Why can't kanto dogs have good ivs?

and so if I trade a poke from emerald to fire red and transfer it, it will say arrived from hoenn?

Why can't kanto dogs have good ivs?

and so if I trade a poke from emerald to fire red and transfer it, it will say arrived from hoenn?
Some glitch apparently, all running legends will ahve 0-1 IVs. I checked with my Entei and Raikou, and both have really bad IVs. Likewise, my Latias from Sapphire is pretty bad too.

If the Pokemon was hatched/caught in Hoenn, it will still say Hoenn. Otherwise, it will say Kanto (for Kanto) or distant land (for XD/Colosseum).

it's no glitch, nintendo programmed it so they can fuck us over and force us to buy more of their stupid shit. Let's list this: Dogs for Collos, The other Lati@s for the other 2 versions, XD for Heal Bell Dragonite, BP Zapdos, Follow Me Electivire, Morning Sun Tangrowth, Tri Attack Togekiss... etc.

To be honest, the only reason I got Collos is so that I can get T-tar and Jirachi.

And I was, believe it or not, was soft reseting for Suicune in Collos. and it took me... 3 weeks? Before I got a nice IV, Bold Suicune. I didn't hestiate to use the Time Flute when I see good IVs, I went through so many of that, I practically memorize the IVs, I remember the first thing I look for is if either the 115+ of Def or SD.

Collos pisses me off so much, the first time I played through it to get a female Tyranitar (no Dittos back then, remember). I went through the last battles 3 times and they were all freaking male, then I found a female and it was like terrible IVs... WTF.

This is slightly off-topic, but the original poster said that he wanted to spread Raikou (if it wasn't hacked) so everyone could have it like Jibaku's Jirachi (which is sadly hacked). Is this similar to the amazing IV'd Blissey (I forgot who was the original owner) and Dystro's amazing Jolteon? Does that mean that everyone has the Blissey and the Jolteon.. and everyone was just giving it away? Or do you still have to trade for it (because the original poster said he wanted to give them away, so I'm wondering if I can get the Blissey or Jolteon somewhere?)

Sadly, this Raikou is hacked.. :( It makes me sad.

Taiwanese Dude, normally at giveaways the pokemon is given for free to a certain number of people. Then these people distribute it and ask for trades in return like normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)