Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody have a jolly moldbreaker axew they could send my way? EVs, IVs don't matter
Edit 2: got one through wonder trade.

Edited in to avoid the double post:
Best ball for Heatran and Magnezone, both non shiny?
i love heavy ball on both because of the color scheme of the pokemon but a timer or premier ball would work for heatran and maybe repeat or level for magnezone?

Last edited:
does anybody have a jolly moldbreaker axew they could send my way? EVs, IVs don't matter

Edited in to avoid the double post:

i love heavy ball on both because of the color scheme of the pokemon but a timer or premier ball would work for heatran and maybe repeat or level for magnezone?
I'm pretty sure you can't catch Heatran in a Heavy Ball.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
you can, in fact it's the best ball to catch it with. http://www.thonky.com/pokemon/best-pokeball-catch/heatran
I think what Detective Barricade meant was that there are no games where heavy balls are obtainable and Heatran is Catchable. Because HG/SS and S/M are the only games with that ball and D/P/Pt, B2/W2 and OR/AS are the only games where you can catch Heatran (and no, you can't transfer Heavy Balls from HG/SS to D/P/Pt, it's not fully coded into the data of the Sinnoh games).

I think what Detective Barricade meant was that there are no games where heavy balls are obtainable and Heatran is Catchable. Because HG/SS and S/M are the only games with that ball and D/P/Pt, B2/W2 and OR/AS are the only games where you can catch Heatran (and no, you can't transfer Heavy Balls from HG/SS to D/P/Pt, it's not in the data of the Sinnoh games).
You make a great point, i was under the impression that heatran could be caught in one of the games where the ball exists

Last edited:
I think what Detective Barricade meant was that there are no games where heavy balls are obtainable and Heatran is Catchable. Because HG/SS and S/M are the only games with that ball and D/P/Pt, B2/W2 and OR/AS are the only games where you can catch Heatran (and no, you can't transfer Heavy Balls from HG/SS to D/P/Pt, it's not fully coded into the data of the Sinnoh games).
And any items your Pokemon may be holding will be returned to the bag when being transferred to the gen 5 games, so there's no way to bring the Apricorn balls into B2/W2 to catch Heatran in. I'm very certain that Smogon has a list of all the legal ball and ability combinations for every Pokemon somewhere on the site, which is a good thing to look up before recommending or asking for specific ball combinations on Pokemon that may be illegal. besides that, Heavy Ball looks terrible on Heatran anyway IMO

And any items your Pokemon may be holding will be returned to the bag when being transferred to the gen 5 games, so there's no way to bring the Apricorn balls into B2/W2 to catch Heatran in. I'm very certain that Smogon has a list of all the legal ball and ability combinations for every Pokemon somewhere on the site, which is a good thing to look up before recommending or asking for specific ball combinations on Pokemon that may be illegal. besides that, Heavy Ball looks terrible on Heatran anyway IMO
Yea, i looked into that when reading some other forums for a few pokemon that i've been meaning to catch and again, i've managed to make myself look like a complete idiot. however this is good information.

So on another note, other from publicly embarrassing myself, is a baton pass team viable in comp? i.e: bulk up blaziken with baton pass, rampardos, haxorus, megazard-x etc, etc.

So on another note, other from publicly embarrassing myself, is a baton pass team viable in comp? i.e: bulk up blaziken with baton pass, rampardos, haxorus, megazard-x etc, etc.
That would completely depend on the pokemon using it. From experience, I can say that bulkier pokemon that set up into the baton pass, such as mew, can be a very effective strategy, however, you must be careful on how you chose the pokemon you are going to use and pass into, as it is usually preferred that the pokemon that is passed into also has baton pass, so that it can switch out if need be, using a precious move slot. I personally think that a pokemon like mew is good set up pokemon and mega zard-x, mega meta or magearna are good examples of switch-in pokemon without baton pass, and gliscor, mega scizor/medicham/mawile are good switch-ins with baton pass. When it comes down to it though, it's your decision in the end though, so use whatever works for you

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have the following mons for trade?
- Adamant Makuhita with Fake Out and Bullet Punch
- Bold HA Regular Exeggutor with Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain
- Adamant/Jolly HA Goldeen in a Lure Ball
- Cutifly with Moon Blast preferable with Modest nature
- Anti-Atk/SpA/Def Berry

I am starting to get some decent Pokemon, so I might not be able to offer much, but here are a few things I can trade:
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Jolly Togedemaru in a Heavy Ball with Wish
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly Drillbur in a Deluxe Ball
- Adamant Premier Ball Delibird with Fake Out, Ice Shards, Destiny Bond
- Timid (any ability) Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly/Timid any ability Jangmo-o with Ultra Ball/Pokeball with Counter, Dragon Breath, Reversal

Last edited:
- Timid/Modest Solar Power Charmander in a Dream Ball with Dragon Pulse
- Timid regular Drought Vulpix (I don't have gen 6 games anymore)
- Dream Ball Iron Fist Chimchar
- Adamant/Brave Roggenrola preferable in a Heavy Ball
- Bold/Modest HA Poliwag in any green ball with Encore

I am starting to get some decent Pokemon, so I might not be able to offer much, but here are a few things I can trade:
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly/Timid any ability Jangmo-o with Ultra Ball/Pokeball with Counter, Dragon Breath, Reversal
I have a timid cutiefly in a love ball with moon blast

- Timid/Modest Solar Power Charmander in a Dream Ball with Dragon Pulse
- Timid regular Drought Vulpix (I don't have gen 6 games anymore)
- Dream Ball Iron Fist Chimchar
- Adamant/Brave Roggenrola preferable in a Heavy Ball
- Bold/Modest HA Poliwag in any green ball with Encore

I have the Bold HA friend ball Poliwag with Encore, Adamant DBHA Chimchar, Adamant DBHA Charmander with Dragon Pulse (can get Timid) Brave Roggenrola in heavy ball

if you give me some time I can help you, just need to breed them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)