Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack

All Pokeball release intros courtesy of KazoWar
As someone who breeds with Pokeball Send Out effects in mind, here's my thoughts.

Improvements:

Safari - That's a nice dust effect. Looks like a it would look great for what it works with. (Like Pinsir)
Net - I love the blue added to it. <3
Quick - Less powerful looking, but more Wind Like. Perfect for birds.
Lure - Finally looks like a Water Ball.
Heavy - Finally looks like a Steel Ball.
Love - Finally looks like a Love Ball... Wait, Love isn't a Pokemon Type... is it?
Friend - A Basic Green Ball to replace Safari and Nest.
Dream - The mist looks more Dream Like.
Sport - Green Net Ball? Weird. For stuff it can catch it only works with Scyther, Shiny Beedrill, maybe Dustox, and Shiny Scizor. No one used the Sport Ball Before so I guess it's an improvement?

Deprovements:

Master - Looks weaker or like the same power as the others. Should look like the New (UB?) Ball.
Normal, Ultra, and Fast (But not Great) - They're all the same blue. It makes sense for the baisic balls to match, (Fast was because of laziness) but it makes Great the best option due to matching the Send Out Effect.
Ultra (Again) - I used it for the Gold Light.
Nest - Although it's improved, it's the same as Safari. Going by how the balls themselves looks, Safari wins.
Dive - Less Bubbles. :( Still works though.
Timer - Before it could work as a slash, now it's blatantly clocks. X( RIP Timer Ball everything except Dialga
Premier - No longer a Red ball and the new red option has clocks. Between the Luxury Ball having a new effect that's the same as this one and the new usable Red option being event exclusive, this is an easy Deprovement.
Fast (Again) - The other Apricorn Balls don't use the Normal, Great, and Ultra effects. Lazy.
Level - The Rainbow bits don't fit into the solid blue.

Both or Netural:

Repeat - I used it for Solar effects, so it still looks great for that, but it's such a drastic change that I don't want to list it as an improvement. (Especially because it may be a deprovement for Heliolisk)
Luxury - The Red and Green didn't work with much. This is replacing Ultra for my Gold Ball. (Not listed as an improvement due to not working for what it worked for before.)
Dusk - Not way more dramatic than the other balls now. Due to the new Dark Vortex Effect, it may now work for Palkia.
Heal - Good and Bad. It's Finally Pink, but it's also a Deprovement for anyone who used it on Shiny Pokemon for the Extra Sparkles. (AKA, Me.)
Cherish - No more rainbow. It's also the only red option that doesn't have clocks, which makes it even more annoying that it's an event only ball.
Moon - Now has Yellow Moons, but stuff that would like the moons won't like the light blue. If you're just going for Blue and Yellow, like with Luxray, then it works.

Oh, riiiight...
They made the genius decision of nerfing priority and leaving Talonflame and Thundurus out of it...
On the contrary, the pokemon on the ground are unaffected by priority moves while those in the air dont, so you can use Gale Wings or Prankster moves against Thundurus, Talonflame, Latios, but not against mons in the ground like Heatran.

I have a question,

I was looking through the image files, and those black spaces everybody is talking about, we think those are for the totem pokemon right?

By chance where is the black files for Hakamo-o?

I see them after Konmo-o but there is no data for totem Hakamo-o, the totem which appears in the demo itself? Would seem weird for the demo to literally switch the files between the two to make one be totem over the other.

Makes me wonder if, like the dugtrio can be manipulated to show in a wild encounter, if totem Hakamo-o can be triggered to be encountered.

I have a question,

I was looking through the image files, and those black spaces everybody is talking about, we think those are for the totem pokemon right?

By chance where is the black files for Hakamo-o?

I see them after Konmo-o but there is no data for totem Hakamo-o, the totem which appears in the demo itself? Would seem weird for the demo to literally switch the files between the two to make one be totem over the other.

Makes me wonder if, like the dugtrio can be manipulated to show in a wild encounter, if totem Hakamo-o can be triggered to be encountered.
There's no need for there to be black files for Hakamo-o. It likely isn't a totem at all in the final version and the big model probably isnt in the final version either. So they didn't make a pokedex model for it, presumably.

They probably made Hakamo-o the demo totem instead of Kommo-o since it'd be easier to fight.

I see they made Luxury Ball's gold ring a bit more orange. And I like it's sparkle effect for send out, much better than the pink and green from last gen. Always will be the best Poke Ball in terms of out of battle usefulness (unless Friend Ball works on breeding/trades).

That "UB" ball has me interested though. Will it be limited to UBs, or can it be used on normal Pokemon too? Guess we'll need to wait and see.

Alright, I'm sorry for asking, but are we sure the UB Ball is actually used for catching Ultra Beasts. Like I don't doubt that Ultra Beasts are catchable or that that ball is special, but everyone is calling it the UB Ball as if it was a matter of fact, so is it confirmed or is that just the leading, most likely theory?

