NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh I was skimming through your posts too fast; misread #388. I meant to say #425, not #475. You say there that you're okay with lynching durza to look for reactions (shitty reason btw, you do that only as a last resort). but even just going from your reads post (#575) to your vote, you switched from preferring to lynch earlio to preferring to lynch durza, why? also, why, originally, point out the one post that you think is good of earlio's and not mention all the other ones that you think are bad? it's one thing to mention the good post to provide a nuanced opinion/caveat but totally different to be the only thing you mention

shrug. scumslips are generally not as obvious as "I WAS TALKING TO THIS DUDE OUTSIDE OF THREAD"

#425 is me saying that if I voted Durza it'd be more as a token d1 "safe mislynch" to see if people who defended him are his teammates and to lynch someone who as town would probably get lynched at some point or get into spats with people, not because I have a scumread on him. I am then giving reasons for this stance

kirsche had stuff that looked like buddying of twin
Durza seem too obvious to be scum somehow but I'm not going to backtrack for that reason again
Why would scum mention that Fenrir told them they were subbing out I don't know
I'll leave it up to you to decide
And now I'm gone bye

Anyways I'm thinking now that earlio+zorbees+
I am scumhunting, and half the town isn't scumhunting.

Whats wrong with my claim?

You're one to talk about constant 180s.

I had a gut read, and you wanted blood on all 7 of your first lynches early.

You havnt even fucking given a reads list, and just because you dont get my reads doesnt make me inherantly wrong.
1. False+Deflecting
2. Too early
3. I'm talking about tone
4. I never wanted anybody to be hammered
5. Deflecting

EBWOP I'm thinking now that earlio+zorbees could be town because of Durza's consistent denial to push them even though he brought up that scum voted him because he is afraid to get in a confrontation of another town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)