NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum obviously benefit from killing such a strong info role in LW, the only risk is WIFOM wrt colorcaste's protection. So I don't think there's mich to gain personality wise from the kill.

I'm always going be cautious of blind clearing fort btw but he's acted very towny and there is no protection cc.

I also agree with his logic of trying to bait scum's fear of targeting someone protecting him, even if it didn't work out.

What we need to look at is lynches Knights and Blank supported, with the possible exception of Moody cloud (he'd be the only one scum would give up and bus).

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Haruno were you aware of any activity last night? How are you feeling about the Whydon/Blank interaction?
I am unaware of if someone targeted me or not unless they're scum that suicide into me but seeing as how I'm a pub vet, that's never happening.

See, I thought the interactions made sense initially if BS claimed faction cop so at least he could CC and trade with whydon regardless of if he's scum or not tbh. I didn't expect him to claim role cop which is far less believable. I'm willing to go for the lynch.

I still find fort's actions scummish but unfortunately that is NAI since that reasoning is pretty fair, however it's really odd that LW died the one cycle he supposedly wasn't protected.

Come on boys and girls, we're moving in the right direction, let's not get fucked by apathy

Who would have benefited from killing lightwolf as opposed to me/fort/haruno?
Quite a lot actually, namely walrein and especially people with limited use abilities.

Walrein do you still have your vetguard?
this is not a town question. This is info that scum would absolutely love since it allows them to fire with reckless abandon. Now I'm not saying texas is autoscum due to this but it's looking less good.

Remind me again everyone autoassumed fort is town/cleared? ??? I don't remember anything of the sort.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're right it wouldn't be a town question with the exception that we don't know if his action would have been consumed before death n1. If he still has it makes it easier for our town PRs to account for their night actions. Scum aren't firing with reckless abandon with an omniguard active anyway.

Fort is assumed town clear due to that omniguard. Lightwolf flipping town would all but conf clear him, a scum flip would make things interesting

Fort is by no means locktown but his claim and actions thus far haven't made him an obvious scum suspect (unlike Knights/Blankslate).
If Blankslate flips scum that'll be one conflicting claim out of the way and I'd want to look into the Vanillish/Haruno/Walrein basically triple town veteran case next.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Btw I held off on saying what I targeted Martin with to see if I could catch a scum claim, I used a watcher shot and no one visited him

Think I'm comfortable town clearing haruno and Martin

Texas Cloverleaf

I'm also still heavily suspicious of BT, he has contradictions in his activity and his night immune claim seems designed to keep night roles away from him, in addition to his consistent AtE, and complete lack of content driving

I'm also still heavily suspicious of BT, he has contradictions in his activity and his night immune claim seems designed to keep night roles away from him, in addition to his consistent AtE, and complete lack of content driving
Quite the opposite. I'd welcome actions targeting me... It would show my innocence and prevent me from being mislynched later down the line. I can't be redirected or hooked, and if I'm inspected you'll either get back no results (supporting my claim) or you'll get my role PM depending on the night. The ONLY people who wouldn't want to target me would be scum because they would have to risk what nights I have immunity and what nights I don't. That protects me in the long run from them, not from village.

Again, my focus is trying to win the game. There is an overwhelming amount of content and information that is already brought up and we are just going through the motions. It's pretty clear cut what we need to do this cycle though.

The whydon/blankslate thing is the big thing from the night, and because whydon 1) said that blank slate was mafia first and 2) has proof he targeted blank slate that blank slate is the most suspicious of the two.

I'm still interested in checking in on Martin/Walrein because it really is suspicious as hell to me that Martin has all these actions but it seems like he use most of his and isn't as large of a threat as the mafia if he is a wolf. But that doesn't seem to be supported and is on the back burner.

Anything dealing with lightwolf's death probably has to wait until he flips, but it's safe to assume that he is village considering there has been only one kill per night. The Omniguard thing I think still kinda has its merits because of all the actions that failed N1. If for some reason Lightwolf flips scum, then it changes things.

Really, besides that... there isn't really much to do or push discussion towards.

tfw the day ends before you want to post :(

Like I was going to say though, slightly wary that Haruno was so much on my thought line. That said, I really do strongly like where he was going with the Walrein/Martin idea (though I'm not too big of a fan of BT echoing that claim).

The public inspect. hm. I really don't understand why someone would keep doing that since it's probably most likely a scum role. OR things in this game are much wonkier than thought (tbh....I wouldn't be surprised if Light *wolf* was a wolf, Hitmonleet might just have that sense of humor depending on what LW submitted, also if there are two wolves in this game which would be unlikely unless the mafia was super weak). So my thought is either A. It is a mafia role and has some sort of additional private effect that would benefit the scum, B. It's a town role that has some additional effect that the role has decided to keep mum about for some unknown, C. Someone is just BSing and they've all been fake and think they can keep getting away with it or just want to add more confusion to this game.

In regards to whydon vs blankslate, it's a tad bit scary how many people were keen to push the blankslate wagon and insta believe whydon's claim. That said, I would personally have to agree that whydon has the stronger claim of faction cop vs a 2nd role cop. Blank Slate2356 If you are a role cop, what was whydons role? Also, question to everyone: If Blankslate is indeed truthful about being redirected to whydon (which I'm inclined to believe, since I don't understand why he'd say he originally targeted someone else), what would be the motivation to cause blankslate to target whydon?

I inspected him as scum cop, as I said again. I directly went with Texas(?) saying to put those five people and rng it. It turned up smash, so I went with him, then when the night actions results came, I got Whydon's role PM and the message saying:
"You were redirected to Whydon"

Sorry, been way too busy to keep up with this game properly

Yeah I targeted MoodyCloud last night because I was still very very suspicious of him after his targeting of Texas a couple nights back and narrow escapes from several lynches. He was targeting Fort, which makes me less suspicious because Fort has been acting reasonably suspiciously himself and is a very reasonable target from a town standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)