Alright, I'm sorry for asking, but are we sure the UB Ball is actually used for catching Ultra Beasts. Like I don't doubt that Ultra Beasts are catchable or that that ball is special, but everyone is calling it the UB Ball as if it was a matter of fact, so is it confirmed or is that just the leading, most likely theory?
I'm pretty sure it's just the leading theory.

No name or anything is available, so its just the leading theory based on its weird looks.

All theory right now, but given the facts it is very likely.

I actually have a theory concerning the Ultra Beasts: maybe they represent the planets of the solar system (and Pluto, if you don't consider it a true planet). There's certainly enough of them to fill all the slots, and there are some traits that could link them:

UB-01: Possibly Mercury, as the name Mercury is associated with a substance that is fluid which usually isn't (metal for Mercury, glass for UB-01)

02 Expansion: Dead ringer for Mars

02 Beauty: Dead ringer for Venus

Wire UB: Likely Jupiter; it looks like it could control electricity, relating to the planet's namesake

Bamboo UB: Either Saturn, due to having prominent detached body parts (relating to Saturn's prominent rings) or Uranus, due to color and unique design among their respective groups (Both Bamboo and the planet Uranus are a pale green; Bamboo is the only UB that isn't humanoid, while Uranus is the only planet with vertical rings)

Paper UB: The toughest of the lot, as it has no real correlation with any planets; probably is either Saturn or Uranus, whichever one Bamboo isn't

Crab UB: Possibly Neptune, since it looks like a (usually) aquatic creature

Last UB: Maybe Pluto; it's body looks vaguely ice-like if you squint hard enough, plus it's dark color may refer to Pluto being farthest away from the Sun.

Then again, this is a shaky theory, and it's admittedly a bit of a stretch in some cases.

Also, think we'll have any more version-exclusive UBs?

I actually have a theory concerning the Ultra Beasts: maybe they represent the planets of the solar system (and Pluto, if you don't consider it a true planet). There's certainly enough of them to fill all the slots, and there are some traits that could link them:

UB-01: Possibly Mercury, as the name Mercury is associated with a substance that is fluid which usually isn't (metal for Mercury, glass for UB-01)

02 Expansion: Dead ringer for Mars

02 Beauty: Dead ringer for Venus

Wire UB: Likely Jupiter; it looks like it could control electricity, relating to the planet's namesake

Bamboo UB: Either Saturn, due to having prominent detached body parts (relating to Saturn's prominent rings) or Uranus, due to color and unique design among their respective groups (Both Bamboo and the planet Uranus are a pale green; Bamboo is the only UB that isn't humanoid, while Uranus is the only planet with vertical rings)

Paper UB: The toughest of the lot, as it has no real correlation with any planets; probably is either Saturn or Uranus, whichever one Bamboo isn't

Crab UB: Possibly Neptune, since it looks like a (usually) aquatic creature

Last UB: Maybe Pluto; it's body looks vaguely ice-like if you squint hard enough, plus it's dark color may refer to Pluto being farthest away from the Sun.

Then again, this is a shaky theory, and it's admittedly a bit of a stretch in some cases.

Also, think we'll have any more version-exclusive UBs?
But there are only 8 UB's total, so why would one be based on our debunked but lovable little friend Pluto? Why should Earth get the shaft in all of this?

But there are only 8 UB's total, so why would one be based on our debunked but lovable little friend Pluto? Why should Earth get the shaft in all of this?
The player is the Earth UB.
They're smiling because they know nothing can stop them should they unleash their true strength.

Nah but like, for Earth UB, I'd probably say Marshadow? That thing feels all kinds of awkward...

not necessarily defending it, but Zygarde's 100% Forme seems OP enough to fit the bill for Earth. also we're the only planet currently suited for life. but it still seems more like an interdimensional thing to me

I'm not sure how relevant this is to the discussion, but will it be possible to transfer Missingno from Virtual Kanto to Alola? It would make some sense as one of the Ultra Beasts, but that's a stretch.

I'm not sure how relevant this is to the discussion, but will it be possible to transfer Missingno from Virtual Kanto to Alola? It would make some sense as one of the Ultra Beasts, but that's a stretch.
No, I don't think they will allow you to transfer or otherwise acknowledge missingno, a glitch pokemon that can cause damage to the original games it coems from.

i think the way missingnos are handled now it just ignores it or transforms it into the nearest pokemon.

No, I don't think they will allow you to transfer or otherwise acknowledge missingno, a glitch pokemon that can cause damage to the original games it coems from.

i think the way missingnos are handled now it just ignores it or transforms it into the nearest pokemon.
Exactly. Transferring MissingNo. up to G/S/C, for example, made it turn into whatever Mon occupied that empty index number (I tried it once as a kid and was surprised when it became an oddly nicknamed Sentret).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)