NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Everything walrein has done seemed scummy. It was blazade that got me to look at them but their behaviour is very suspicious. Grtting some shitty discussion going while replying to things early then idling once we have scum reads to focus discussion on and dropping off the radar. Not really contributing much to discussion . General gut read is a big thing too and blazade, a townie, having the same read is influencing that.

Ok, I have a question.

Why the hell are we lynching former hope for theorizing that they aren't any terrorists?

I mean unless you guys really think that it's a slip of some sort; otherwise I don't buy it. Honestly, Former seems kind of townish imo. I'm trying to find scum reads but I need to read through all of day 1 first.
I think only haruno is lynching former w/ that reasoning, any other lynches (I think it's just Hawkie) are based on Former's behavior on the previous day, which was very weird and could be perceived as scummy (I keep fluctuating on how I see it tbh)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Texas on pancake: no mention early save for the occasional callouts. votes pancake on page 10, due to gutreading scummy. later post calls pancake's posting and defense scummy, on top of the initial gutread

rssp1 on pancake: initially votes for lurking, on page 4. never unvotes, later saying he's not sure what to think but not really liking the content of his posts.

hawkie: immediately starts pushing pancake after the latter posts reads. calls pancake out primarily for weak reasoning, thin reads, and (correct me if i'm wrong) perceived sheeping. was the last of the voters.

So. Let's address these from least to most suspicious.

Hawkie's reasoning was fairly consistent the whole way through. His scumread seems to have come from a legitimate place and he stuck by it. Obviously this isn't 100% proof of innocence, but a natural and consistent read looks much better than the alternative.

rssp1's vote was initially pseudo-RVS, calling pancake out for lurking at a very early stage in the game. Later seemed to be MILDLY scumreading him, but not much - the only reason his vote stayed is that he basically had zero scumreads, which is pretty sketchy in and of itself.

Texas is the person I'm most suspicious of, solely because it feels like he's been gunning for pancake from the very beginning. Before pancake was posting, Texas was repeatedly calling him out for activity. Once he DID start posting, Texas jumped on one weird bit of logic (which wasn't necessarily scummy logic btw, just dumb) and then started tossing out the term "scummy" a lot. The only two pieces of explanation (other than gut) for why he found pancake scummy were A. the aforementioned weird logic and B. pancake's scumread of Blazade - which, as I said yesterday, is not something to scumread pancake off of.

Calling someone scummy without explaining what makes them scummy, in my opinion, is a scumtell.

Vote Texas Cloverleaf

won't be super active until late tonight

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everything walrein has done seemed scummy. It was blazade that got me to look at them but their behaviour is very suspicious. Grtting some shitty discussion going while replying to things early then idling once we have scum reads to focus discussion on and dropping off the radar. Not really contributing much to discussion . General gut read is a big thing too and blazade, a townie, having the same read is influencing that.
yeah so as it turns out it's really hard to play mafia from class >_>

vote daylight extension

i don't really have concrete on anything but i think it's pretty unlikely that one of the people on pancake were not scum

i don't really find hawkie tunnelling weird, he always does that on PS

rssp1 is pretty helpful so i think texas might also be scum

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wrt the extension it doesn't matter to me, I'm working 4-midnight both of the next two days

wrt walrein's comments on my comments on pancake, remember that we were something like 10 minutes prior to the deadline, there simply wasn't time to go into any kind of in-depth analysis of their behaviour. i had my initial gutread which is inherently subjective and their subsequent post i was referring to reinforced that initial feeling

wrt walrein: i had him pegged as the most likely scum of the "power players" and josh/blazade's reasoning has been fairly consistent in its logic, his posts on walrein and haruno have convinced me that they should be high consideration targets

wrt aubisio dude what the fuck how do you not have anything concrete after 20 pages and a full day night cycle. what the fuck

wrt twin i want to see the crow you have to eat so badly assuming i dont live to the end and you realize that you cant read me for shit two games straight lmao

i started writing this post intending to vote for walrein but then i read aubisio's post again and seriously what the fuck lol

Vote Aubisio

walrein i kept my vote on pancake because i think the only other person i was scumreading was former but i thought pancake was scummier.

texas if you want aubisio to post more thats not the way to get him to do it

aubisio that's a good start, now what do you think about the arguments that give people townreads/scumreads on others? Do you agree with them? disagree? or do you have a different opinion? let us know.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
texas if you want aubisio to post more thats not the way to get him to do it
I don't care if he posts more. The he hasn't been posting at all so far (inconsistent with past play) combined with the fact that he somehow has zero opinion on the game after a full day night cycle including a kill is mind-boggling. I don't know what mafia convention sees that as but from this perspective that seems either super scummy or super noob town and considering the lack of particular scum leans people have been showing so far excepting possibly walrein and haruno the odds weigh more heavily on the likelihood of being scum.

And if he's not scum he's actively hurting town which isn't much better

I don't care if he posts more. The he hasn't been posting at all so far (inconsistent with past play) combined with the fact that he somehow has zero opinion on the game after a full day night cycle including a kill is mind-boggling. I don't know what mafia convention sees that as but from this perspective that seems either super scummy or super noob town and considering the lack of particular scum leans people have been showing so far excepting possibly walrein and haruno the odds weigh more heavily on the likelihood of being scum.

And if he's not scum he's actively hurting town which isn't much better
Aubisio not posting is more consistent with his previous play idk what you are smoking

Unlynch Aubisio

Aubisio Do you think Hawkie's Former Hope read is good?

Do you think Josh's Walrein read is good?

Do you think Twin/Walrein are correct there is scum on the pancake wagon?

Do you have any scumreads?

Unlynch Aubisio

Aubisio Do you think Hawkie's Former Hope read is good?

Do you think Josh's Walrein read is good?

Do you think Twin/Walrein are correct there is scum on the pancake wagon?

Do you have any scumreads?

Yes, I think so. I would have lynched him D1 probably.

No. I think it's pretty random. It could be correct, tho.

I think so.

Former Hope, and everything else is really tiny and gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)