NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, there's our fourth. i knew i was missing one. so we've got DLE claiming hooker (mafia hooker imo), Moody claiming Japan (yeah that's probably an actual role), VigVig as Serbia the Vote Twin (as of yet unCCd), and someone as albania, the limited vote dude. i think that was Former, but idk. SO that's four claims, although i do really want a lynch on DLE since he's very probably scum. i doubt that the mafia got an extra kill from all of our claims yesterday (take out serbia and DLE, add in italy the miller) so that means they've probably got an extra killer ANYWAYS. fuckin sucks. Jalmont should probably only claim role if they're announcer, since that's a confirmed role that wasn't blocked, and would cement DLE as lying. if you've partially claimed, and would like to finish your claim, (hint DLE, Moody, hint) please go ahead and do that so that we can get the most information out without having mafia get an extra kill.

as far as having u and DLE on the same faction VigVig, oops that was wrong. you ended up getting a fairly confirmed role (unless someone CCs? doubtful) and DLE ended up doing scummy things which made me think he's scum.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
okay so i'm gonna give y'all a quick list of the current claims, and inform you that i'm not gonna give the mafia any more kills since we have

Albania
Serbia
Hooker

and dle is trying to bait jalmont to claim. i don't doubt dle is hooker, but i do doubt that he's town hooker. someone poke me on discord in four hours when i'm done w doing things irl today please
????

I specifically said he is welcome to dispute the fact that he was hooked if he so wishes. Not disputing it gives 0 info on if he has a role or not, and disputing it means fmpov he's lying and I have confirmed scum and everyone else has a 50/50. None of this involves a claim

i Think u can claim if you were hooked, just not what that means for your role. i highly recommend PMing a host abt it.

id love to hear dle's fakeclaim country, should point out if the rest of the mafia have fake claims

shubaka17 you've just basically made a huge paragraph listing what claims there have been and absolutely nothing about why DLE is scum. Sorry if I can't see it, but I don't see where you're getting your scumread on DLE from. Where are these "scummy things"?

Jalmont Shub and DLE are on each other bd we need your input on the argument.

Uh huh and you're not pointing anything out because.....?

I don't really believe in the implicit softing of a guilty you have there, it's easy for scum to soft a guilty especially in a situation such as this. If you have a guilty I think you should just straight up claim.

Does him being consistent mean anything to you?

i'm not claiming because that gives mafia an extra kill. i'm not saying that i have results incriminating anyone into being mafia. i am saying that DLE is a part of the Central Powers, and should be lynched.

i'm not claiming because that gives mafia an extra kill. i'm not saying that i have results incriminating anyone into being mafia. i am saying that DLE is a part of the Central Powers, and should be lynched.
Since maybe it wasn't 100% obvious:
Any implication that you are a role, or that you have received a particular night result, or know anything as a result of your role, etc. etc. will be counted as a full claim. Give no indication whatsoever of your role unless you are claiming it. I will let people know from here on out if you say something that I count as a claim.
I'm pretty sure you've already counted yourself for this, so why the hesitance?

i haven't received word from the hosts that i have said something that counts as a claim. and i have not counted myself in this.

wait,,,,, do fake claims by mafia count towards this?

then fuck it, i don't care about DLE's claim because i investigated him to be the Central Powers. I'm JOAT and GOAT, the good ole US of A, and i rolled the dice on Faction Inspecting DLE last night. I'm comfortable 1-1ing this, since the rest of my roles are pretty garbo, and i myself am pretty garbo.

Da Letter El

Oh good he made it official.

There are no hooker CCs. I am the hooker. If I were not the village hooker, the village hooker would have hooked ME last night, and considering jalmont didn't take an opportunity to disprove my claim I think it's fair for anyone else to assume that didn't happen.

In a case of competing claims, in a vacuum you lynch the JOAT claim, not the hooker claim on both a power basis and on a fake claimability basis. Also Sam thinks that the Mardi Gras story is the greatest thing to happen to a Smogon user and 100% told Whydon to give me this role lol. I wouldn't fake claim hooker on D0 in any world, I wouldn't be so against country claiming if Siam wasn't the most blatantly obvious hooker ever, and I always hook jalmont last night when there's a decent likelihood that my other scumread out of day 0 would idle in thetwinmasters.

Da Letter El

Oh I guess there's the world I got told hooker is a safe claim, but I probably wouldnt claim hooker on d0 in that world anyway because fuck putting yourself out there like that.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
There's no guarantee village has a hooker considering how shit the roles we've seen so far are (vanilla miller, limited vote doubler, martyr). Why would we ever lynch the dude claiming joat with a guilty inspect? You lynch the guilty inspect and watch things fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)