NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzz DLE is scum. serbia claim and lead. lynch dle
I'm taking this as a cop/bloodhound claim.

Lynch dLE
I skipped all the discussion and just lynch them solely upon the cop/bh claim. Yes I did that and I claim it.

Why? Simple. It' day two, and shubaka claims doc and that they got a scum. They wouldn't do this as town, because it would be pretty dumb. And I don't know how dangerous of a player dLE is, but I can surely say that they are least not this dangerous that shubaka as scum will step up to fakeclaim cop and claim to have got dLE as scum.

Sorry dLE. But I gotta give this one to shubaka.

You should have read it. Firstly, they didn't claim doc, and I don't know where the heck you got that from. Secondly, how does a doc get a guilty inspect? Thirdly, "They wouldn't do this as town" implies you think they're scum. Fourthly, what makes you think they're not dangerous enough for scum!shub to sacrifice themselves to kill them? Fifthly, that first post was the most incredibly vague soft ever and you're jumping to the conclusion and instalynching just like that.

Not only that, apart from the points I listed above, which can be seen as really incoherent town if you stretch it a bit, you also skipped the whole discussion bit, which was very important as details more concrete than that vague first post could have come up and shifted the whole argument.

Although right now lynching DLE is the optimal move, you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. It just looks like scum seeing a scumbuddy getting screwed over and hopping on instantly for towncred. If DLE flips scum, I think I'm looking to you for the next scum.

DLE, would you be happy if we lynched you, and if you flip town, then we get Shubaka. If you are the good player people are saying you are, you would realise this is the optimal play from the rest of towns pov as really, it makes sense for Shubaka to inspect you based on his d1, and it would just be completely pointless and suicidal for him to claim a guilty on you like that

Lynch dLE
I skipped all the discussion and just lynch them solely upon the cop/bh claim. Yes I did that and I claim it.

Why? Simple. It' day two, and shubaka claims doc and that they got a scum. They wouldn't do this as town, because it would be pretty dumb. And I don't know how dangerous of a player dLE is, but I can surely say that they are least not this dangerous that shubaka as scum will step up to fakeclaim cop and claim to have got dLE as scum.

Wait.. I wrote doc there. I meant cop. I meant cop there. I messed up there. My bad.

You should have read it. Firstly, they didn't claim doc, and I don't know where the heck you got that from. Secondly, how does a doc get a guilty inspect? Thirdly, "They wouldn't do this as town" implies you think they're scum. Fourthly, what makes you think they're not dangerous enough for scum!shub to sacrifice themselves to kill them? Fifthly, that first post was the most incredibly vague soft ever and you're jumping to the conclusion and instalynching just like that.

Not only that, apart from the points I listed above, which can be seen as really incoherent town if you stretch it a bit, you also skipped the whole discussion bit, which was very important as details more concrete than that vague first post could have come up and shifted the whole argument.

Although right now lynching DLE is the optimal move, you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. It just looks like scum seeing a scumbuddy getting screwed over and hopping on instantly for towncred. If DLE flips scum, I think I'm looking to you for the next scum.
It's a 17P game. Reduced to 14P. Since town (in most of the cases) needs to cover >50% of the initial count and that town has died both the day and the night, the setup with minimum town would be 6v8 (initial setup being 9v8), with the 8 being divided into two scum factions (since if not, would result in a scum win) in any order (here assuming that one scum faction needs to eradicate the other scum faction too - what happens in most of the games). So yeah unless the scum is divided into 7v1 or 6v2, which has pretty low chances in itself as it would give the lower scum faction a big disadvantage.
That being said, sacrificing one scum player for one town player would indeed be pretty advantageous (since one scum's sacrifice would mean two kills), but there comes your point of "dLE being dangerous". I am not really sure how good dLE is, but from the game itself I can say that they play the game pretty well. But I have to say that shubaka too - is not a lurker. That being said, would you sacrifice shubaka for dLE? Going for WIFOM, I won't - shubaka was a person ready to be pretty much enjoy townreads.

