• Aura Guardian

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would anyone be down to live Diplo btw?

Also fourthing (or w.e) the request for a re-roll and live start next week if that works for people (I will sign up and I presume from the comments Walrein / Blazade / AG / Agape will too). Hawkie Drawesome532 Hitmonleet would you guys want to sign up for that as well? I can volunteer to step down if you seven all want to play next week and simply take time to set up a live diplo game (and sub into that game) which shubaka could play in as well, but I could also fill in if someone else would like to step down.

Also fourthing (or w.e) the request for a re-roll and live start next week if that works for people (I will sign up and I presume from the comments Walrein / Blazade / AG / Agape will too). Hawkie Drawesome532 Hitmonleet would you guys want to sign up for that as well? I can volunteer to step down if you seven all want to play next week and simply take time to set up a live diplo game (and sub into that game) which shubaka could play in as well, but I could also fill in if someone else would like to step down.
If we reroll I'd like to be a part of that new game. I'm also down for live Diplo. Of course the problem is that we'll have to accommodate 7 people's schedules to do so.

I'm up for it.

If I can try to not screw up live diplo, I can roll with it (I don't know if it's best tho).

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok uh if someone has a Survey Monkey account we could do that or we could just do a general thing here since we don't even need seven to play assuming some randoms join:
I would like to play either tonight, Thursday night, or Friday / Saturday nights, sometime between 8 - 10 PM start time and going to ~10 - 12 PM (at latest).

List which of these times you'd be ok with and we will hopefully find a time when at least 5 - 6 of us are free, then just hope a random or two on Web Diplomacy to join; obviously if we get seven that would be ideal

I kinda itch for forum diplo over live because forum diplo is more difficult, obnoxious and stressful.

That said, live diplo would be great. Next week I have Thu-Sun free. Before that I cannot live duplo.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My schedules a bit unpredictable atm so I'm a hard maybe on all of those times. I'll let you know if I can play. Tonight is almost cetainly a no though

I am confirming that this game of diplomacy has ended in mutual agreement 6/7 people voting for reroll and restart, the seventh being a-okay with it. i'll get approval from a mod to burn this thread and start a new one, and restart should go live next week, Tuesday at the earliest.

and as far as live diplomacy goes, let me know. backstabbr.com works well for it imo, and combine it with discord voice chat, it'd be fun.

Ok uh if someone has a Survey Monkey account we could do that or we could just do a general thing here since we don't even need seven to play assuming some randoms join:
I would like to play either tonight, Thursday night, or Friday / Saturday nights, sometime between 8 - 10 PM start time and going to ~10 - 12 PM (at latest).

List which of these times you'd be ok with and we will hopefully find a time when at least 5 - 6 of us are free, then just hope a random or two on Web Diplomacy to join; obviously if we get seven that would be ideal
I can play tonight, or friday/sat/sun. I will need to know somewhat ahead of time which we go with but I can plan around pretty much w/e time we decide. Thursday night is a no go for me though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)