Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could a Max Attack Heatran with a beneficial nature 2HKO a Blissey with Max HP and Def with Earthquake? If not, how much damage would be done?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Could a Max Attack Heatran with a beneficial nature 2HKO a Blissey with Max HP and Def with Earthquake? If not, how much damage would be done?
Nowhere near. Doesn't even break the 4hko with leftovers.

24%-28%

lol, I know what you're thinking, and like Lawman said, it doesn't workj. Mixtran just doesn't cut it.

Edit: Fuck yeah! 1337 Post

Hey all just wondering wether this flareon that i have is worth using in a UU Team and can someone suggest a good moveset for it please.

Shiny Flareon @ Lv 100
320 HP
394 Atk
139 Def
240 SpA
255 SpDef
165 Speed

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Question: where do you find ditto?, yes i know this is a NOOB Q, but my file erased and i cant even remember where i got mine

Hey all just wondering wether this flareon that i have is worth using in a UU Team and can someone suggest a good moveset for it please.

Shiny Flareon @ Lv 100
320 HP
394 Atk
139 Def
240 SpA
255 SpDef
165 Speed

Thanks in advance for any help given.
Um evs and Ivs would be nice

I would use fire fang for stab

after that I don't know I don't use flareon

Question: where do you find ditto?, yes i know this is a NOOB Q, but my file erased and i cant even remember where i got mine
you catch them in the grass right in front of the entrance to canlave

On the Heatran Analysis, on the Restalker set the attacking moves are Lava Plume and Earth Power. Why is Earth Power used, and would Dragon Pulse be just as good/better?

anyone remember/know jump's emerald battle tower team? the legendary salamence/suicune/snorlax, but with evs/ivs/moves/etc!! thanks in advance

Anyone know if this "glitch" actually works?

Glitch: Duplicate items:
To perform this trick you must have a Pokemon that knows “Thief,” and a Ditto. Enter a double battle with a Ditto without an item and a Pokemon holding the item you want to duplicate. Make Ditto transform into the Pokemon holding the item. Switch the Pokemon holding the item with the Pokemon that knows Thief. Use Thief on Ditto. Win the Pokemon battle. The Thief Pokemon now has a duplicate of the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)