Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
canalave city.

Is careful a good nature for uxie? I havent seen many around, should i bother with careful or no

careful is + spec def - spec attk

but with yawn, stealth rocks, u turn, trick room, it shouldnt special atack. Im a wrong?

@The Rider: Actually, not really. I looked it up, and it's power TRICK, not power swap (close, though). But still, Trick Room/Power Trick Shuckle FTW! :D I'm gonna breed me one in the future.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
People would trade for Careful if the IVs are good enough, yes. But if you're using a Trick Room set aim for Sassy.

damn i dont have a sassy synchronizer :(, not until my dad fixes the router, ill go for careful and maybe use t wave over trick room idk

sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a reliable damage calculator that does not require IRC knowledge or downloading of software?

i've been using MetalKid's for months and recently discovered that it doesn't do such a good job with including abilities into its calculations (for instance, Modest Porygon-Z using HyperBeam did the same damage to standard Blissey with and without Adaptability).
old question is old =(

i bring this question up again because i've been looking into rebreeding a Rivalry Nidoking and i looked at the damage calculations for a +Sp Atk natured Nido VS several threats, but MetalKid's calculator did the same thing. it had the same damage calculations when Rivarly was and was not activated.

can someone pleeeease help me on this?

Has anyone on Smogon got a good Quiet Clamperl? I'd use search, but its obviously not there so if anyone knows if anyone has one could they tell me please?

Kinda confused on how to use a synchronizer. I have a sassy female abra im using, and i wanna sr for sassy uxies, how sould i go about doing this?

ok thanks, thats what ive been doing and iv only got one sassy, what are the ods of getting the desired nature?

another question about syncs, does the poke with the sync have any effect on the ivs for the poke sring for? like does the poke with the sync pass down ivs?

another question about syncs, does the poke with the sync have any effect on the ivs for the poke sring for? like does the poke with the sync pass down ivs?
No, just nature

EDIT: Beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)