Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, my friend is making some pokemon because he wants to feel like a completionist.

If anyone has a Jolly, Poison Heal Gligar breedject in Sun/Moon, I'd be willing to trade a Mareine that has a ton of egg moves.
Thank you guys! :D

Gender/IVs/Pokeball do not matter.

Does anyone have a hidden ability foongus? Preferable in a dive ball, but not required.
I can offer a rough skin gible in a friend ball or lure ball (I might have to breed one for the lure ball), and a snow warning alolan vulpix in a dream ball. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: a Kartana from the Facebook giveaway.
I can give you a copy for free.
You can find my info in my signature down below.
Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best Ball for a Shiny Chandelure?
IMO, it depends on how you like your ball-choices to match your Pokemon.
If you like the color to match, then I think Timer Ball could fit Chandelure neatly.

However, if you think the Ball should fit better with the Pokemon Thematically, then I would suggest Luxury. Considering chandeliers are items more commonly seen in wealthy households, the name and theme of the ball seems to fit it pretty well.

IMO, it depends on how you like your ball-choices to match your Pokemon.
If you like the color to match, then I think Timer Ball could fit Chandelure neatly.

However, if you think the Ball should fit better with the Pokemon Thematically, then I would suggest Luxury. Considering chandeliers are items more commonly seen in wealthy households, the name and theme of the ball seems to fit it pretty well.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Willing to trade multiple Pokes for my wants! :D

Wanted:

Swampertite
Blazikenite

Thundurus from the Smogon facebook giveaway
Sheer Force Landorus, +speed nature (excluding jolly), good IVs, hidden power ice would be nice but not essential

For trade:

Any BP items

Sharpedo - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Waterfall/Crunch/Psychic Fangs/Protect - Lure Ball
Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect - Beast Ball
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect - Poke Ball
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return - Ultra Ball
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost - Luxury Ball
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect - Poke Ball
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot - Poke Ball
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam - Poke Ball
Lucario - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Steadfast - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Nasty Plot / Protect - Beast Ball
Greninja - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean - 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe - Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Dark Pulse / Protect - Poke Ball
Bagon - Lv1 - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rock Head - No EVs - Dragon Dance egg move - Friend Ball

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wanted:

Swampertite
Blazikenite
I can give you the two Mega-Stones for free now if you want.
Do you want the Sceptilite too?
Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available and ready to trade.

I added Blazikenite, Sceptilite and Swampertite to the list of exclusive Mega-Stones I'm giving away to users for free! You can find it by clicking here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)