For the fifth point, your post which was just above me clearly said that they got a guilty on themselves and shubaka said something like "dLE is scum". Wouldn't take me long to solve the puzzle. I know I am a dumb person but come on.

Third point, I seriously messed up with my post. I meant they wouldn't do this as a member of town who is not cop. Thanks for pointing that.

First and second point, I meant cop not doc. Sorry for being bad.

Lynch dle

A little late on the bandwagon but after reading the 2 pages of text you all have made while I was asleep i think either way dle flips is good for town so i dont see much of a downside.

hi i'm awake, and thank u all for believing in me. it makes my lil gay heart even gayer. the most amounts of setup spec i'm going to do is that there are prolly about 5 mafia in this game, since 5v12 w double kills leads to at least three days, and if we've all got shit powers maybe even a 4v13.

also, our wincon is ambiguously worded so that third parties could exist? but i thought WWI was pretty 1-1,, so if you've got ideas on who a third party could be, feel free to bring that up.

hi i'm awake, and thank u all for believing in me. it makes my lil gay heart even gayer. the most amounts of setup spec i'm going to do is that there are prolly about 5 mafia in this game, since 5v12 w double kills leads to at least three days, and if we've all got shit powers maybe even a 4v13.

also, our wincon is ambiguously worded so that third parties could exist? but i thought WWI was pretty 1-1,, so if you've got ideas on who a third party could be, feel free to bring that up.
Possibly members who didn't participate in the WW-1?
Vote DLE

No idea what votecount is but I assume this isn't a hammer

Everything champ writes just screams scummy to me

Viper kinda coasting !
Ty <3

casual comment that this is 8 (shub, champ, xnadrojx, vigvig, haruno, former, meow, aubisio) people voting DLE, which would be hammer in a conventional game of mafia. we know there's some vote shenanigans in game tho, from the Belgium flip and Albania claim.

do we know how bastard of a game this is? like,,, if the role PMs that are revealed by host are unaltered by players in the game? will we be informed of all changes to our results? are there hidden modifiers to us that will only be revealed postgame?

If there is a hammer in this game, it should probably be noted that as a town we shouldn't be using it..... Shubaka v DLE is great and all, but there are more players in the game to suspect and scumread.

shubaka17 Where do you stand on your reads (minus DLE)

The thing in shub's favor is the stupid "any claim of a result that results in a guilty counting as a claim" not being cleared up until after shub made his claim and asked for clarification from US since we were at 4 before and if he is town then it makes sense why he didn't claim since he didn't realize claiming u as guilty automatically forced a hard claim. Worst comes to worst it's a 1:1 which is acceptable at this point. If this is tvt fuck u both.
lol

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus

Lynch dLE

I've already explained why you don't just default to the inspect claim but ok

DLE, would you be happy if we lynched you, and if you flip town, then we get Shubaka. If you are the good player people are saying you are, you would realise this is the optimal play from the rest of towns pov as really, it makes sense for Shubaka to inspect you based on his d1, and it would just be completely pointless and suicidal for him to claim a guilty on you like that
Obviously lynch shub tomorrow but we could have just avoided a mislynch entirely by not voting me at all, it's a waste of a PR and gets mafia closer to maj

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
The thing in shub's favor is the stupid "any claim of a result that results in a guilty counting as a claim" not being cleared up until after shub made his claim and asked for clarification from US since we were at 4 before and if he is town then it makes sense why he didn't claim since he didn't realize claiming u as guilty automatically forced a hard claim. Worst comes to worst it's a 1:1 which is acceptable at this point. If this is tvt fuck u both.
If this is tvt you blame the dude trying to claim a fake guilty for whatever reason for this L not me

On America being a fakeclaim : I don't buy it, there wouldn't be a need to enforce a rule against flavor claiming if mafia had fakeclaims that good
Shubaka seemed towny d1, he asked me to claim role today and that was blatantly anti town but I don't find his info role ""softing"" and claim that weird. If anything dle seem to be trying to get a mislynch off before going, though he made some decent points. As of now I'm ok with lynching dle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)