Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct 27 4:30 PM EST; 1:30 PM Pacific
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Weekly Deadline: Weekly on Monday
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

Post here to sign up too.

Yea, i think im going to sign up for this. Im feeling KG this year. Meh, i got on the link and i dont know what to do.

you need a yahoo account
Click sign-up now -> Join League -> Accept an invitation to join a Custom League -> Type in League ID, Password

:/

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Raptors 2008 Eastern Conference Champions

yep you heard it here first. A toronto team I can be proud to be a fan of!

I joined. Thank God 4 teams are the limit, else I wouldn't be able to join any more =(

EDIT: May I suggest the Weekly Deadline be set to Daily - Tomorrow? I don't know if this is normal for Smogon's league but in my past experiences, Weekly deadlines never work out very well for a casual league.

omni are you going to let seniority come through on this cause i'm sure not many of the regulars for past 2-3 years have seen this yet!

omni are you going to let seniority come through on this cause i'm sure not many of the regulars for past 2-3 years have seen this yet!
huh

One spot left. Draft time stays. If you can't make it, well tough titties. Same goes for me if I also miss it.

Oh, I just noticed the line-ups are now weekly instead of daily like last year. I prefer daily, but I guess weekly is ok.

Also, I noticed the league is not associated with the previous seasons. How many seasons have there been, 2? It would be cool to include them there IMO.

^^

That's what I meant about seniority omni, nothing about the draft time, cause we're all fine.

Also wouldn't weekly really screw you over if you know..there was an injury for like Lebron during a 4 game week? =x =(

i guess its a good idea to change it daily, but i accidentally changed it to daily last year. this league was always meant to be a weekly league, but ill see if theres more agreement to that.

by the way, we have 13 people. we desperately need one more... :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)