NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah I also reread champ. the interactions with earlio are pretty confusing and could go either way but I'm leaning town because champ breaking the no night-talk rule to respond in a staged fight seems kind of risky. plus hopefully his sub will be easier to read

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-17#post-7406329 Earlio completely ignores acid in his first reads list
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-17#post-7406335 Then says no real opinion of acid+moody yet brings up srs of other people with less content such as haruno
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-27#post-7407982 Targets haruno then hand waves acid shit contribution
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-29#post-7408179 This final read posts also ignores acid along with kirsche+zorbees+moody

Also acid's reasoning for voting earlio was just "want to join the wagon"

Like this complete refusal to talk about each other just screams scum to me and I doubt earlio is good enough to try to frame somebody like this considering his posts so Unvote Lynch Acidphoenix

Acid also has a huge lack of posts that relate to earlio and he just initially shoved earlio into his scum spots with zorbees yet he gets off zorbees because he agrees with earlio's conclusion about zorbees which he shouldn't follow if he thinks earlio is scum.

Asek

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-17#post-7406329 Earlio completely ignores acid in his first reads list
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-17#post-7406335 Then says no real opinion of acid+moody yet brings up srs of other people with less content such as haruno
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-27#post-7407982 Targets haruno then hand waves acid shit contribution
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-29#post-7408179 This final read posts also ignores acid along with kirsche+zorbees+moody

Also acid's reasoning for voting earlio was just "want to join the wagon"

Like this complete refusal to talk about each other just screams scum to me and I doubt earlio is good enough to try to frame somebody like this considering his posts so Unvote Lynch Acidphoenix
if you doubt earlio is good enough to frame somebody what do you make of all that haruno stuff at eod?

i cant get it out of my head

how do I have a notable lack of posts about earlio when I also have a notable lack of posts about people period

i honestly rly don't remember any reasons I had earlio top scum other than tonal + the next tier

BBM how can I be waffling on committing with my lynch already there and not moving

also how many ppl have I given reasoning on an initial read for without being asked

can't defend against the other half because I don't magically know earlios thoughts

haruno / kirsche votes both seem decent but recheck after sleep

asek durza
twin zorbees champ
fenrir bbm shub
haruno
kirsche

literally don't remember moodys content

shubaka17 once you've read give your thoughts on: me/haruno/kirsche/twin

Asek thoughts on kirsche

I made it through eight pages before falling asleep. This game is boring so far bc twin's play went from bad and vaguely exciting to non-existent and boring. Asek, you and earlio should probably try harder to hide when your scum chat tells you an easy wagon. acid, you've got content better than p much anyone else this game. I don't know who's died and who was on yesterday's wagon bc I haven't made it there yet, but if twin wasn't on a mafia wagon, or BBM wasn't on a town wagon, then I'm reading this game all wrong. More content much later today, since it's my birthday and I'm doing IRL things instead of being alone on the computer like a loser.

Earlio: BBM, acidphoenix, Jalmont, Kirsche, Twin
BBM: Haruno, Fenrir, DurzaOffTopic
DurzaOffTopic: zorbees, Moody
Thetwinmasters: Champ1604
Acidphoenix: Asek
Haruno: Earlio
I'm not opposing a Haruno lynch but it's just that I'm confused.. if Earlio lynched Haruno, why are WE lynching Haruno? I mean, do you think Earlio will bus on Haruno? What's the logic? And as of now, a suggestion, if any one of the people who were not lynching Earlio may claim if they were mason partners with jalmont. Why? Because this will more or less shorten the list.

Also, with a very slim possibility, it is possible that someone has bus'ed Earlio. Though I know Earlio isn't a person who will agree on being bus'ed, but bussing Earlio won't be a bad thing either. But Earlio was a mafia roleblocker. So anyways, it's like getting a shiny pokemon in gen 4.

earlio voted haruno last minute at a point where he was already going to be lynched. timing matters and therefore the haruno vote doesn't. imo it's a last-minute distancing attempt that someone in his scumteam told him to do. and btw no, the mason should not claim. no reason outing who they are to the mafia. I have no idea what your shiny pokemon analogy is supposed to mean but it's rare for there to be no scum on a scum wagon. someone's always bussing in some way, whether it's a hard bus planned from the beginning or a last-minute vote for towncred.

I don't understand your defence acid. you should be giving reasons for all your reads, but the scumreads especially, so the fact that you didn't isn't a point in your favour. neither is the fact that you can't remember why you thought your top scumread was scum. and you were waffling on the lynch because you said you didn't want to vote earlio and would prefer another lynch. even if your vote was there you were looking for a way out.

I... kind of see the kirsche case? I don't really agree that his scumreads have been unmemorable; his exchange with champ was pretty belligerent. I agree that he didn't really engage much with durza and fenrir while he was actually voting them. He voted fenrir but then spent most of his posts after that pushing durza, and once he voted durza most of his posts were about champ. But then once he voted champ he kept on pushing champ and definitely engaged him there, maybe to his detriment even because I still don't get what the point of going so hard in dissecting champ's posts and responding directly to him, when clearly he didn't have good opinions. kirsche should be selling champ as a lynch more to us than to champ himself.

all that being said, I have a tough time getting over kirsche voting earlio over durza at phase end. it's not like acid, who had been defending durza for most of the phase. kirsche had durza as an equal or stronger scumread to earlio throughout the phase, and had voted durza earlier on. sure, he could be gambling that earlio would be lynched anyways; the wagons were 4-2 in the favour of earlio at the time (although it was closer to 4-3 because twin, who was voting me at the time, was sort of a durza vote). but the swing between lynching the town doctor vs the scum hooker on day 1 is massive, especially in a low role-power game. imo any scum who could have feasibly voted durza without it looking out of place would have done so, even if it would have looked bad later.

I would still like kirsche to respond to the stuff asek said and I said above though. also want to know his opinion on durza and champ with the earlio flip in mind.

I made it through eight pages before falling asleep. This game is boring so far bc twin's play went from bad and vaguely exciting to non-existent and boring. Asek, you and earlio should probably try harder to hide when your scum chat tells you an easy wagon. acid, you've got content better than p much anyone else this game. I don't know who's died and who was on yesterday's wagon bc I haven't made it there yet, but if twin wasn't on a mafia wagon, or BBM wasn't on a town wagon, then I'm reading this game all wrong. More content much later today, since it's my birthday and I'm doing IRL things instead of being alone on the computer like a loser.
*hysterical laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)