New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

going solo
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi. Requesting change to Lou, why? Cause i made this account some time ago and now i haven't this nickname in PS. Also, its a diminutive of my nickname. Thanks :D

Hey there, I'm going to make my final username change request. Since I've already had a name change and a revert, I'm hoping to appeal to the rule of small exception due to regret.

If you're interested, here's the reasoning and backstory:

Kouhai was my ex-girlfriend's nickname for me. I requested a name change here to Bryce D some months later as it was my real name, which was a terrible mistake. After I had that name change, I legally changed my name to Greyson, and thus had a name revert here as there seemed to be no other option. Even though I haven't really been a part of Smogon in the past, a name change here would be greatly appreciated. As I write this, I'm working on a competitive comeback to the world of Pokemon; I was previously a VGC player and a member of the PokeBattle fangroup, even getting to the third round of the previous OST (which I'm very proud of, to be honest). Smogon seems like the only place to really start that comeback, so going in with a fresh start would be fantastic.

As for the username I'd like to change to, I've chosen Lawler for a few reasons:
- I'm a huge fan of euphony in words, and aerugo, though a type of rust on metal, has a great roll-off-the-tongue rhythm.
- Lawler is a name that I am known by in real life after my legal name change. That kind of financial and legal commitment has to show for something, right?
- Lawler is a completely different name from other usernames I've used in the past in that: there is no similarity to previous name sounds or visuals, the name gives me a better sense of self, and allows me to have a better tether to my username.

I would like to have my username changed to Lawler for the reasons described above. Hopefully, I've convinced whoever has read my request.

Hi, I would like to change my name to Pignaa, because is my main nickname in SD and no one can recognize me in this nickname.
Thanks

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hello, can I have my birthdate changed to November 7, 2000? I'm not really sure why I inputed it as 2 years older.

Requesting name change to Mighty Rising Ace. Reason is to match up with my default PS account. Very grateful if that could happen. Thanks :D

antedit: no, it's taken. also why would you ADD to your username? 9.9

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting name change to: Univeral

Reason: It basically stuck with me for awhile while trying get the name "Universal" on a rpg but it was taken,So i just put Univeral.I also work in the theme park Universal Studios that why i fell in love with the name Univeral.

Hello I'm requesting a name change to Nightwingg95 because it's the alt most people know me on and I made this name while in a rush to sign up for something. It would be much appreciated thank you !

Avant Heim

formerly The Bill Cipher
Requesting a name change to:The Bill Cipher

Reason:This is my main accont on Showdown and joo ventura for me sounds a little boring,also,Bill Cipher is my favorite villan of all time

Requesting a name change to ScarfWynaut, as that's the name I originally wanted when I attempted to sign up on the forums years ago, but couldn't, as it was in use. Its also the name I've used on simulators for 5+ years so for consistency, I'd like for it to be ScarfWynaut here as well.

Reactions: nv
Hello,

I would like to change my name to "MeepBard" without quotations. The reason for this is because this is my account on PS! is this - /._.\ Its Ditto was my old account on it. Thank you in advance.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello,

I'd like to request a name change to Thunderboy. This has been my name on PS! for a while. The AD is a relic of a past where I watched Adamant Ditto on Youtube and really should be removed.

It's been a while since my name was changed, so can I please have the "formerly Epic_Mewtwo" removed from under my name? I've had this name long enough that nobody knows me by that anymore. Thanks.

Requesting name change to: Real.96
A lot of people know me with this username and i also have got an account with this username in pp.org. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I would like to request a name change to KrewlKat. I don't know what I was thinking with this name, and Its my PS name anyway.

I want to change my username into Descending. I chose this name randomly when i registered to smogon and i neither like it, nor am i using this name on ps anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)