New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
I want to change my name back to Yoshizilla315. Reason: I changed back to Yoshizilla315 on PS, and I need this name for more convenient purposes as well since I am hosting a tournament soon.

Last edited:
Hi! Can I please change my name to Cool.isColress please? My current alt in PS! is that and I want my friends to know who I am in Smogon. I do not like my current name to be honest. Thanks in advance!

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:

Rach

Banned deucer.
Hi everybody n_n I want a smogon username change to SciencePanda, because i want my PS! name and smogon name to match for consistency, and so that people know who i am on smogon
Edit: Thank You in Advance, I really appreciate it n_n

done - hikari

I would like to change my name to CipherGruntBlusix. My main laddering accounts are under the Blusix names and I do not use the pifactorial account

done - hikari

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to add a capital letter to my nick please because i think it fits better like this and ive been having it on PS for a year (Cdumas)

requesting name change to "despize" because that is what im mostly known as and it is username on showdown. also because i dont want to make an extra forums account. thank you

Requesting name change to Acsel because that is what I'm mostly known as and it is my main nickname on showdown.

done - hikari

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting my name be changed back to Adamant Zoroark

I'm getting pretty tired of the sarcastic "Silver Alli is a cool name" quips on Discord, it's making me regret the name change. I realized that my old username was better and I shouldn't have fucked with it.

done - hikari

Requesting my name be changed to Zovrah,as it's my name on PS and I would like to be recognized with out having to go back on my Govhatanks alt. Also, this name is impossible to type on a keyboard.

done - hikari

I originally requested the name rampage. With a period, but soon realized that user rampage hasn't been on since 2009 and has 0 messages/badges. Can I please get the name Rampage? With no question mark, as I do not like how many name looks and like the way rampage looks.

I'd like to change my name to Magnus0 because that's the name I use for everything else on the internet now.

done - hikari

If I can't get rampage then give me rampage. With the period please but I really thought that I could get rampage because that user is inactive since 2009 and has never even sent a message

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Hey, not sure if this is entirely the right place to ask for this, but I'd like to claim my reward of an XL Gif Avatar as a result of finishing 3rd in the 2016/17 Ultimate Gaming Month on PS.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Rv6pE0N7raWZl2XoyoUuPIZVF_JTuPTQREr7-YNDyk/edit#gid=0
list of prizes
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NlI_uC228dRue_sM89VPO-ncDurfUjTZbnzWwJpfVbg/edit#gid=0
final leaderboard
http://imgur.com/a/gSbAq
Proof that it's me.

I realise that it says no avatar requests in the OP, but I figure this is different as I'm not asking if I can have one, rather asking to be granted one I've already earned, if this isn't the case I apologise.

Thanks.

Would like my name changed to Careful, as it matches my PS name, and this name is something I stopped using long ago, thanks!

done - hikari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)