NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
What's our thoughts on Haruno? He was pretty active last game as town but now he's been so quiet we're probably getting a sub. I could see them being scum.

(This doesn't apply to Acid cuz that guy didn't really give a shit last game either)

mu dl was just now

still think earlio scummy but would rather lynch someone not claiming pr if we can get a decent other lynch

don't wanna lynch durza

going to go read bbm but leaning not liking that

Paperblade btw can confirm durza has been talking to ppl outside the game; afaik ddidn't talk about anything w intent to subvert rules but he has talked about game related things

Asek

Banned deucer.
What's our thoughts on Haruno? He was pretty active last game as town but now he's been so quiet we're probably getting a sub. I could see them being scum.

(This doesn't apply to Acid cuz that guy didn't really give a shit last game either)
this is straight up not true haruno did fuck all in vampire game

see the problem is that earlio has done basically every thing that durza has done. he just hasn't been an immature asshole so you don't have as strong a negative reaction. his reads also don't make sense and are also super shallow. just like durza, he's been defending himself as opposed to actually doing any scumhunting today. except instead of going "hahaha fuck you I don't want to" like durza, he just stopped posting when twin told him to scumhunt. the latter is a way more typical scum reaction of not wanting to draw attention to himself and is emblematic of his play so far.

plus just statistically speaking it's way more likely that a hooker is going to be scum, not town

I look forward to stripping your arguments to pieces if you ever bother forming one you two. If my apathy bothers you then I'm sorry but I've played this game for 5 years so my emotional investment isn't really that high anymore. Thetwinmasters though what about my Earlio vote bothered you?

That last Acid post has to be town, surely scum would have some investment in one of the two(three?) lynch targets, unless the scumteam is Durza+Earlio+Acid but then Acid pushing Earlio all thread long doesn't make sense. Not to mention it would look super suspect that he dodged voting two mafiosos despite scumreading both of them, and I can't imagine being cocky enough to think neither would be lynched all game if he manages to stop the D1 lynch somehow.

If Acid was buddies with either of the two then he would push for the other one (I'm sure he could fake some reason to hop onto Durza over Earlio based on Durza's last few posts, not than I find anything in them particularly noteworthy though I guess), and if they were both town (do I need to consider this possibility) but Acid scum then surely he would lynch whichever PR he thinks most likely a threat. Thetwinmasters thoughts?

BBM did you miss the bit where I talk about the conclusions and confirmations I made by questioning the stupid post? I'm pretty sure I've pushed people about champ plenty when we clashed on the read (e.g. Asek when he claimed the VT claim was very town, Jalmont), although you did remind me that I wanted to get more of an opinion of Asek because his response to Champ's defence of his reads post was nothing more than him just liking the meme and I wasn't satisfied with that at the time, but got a bit too focused on Champ. Asek, is your read on champ the same as the beginning all because of the VT claim?

Not got much to say about the rest these past few pages, Durza trading insults with Twin for the umpteenth time isn't alignment indicative imo and can't think of anythign to add about the PR resolution discussion. Kinda wish I could though as it makes a champ turbo more likely methinks =p

I look forward to stripping your arguments to pieces if you ever bother forming one you two. If my apathy bothers you then I'm sorry but I've played this game for 5 years so my emotional investment isn't really that high anymore. Thetwinmasters though what about my Earlio vote bothered you?

That last Acid post has to be town, surely scum would have some investment in one of the two(three?) lynch targets, unless the scumteam is Durza+Earlio+Acid but then Acid pushing Earlio all thread long doesn't make sense. Not to mention it would look super suspect that he dodged voting two mafiosos despite scumreading both of them, and I can't imagine being cocky enough to think neither would be lynched all game if he manages to stop the D1 lynch somehow.

If Acid was buddies with either of the two then he would push for the other one (I'm sure he could fake some reason to hop onto Durza over Earlio based on Durza's last few posts, not than I find anything in them particularly noteworthy though I guess), and if they were both town (do I need to consider this possibility) but Acid scum then surely he would lynch whichever PR he thinks most likely a threat. Thetwinmasters thoughts?

BBM did you miss the bit where I talk about the conclusions and confirmations I made by questioning the stupid post? I'm pretty sure I've pushed people about champ plenty when we clashed on the read (e.g. Asek when he claimed the VT claim was very town, Jalmont), although you did remind me that I wanted to get more of an opinion of Asek because his response to Champ's defence of his reads post was nothing more than him just liking the meme and I wasn't satisfied with that at the time, but got a bit too focused on Champ. Asek, is your read on champ the same as the beginning all because of the VT claim?

Not got much to say about the rest these past few pages, Durza trading insults with Twin for the umpteenth time isn't alignment indicative imo and can't think of anythign to add about the PR resolution discussion. Kinda wish I could though as it makes a champ turbo more likely methinks =p
because iirc your earlio case was super lazy and just he is inactive

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Earlio in case you're somehow town top three scum reads and why.
Durza, for reasons already established (aggressive, focused on defending self over helping town)
Haruno, for an eerie lack of activity (less than town haruno that I've played with)
Probably have to go Champ for their weak and pretty nonsensical reads

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

this has to be the weakest bus throwing i've ever seen. rofl.

Anyhow, twin + durza interactions are bad.

Durza still seems scummy. BBM is also scum in my book despite my initial vote being a troll vote. what a shocker wowza

because iirc your earlio case was super lazy and just he is inactive
My reasoning for suspecting Earlio is that he does little more than come in and vote for formed/forming wagons/suspicions (Fenrir -> Durza -> Fenrir -> Champ), they never brought anything new and unique to the table and after after coming in and throwing their one line to justify the vote they would disappear. This is super easy content im and the main reason why I suspect them. Their reads post wasn't stunning and felt self-contradictory at times and nothing memorable in these last few pages either. I think I explained why I voted Earlio over Durza recently decent enough.

acidphoenix : Because I want to be proven right about champ more tbh, (we probably shouldn't lynch here today tbh lynch D2 if they're still the same but right now lynching Earlio/Durza is better for evaluation and the like).

BigBangMeteor DurzaOffTopic Earlio which vote on you is the scummiest and why?

also that acid logic makes 0 since acid is voting earlio
Is he not voting Zorbees? Paperblade votals?

I guess he's not "in the clear" but the way he seems to want to avoid either lynch reads genuine to me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)