Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Ruby version, I remember having to go to the route by the weather station and fish in every square. Fish a few times in each (I'd say 3-5) and by the time you get through every square, you should find one that had Feebas. When you find it, the chance of fishing up more feebas in that square is pretty high (I think it was 50% or something). It definitely takes a long time, lots of patience, and a little bit of luck, but you'll find it eventually if you scour the water every day. I caught one after trying a couple times and it was pretty cool. I filled a whole box with them before I decided to stop. :P

Or you could just go with what everyone else says and trade or GTS for one. It's much easier, but I guess it's kind of rewarding when you find the square yourself. I'm not sure how one can catch feebas in Diamond, but I know it's possible.

If you decide to just trade for one, feel free to send me a PM or something and I'll hook you up with a feebas for free.
yes, and i have to suggest that you get one for traading - or you must plan on spending about 4 hours doing the fishing bit. not a good experience for me!

Should I open up a shop even if I don't have wifi access, just to show people my pokemon and create a pending trades list for when I have wifi?

Edit: 600.

Should I open up a shop even if I don't have wifi access, just to show people my pokemon and create a pending trades list for when I have wifi?

Edit: 600.
um, yeah, of course you can - but you better get wifi soon and don't forget to mention that in your trade thread/shop.

Is there a glitch in R/S/E that give the legendarys the same IV's, or the same IV's a certain amount of the time, or something like that?

If so, then all three games? All versions? Are the IV's the same in all games or generating individually in each game, then stuck to?

Is there a glitch in R/S/E that give the legendarys the same IV's, or the same IV's a certain amount of the time, or something like that?

If so, then all three games? All versions? Are the IV's the same in all games or generating individually in each game, then stuck to?
It's a crappy RNG that does this. There is no seed by time, so it starts with the same list of random numbers each time the game starts. It happens in RSE.

EDIT: I have an identical Regirock/Regice because of this. They are pretty good. I hope this happens with the Registeel I am SRing for because of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)